Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 59 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 21, 2012 11:22:26 PM PST
Nicos says:
working :/

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 4:04:58 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2012 4:05:45 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Just get on North Main and turn west onto High. It'll be on the south side of the street after a few blocks. They'll put extra stuff on your burger by request. I like getting sauteed onions and bacon on my mushroom and swiss. Wells Brothers is supposed to be one of the best pizza places in the US but I tried it recently and didn't think it was that special. There are other, better, local places.

If you're looking for other stuff you've got to try before you leave, there's a place called The Philly Way in Milwaukee. Only authentic cheesesteaks I've had outside of Philadelphia.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 3:03:13 PM PST
I attempted to go there once when I was in high school, but after the girl lead me around Racine for 20 minutes before admitting she had no clue where she was going, I just gave up. Anyway, I have a tomtom, so I'll consider it, at the very least I gotta get some taco del ray before I leave.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:47:47 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
If you're still in the area on Friday you should try hitting Chubbies in Racine. Get one of the enormous burgers they have. They're about the size of a paper plate in diameter.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:45:58 PM PST
Yeah, for the moment... I can't even begin to tell you the awfulness that is staying with my inlaws... We need to get our own place... But I still haven't gotten renters in my house yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:43:58 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Hah, back in Wisconsin then?

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 2:43:17 PM PST
It was a choice of being with the inlaws over thanksgiving and having my Xbox or being free of them and having no gaming... I went for the no inlaws... But it would have been nice to work my way through gow3. My consolation is the thought of the look on my brother in laws face when he realizes I locked by Xbox and he can't play any games above early childhood.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 2:39:57 PM PST
R. J. Gutt says:
We had Turkey a day early. Mashed potatoes and stuffing. Yum Yum!

Now it is back to gaming.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 2:17:53 PM PST
Penis shot glass (each)

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 2:08:01 PM PST
Marvelous says:
Well it seems like everyone is already clearing out, so Happy Thanksgiving guys. Have a safe and fun holiday weekend, and I'll catch up with ya'll on Monday.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 1:28:28 PM PST
Marvelous says:
Cheers to both of you! I have to wait till after I finish Black Friday shopping on Thursday night though

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 1:11:04 PM PST
FOGE says:
That's what I hear. This is the first year I'll be doing that though. Enjoy man!

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 1:06:24 PM PST
John McClane says:
Thanksgiving eve is the biggest drinking night of the year, and that's what I'll be doing.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 12:56:48 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I'll probably stay up absurdly late to get into weekend mode.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:52:54 PM PST
Marvelous says:
Ahh, I already passed that point - maybe next time. lol

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:44:07 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
Ah. I was thinking of the kind of going out that involves bars. I stand corrected.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:34:00 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Don't sell yourself short, that is totally going out.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:33:08 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
Well it's at a friend's house. So technically I'm out, but not.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 12:28:54 PM PST
Benpachi says:
I'm going to see my brother after work, then coming home and playing LBP Karting until I star all the story levels. After that, I'll play Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, or Halo 4 MP.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 12:27:49 PM PST
I live in Philly, So, I'm going out in Philly, but probably nothing out of the ordinary, aside everyone coming over for friendsgivings pizza beforehand.
I can't handle my hometown bars on this night anymore, it was fun for the first couple years.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:25:40 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
How can you stay out if you don't go out?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:25:36 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
Can I have some???! Of the cheesecake and the games :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:25:15 PM PST
FOGE says:
Yeah, thats one thing in college I dont and never will miss.

I was on vacation the past week in Bama and now Im home for the holidays. Ill be online (Here and PSN/Live) much more next week. Just got the computer out to check up on a few things. Work and play.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:24:38 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
RockBand/SingStar/Little Big Planet/board game marathon with friends. Not going out, but having a big dinner with a bunch of people and then staying out super late having fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 12:20:59 PM PST
Rockhardly says:
Bonus points if you shave your head when he does.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
PS4 GTA 5 Holiday Bundle Announcement Coming 0 41 seconds ago
What is gamergate, and what is going on with gaming journalism? 14 2 minutes ago
Do You Plan On Buying A Xbox One? Congratulations! You Just Bought The Worlds Most Expensive Doorstop. 15 4 minutes ago
OT: Take a Look Inside Satanists' Kids Activity Book That Might Soon Be Handed Out to Public School Students 79 7 minutes ago
PSN: Flash Sale, Racing games (MotorStorm Apocalypse, NFS Most Wanted, $5, Sonic All Stars $10 and more) 17 8 minutes ago
PS4 vs. Xbox One -- An unbiased look at which games are currently available on each console 449 8 minutes ago
Consoles are dying confirmed 270 10 minutes ago
Forza Horizon 2 demo 42 12 minutes ago
sunset overdrive is silly, stylish, and incredibly smart 62 14 minutes ago
OT: In a forum where the trolls roam freely and the console war rages, there is one last bastion of hope. Where the righteous make their final stand. They call it "the OT." 2453 22 minutes ago
D4 (Xbox One) Getting Great Reviews 53 28 minutes ago
Weekly Sales Chart 13th September - Destiny PS4 1M+ USA 98 30 minutes ago

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  59
Initial post:  Nov 21, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions