Weekend Gaming - 11/30 - 12/2 Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 183 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 11:58:47 AM PST
Forever R. says:
Im from Wisconsin!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 12:00:25 PM PST
Forever R. says:
In Journy did anyone know about the door that leads to the end of the game?

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 12:12:58 PM PST
Peter says:
Def getting some Vita time in. Other than that, more Risen and Halo 4 on the box, possibly some Quantum Conundrum on the PS3. Not sure beyond that. Probably a few others

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 12:17:21 PM PST
KrisCo says:
Decided to start the mass effect series as well this weekend.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 12:19:17 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
LOL. I restarted Uncharted 1 because I'm a trophy whore, but due to some weirdness, my treasures and game progress saved, but I didn't unlock any trophies for replaying the entire game. Boo.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 12:23:15 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
So guys. I'm on my lunch and just started playing Trails in The Sky on my vita. Any TiTS tips?

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 12:27:51 PM PST
Technosapien says:
R&C: FFA, Ar Tonelico Qoga, finish getting the plat in Killzone HD.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 12:39:46 PM PST
Marvelous says:
Wooo! I just wrapped up my rough draft for my final essay! Chances of a game session have increased from 20% to 50%

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 12:45:43 PM PST
He just said tits haha!

@ R Bailey Where at in Wisco?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 1:32:03 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Just enjoy the best or second best JRPG of this generation.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 11:03:02 PM PST
Nicos says:
So I managed to play some before work today. It was fun. Reminded me of Tabula Rasa with the random events. I really hate how the map doesn't show cities or whatever (I could be missing something there) since I need to level up my guy again but I have no idea where I am in the world. I just ran into a PUG and we started blasting Locusts i mean "Chosen" and protecting our little space drill thing.

It could stand to be a little more user friendly. There was a mission to extract ores using mines... but it did not tell you how to equip or use them at all. I also don't really understand the Frame upgrade or how you get new weapons. I guess I will have to take a look at the wiki...

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 4:54:33 AM PST
Finally finished WKCII part one. I skipped some stuff and pushed to the end. I am 5 levels higher than I should be. The final fight was pretty good. I have 60 hours into it.

Am going to save part two for later and take break from the combat style. Good game.

Next up: maybe DOOM 3 BFG.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 5:24:38 AM PST
waxc3 says:
played a whole bunch of Forza Horizon. its better than i expected!

broke 221,000gs.

i think thats all i played actually...

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 5:26:38 AM PST
Got a little FFXIII-2 time in and played some lego harry potter with the wife

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 5:36:25 AM PST
I started Doom 3 BFG and gave up on Gravity Rush. I got to the level where your cat is sick and decided I've had enough of the inevitable "we made you powerful but now we're going to take away your power" mechanic. Japanese devs need to enter the 21st century.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 5:42:25 AM PST
I played a lot of Growlanser on my Vita. I really enjoy the game and like the story and mechanics.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:04:38 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I logged on to City of Heroes Friday night for the server shutdown, used my original beta character. Saturday I played Borderlands 2 for a little bit with Donkey Punch, cleared the control core in TVHM. Sunday I mostly played Persona 4 on the vita while I did laundry/cooked my lunch for the week/other stuff I needed to do.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:34:52 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I played a ton of Virtue's Last Reward on my new favorite system.

It wasn't enough though, only about halfway done and Farcry's coming in 2 days!(1 day shipping)

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:41:47 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 6:42:39 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
I did a LOT of gaming this weekend.

Started Dishonored and made it out of Coldridge prison
Payed a bunch of R&C All4One co-op with the wife
Almost finished Monster Blob: Tales from Space on the Vita
Played some PS All Stars on the Vita.

Whew, that was a lot this past weekend.

Oh, also watched Prometheus, which was um, well the story had WAYYYY to many unresolved plot holes.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:43:06 AM PST
Played some Dishonored, I would have played a lot of Dishonored but I got derailed for several hours by a bug in the Golden Cat mission that makes it absolutely impossible to do a side mission in the game which also in turn eliminates the non-lethal option of the game. It sucked for a while but eventually I just moved on and was a stealth mofo!

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:47:03 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Ah, another thing I did this weekend was watch the Wisconsin game. It's hard to call it a game. It was more like a maniac slaughtering a helpless animal. It was hard to watch.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:02:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 7:03:52 AM PST
I ended up watching a lot of The Big Bang Theory while playing Etrian odyssey 3... that game is haaaard.

And some Terreria + D3... and I finally got around to trying out nintendoland. It's a lot more fun than i thought, but my god do I want to blow Monita up with a rocket launcher. she doesn't shut up and i can't skip ANYTHING.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:08:49 AM PST
Benpachi says:
I was all over the place this weekend, total gamer ADD.

Played some R&C FFA co-op with Technosapien, had a blast. Great game for co-op, but it's crazy hard even with two people, might need a third to finish the campaign.

I played the remastered NiGHTS into dreams on 360 on Saturday, nostalgia overload, it was so much fun. Played through most of Bayonetta on hard yesterday.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:26:06 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Used my third free Redbox rental to finish up Max Payne 3. It was pretty great. Combat was decent, but it's the cinematic flair and Rockstar characters/storytelling that were the stars. I did have one consistent glitch that kept getting me stuck in cover. That was frustrating.

Also played a bit more of Lord of the Rings: War in the North with a friend (almost at the end) and quite a bit of Rock Band Blitz.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 8:33:09 AM PST
GyozaSauce says:
Played the carp outta Uncharted on Vita and Yakuza:DS. Both are very addicting games.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  183
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions