Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Wii U game pad only has charge for 3-5 hours long?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 146 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 12, 2012 8:01:28 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 8:07:32 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
if anything, Nintendo is far from doomed, if they sell the same amount of em as they did with the Wii, they will win next gen in sales too.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:37:12 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Yes, as far as I know they updated it late in the PS3's cycle. I don't use my PS3 to game all that much but I believe it has that feature now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:34:23 PM PST
Fullme7al says:
PS3 has cross game chat? that's new to me

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:27:26 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 7:28:48 PM PST
That's not entirely true. I have made fun of him not because of his console preference, but because he's an a-hole plain and simple. Now I don't even pay attention to him because he's been on ignore for months. The only time I take notice of his presence is because other people talk about him, which they shouldn't bother doing. I don't even feel tempted to click on his posts anymore because he really doesn't say anything of value.

After 16-17 years on the Internet I really don't need to see more posts from immature trolls. All this same line of thinking applies to McLame and his sock puppets too but I need to put them on ignore. I've been meaning to get around to that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 6:47:54 PM PST
I.Flores says:
You can just get a 20 ft extension cord instead.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 6:46:35 PM PST
I plan on hooking up the Nintablet to a giant battery pack like in Ghostbusters so I can play darn near forever.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 6:44:20 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Oh? Do you know the manufacturer's brand? Is it Nyko?

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 6:26:15 PM PST
Glenn says:
There is a new battery coming out that has double the capacity. 10 hours per charge, the battery is easy for the end user to replace, Just simple unscrew panel on the controller, replace battery.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 2:16:23 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 2:19:49 PM PST
Keller, serious question....I plan on getting the Panasonic VIERA TC-P65VT50 65-Inch 1080p Full HD 3D Plasma TV (2012 Model) is that the one you have?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:42:58 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 10:59:57 AM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
This is exactly why no ONE of the three is the superior platform. In order to be complete as a Gamer, you need the other two thirds (or three quarter if you include PC).

If you seek to have a preference, yet be unbiased and be one of the "Master Race" you need all three (Four).

PS3, X360, Wii/Wii U (and PC) are all parts of a whole.

Let's start with Wii -

Cons: No HD, graphically weak, lacked certain features the others had as standard.
Pros: Nintendo first party, introduced motion control to the mainstream.

Xbox 360 -

Cons: Rapidly declining exclusive count, paying for Xbox Live.
Pros: Could play music during gaming, Exclusive or timed DLC.

PS3 -

Cons: Lacks DLC sometimes, cannot "DJ and play" and at one time did not support cross game chat.
Pros:Blu Ray playback, Free online, PS+

PC -

Cons: Less support, More complicated/cumbersome at times.
Pros: Graphically superior to the above, cheaper games.

Wii U -

Cons: No Blu Ray playback, No GC backward compatibility.
Pros: Second window into gaming world, Nintendo first party, Wii BC.

In order to have it all, you need it all. The title "Master Race" belongs to the multiplatform/console gamer.They all have their respective uses and places in everyone's setup, if you refuse to see that then you have rightfully earned your respective title of Nintendrone, Sonymite, Xbot, PC Elitist.

And must deal with the ramifications involved.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:41:14 AM PST
Maybe, but if so you brought it on yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:40:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:41:17 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Major difference Flores, I don't cry about being picked on. When I troll, I own up to it and accept the backlash. Only one of us is playing victim. You and Douglas are not victims, nor am I.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:39:57 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 8, 2012 9:40:13 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:39:22 AM PST
I.Flores says:
And stop comparing handheld sales to console sales.
oops, that's you.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:39:02 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Speaking of which, the SDF is out of tp, may want to get a fresh roll. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:38:32 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:39:48 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Go for it. I hate Donnie just as much as Douglas. He is a waste as well. So is Holly. I treat all morons like morons. But more to the point, why complain when you can fix the problem. Stop doing stupid crap like saying Nintendo games are rehashes. Stop comparing mobile devices to home devices, etc. Stop viewing the forums as a competition and view it as a place to discuss gaming.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:36:34 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:36:45 AM PST
I.Flores says:
I don't consider myself a victim. More like a target.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:36:28 AM PST
Steve Xander says:
Really? I heard that a Nintendo rep claimed the Wii U is 20x more powerful the Wii, but I haven't heard anything about it being that much more strong than the PS3.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:35:44 AM PST
No it's not. Nobody is picking on anybody here. Don't do the victim thing, it's silly.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:35:37 AM PST
I.Flores says:
I can give you a list of at least a dozen non-Sony fanboys that perfectly fit your 3 points (including, sometimes, yourself too)

But, predicltably, only Sonymites get shitted on.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:34:15 AM PST
Usually night time after 10pm Central or Sundays.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:33:45 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:34:17 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Case in point. You shouldn't need a list. As a 'gamer' you should be able to find plenty of things to love about the ps3, 360 and Wii. You should also be able to find plenty of things you don't like about the ps3, 360 and Wii.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:33:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:36:52 AM PST
what do you want me to give credit to? give me a list and I will tell you agree or disagree. I dont think I have ever posted about the 3ds being a failure. What would that be based on? If the question was if I believe the 3ds is better (hardware) than the Vita the answer is no. The WiiU is a PS3.5 and you know it as you made it clear yourself several times. But since it was you its ok to say those things about Nintendo.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:31:30 AM PST
I.Flores says:
Joke all you want. That's the way it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:30:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:33:07 AM PST
Lucanus says:
LMAO. No, just no. He gets trampled because;

1) He is overly annoying in his posting habits
2) Constantly gives Sony credit/justification no matter what the story is
3) Never ever gives the competition any credit

As for the sorry a** Sonymites are picked on.... try being a Nintendo fan. How many times this week have you bashed Nintendo for 'respins?' How many times this week has Douglas said the U is last generation? How many times did you and Douglas post about the 3DS being a failure at launch? How many times did you guys post the end was 'nigh' for Nintendo? The list goes on and on. The fact of the matter is people who act like morons get treated like morons. If you and Douglas don't want to be treated like morons, stop acting like one*.

*see comparing a home device charge capacity to a protable device for details
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  146
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions