Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekend Gaming - 11/16 - 11/18 Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-113 of 113 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 16, 2012 3:03:21 PM PST
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Borderlands 2. Probably mostly Borderlands 2 =P But it's hard to resist double xp weekend =D! Darn, should be off today as it starts Friday. But I can't refuse free donut and dim sum. ^_^

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 3:12:10 PM PST
I'm playing the WKC1 story first. 2 starts at lvl 35. This way I can train my party the way I want to.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 3:17:50 PM PST
Peter says:
That happened quick! I'm barely looking for Frost right now, lol.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 3:20:34 PM PST
Peter says:
Let's see: Kind of addicted to Zen Pinball 2 , so I foresee that in my weekend future. I also sense carpal tunnel coming on soon after. Outside of that, some Arkham City, Magic, and some Sleeping Dogs. PS3 weekend for sure. Then, looking forward, it will prob be Halo4 and Witcher 2 throughout the week next week.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 4:07:48 PM PST
It was a great game! I got completely hooked and played through it probably a little faster than I should have.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 4:20:37 PM PST
Peter says:
It is tons of fun for sure. I've been splitting time with a bunch of games, so they are all taking a while. I was pretty much exclusively playing XCOM and Sleeping Dogs for a little while there. Branching out now (although I'll be playing more Sleeping Dogs this weekend, lol).

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 4:22:01 PM PST
XCOM is sooooooooooooooooooo good. Probably my favorite game of the year along with Xenoblade.

I was really hoping for a good deal on Sleeping Dogs this Black Friday but it doesn't look like that's happening anywhere.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 4:24:03 PM PST
Peter says:
Look on GMG . They might have it for cheaper. It's a great game for sure.

Xenoblade I havent played. Gotta look into that one.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 4:37:35 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
*drags axe in from work*

LBP Karting, more Dragon Age Origins, and Two Worlds 2. And hopefully some drunken RockBand 3. Really drunk, hopefully.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 4:46:14 PM PST
Peter says:
How is Two Worlds 2. I have it sitting here, but really havent messed with it since just after I bought it. I hear the camera super spin issue has been patched.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 10:58:18 PM PST
Nicos says:
Well it just says "gaming" :O

So yay boardgames! Zombicide is a tough one. We always get eaten by the zombies. We are going to have to pick up some expansions for Talisman though. The vanilla version feels really skimpy after playing with the extra 50 spells and warlock quests and stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 5:35:56 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
I'm trying to d osome Daedric quests in Skyrim and will be starting the main questline with my newest character. I, so far, have only completed the Thieves Guild questline, and I am at level 52. Gonna feel like a boss when meeting these dragons in combat.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 5:54:57 AM PST
Dane says:
I will be playing Lego lord of the rings :D and hopefully black ops 2 comes in from TRU so I can take part in double xp
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  53
Total posts:  113
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions