Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Best video games that you never played.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 148 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 7, 2012 7:32:25 AM PST
klopas says:
Confession time - I've owned a PS3 since launch and have never played the Uncharted series. Thinking about picking up the Uncharted double pack - maybe I'll just wait for the triple pack, if that ever comes to be. Same with the Resistance games. I've always planned to, but never had the drive to actually play them.

Are there any highly acclaimed games that you've wanted to play, but just never got around to it? Are you as ashamed as I am?

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:33:11 AM PST
Shanghaied says:
Shadow of the Colossus.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:33:22 AM PST
Kin-foot says:
Never played Starcraft, WoW or Diablo

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:34:52 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 7:36:20 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. I actually own Demon's Souls but have only played it for a few hours. I have no idea when, or if I'll ever, get back to it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:36:08 AM PST
Chunk says:
I guess the Infamous series for me. Everyone tells me it is good, but I never played it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:36:40 AM PST
FOGE says:
Sadly, its probly Shadow of the Colossus for me too though I own the HD version.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:37:18 AM PST
FOGE says:
You need to play all 6 of those games theyre phenomenal.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:38:53 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Okami, but as soon as I get my $20.00 PSN credit I am going to rectify that situation.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:39:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 7:39:40 AM PST
The Team Ico games
Mark of the Ninja (but this is because I don't have access)
Portal 2
Diablo
any Zelda before OoT
Day of the Tentacle
Okami
Fallout (any of them)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:40:56 AM PST
klopas says:
You're right, I know that when I finally buckle down and start playing them, I'll find it difficult to put them down.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:42:00 AM PST
Cyberphobia says:
Seriously, where the hell is the Uncharted triple pack? I bought Uncharted 1 finally, then the double pack came out shortly after. grr. I haven't bought 2 or 3 yet expecting they'd put out the series in one bundle. Like, oh I don't know, maybe a superslim Uncharted 1-3 Christmas bundle?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:42:19 AM PST
FOGE says:
I ll warn you. Resistance 1 has aged poorly but the storytelling is unmatched. I couldnt put down any of the Uncharteds or Resistance 3. I beat each one of those games in 2 days each.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:44:37 AM PST
klopas says:
When you played it for a few hours, did it just not appeal to you? I put about 100 hours into Demon's Souls, and 50 hours into Dark Souls. Once I got deep into those games they became highly enjoyable.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:46:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 7:47:27 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Fallout: New Vegas(own it)
Resistance Series(waiting for collection)

And for older games I really want to play Planescape Torment, hoping that GoG will make it Mac compatible eventually.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:47:07 AM PST
klopas says:
That's quite a feat to have never played any of those iconic games. You should get some sort of real-life achievement. How does that even happen?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:53:28 AM PST
Kin-foot says:
I played Warcraft 1-3. Starcraft looked like Warcraft in space so I kind of ignored it. Don't do MMORPGs or monthly payments so no WoW. Almost played Diablo but loot games don't really interested me.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 8:23:45 AM PST
Frankenzubaz says:
Are those CoD games any good? If, so, those. And I hear Gears of War is good. And every Sony exclusive ever. And any PC exclusive. And to the last question, there is no shaming in my gaming.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 8:25:15 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
I've never played a single FF game. Never wanted to. Never will.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 8:26:45 AM PST
Xenoblade, I see people raving about this game on all the time. Also, Dark or Demo Souls I'm planning on getting them next year

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 8:27:48 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 8:28:59 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
No I liked what I played I just don't think I really have the time anymore to devote myself to a game where dying 8000 times is part of the learning process and the overall experience. The last game like that that I was hooked on was Super Meat Boy but they are of course very different types of games. If I was still in college or younger it's a game that would have probably consumed my life. The backlog always taunting me doesn't help either.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 8:38:50 AM PST
skyrim.

The biggest reason I want to get my first non-nintendo console.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 8:39:20 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I'm hoping that we see the Skyrim GotY on the Wii U.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 8:41:35 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
"Portal 2"

This is unacceptable. We are revoking your gaming hipster card until this is played and you write a 500-word minimum blog entry about how brilliant it is and how much you love John Coulton.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 8:44:06 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
I tried Demon's Souls for a few hours and it just didn't click with me. I wasn't even dying a frustrating amount, or anything. I just don't 'get it,' I guess.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: The Matrix - A theory 72 4 seconds ago
No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry 109 7 seconds ago
PSN: Super hero sale (Lego Marvel, MKvDC, Injustice etc) 1 14 seconds ago
So based on what you've played of the Destiny beta so far, are you keeping your preorder? 213 1 minute ago
Dragon Age: Inquisition release delayed to November 18 24 3 minutes ago
GameStop Offering 50% off The Last of Us Remastered with PS3 Copy trade-in 0 3 minutes ago
Weekend wrap up [Have you already spent enough time with Destiny?] 94 4 minutes ago
Do you prefer to play as your own sex in a game? 98 5 minutes ago
Survey: Wii U Interest Increased After E3 11 7 minutes ago
Game & Wario or NES Remix? 11 7 minutes ago
I just found my new favorite game box art 18 8 minutes ago
The Crew PC Beta codes - check your emails 9 14 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  51
Total posts:  148
Initial post:  Nov 7, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions