Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

What should the next gen of consoles have?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 56 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 1:01:38 PM PST
The only Zelda games I dislike are Adventure of Link and Majora's Mask.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:22:48 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Really? So you left the forsest and went to Gerudo and back to the forest? Or something like that, I remember reading about it. Sorry to hear you got hit with the bug. :(

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:04:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 8:09:37 AM PST
needs more cowbell

and actual gamez.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:59:02 AM PST
I am so sorry to hear that =(

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:58:01 AM PST
It would have been better if I wasn't one of the people hit by the gamebreaking bug and had to start over. So glad that the Wii-U is capable of patches.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:43:27 AM PST
Kinda have to agree with that. Consoles focus too much on non games these days... not that I don't mind Netflix being on my PS3, but I did buy it to play games on it. Games games and more games.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 7:38:39 AM PST
Gamez. Get rid of all the movie/tv/app crap and just put gamez out.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:29:46 AM PST
Oh... oh it so does.

And if they use that game pad as the Inventory management (THE ONLY proper use of it for a zelda game IMO) I will Love that. They did this for Zelda OOT Remake on the 3DS, and it worked amazingly. No longer do you have to pause the game, equip a few items then unpause it, you just tap what you want.

That's some controls I can get behind.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:27:45 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Oh man I love Majora's. Fair enough, to each their own. The pics of Zelda on the U, I hope they are real. It looks amazing. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:08:24 AM PST
Well my point was I didn't dislike Skyward Sowrd cause of the controls, it was the Windwakeresque part of it I didn't like.

I disliked Majora's Mask as well. In fact of the 3D Zelda games I only like OOT and Twilight Princess. Skyward Sword is allright, I never finished it though, I finished the time ship and kinda lost interest.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:03:08 AM PST
Yeah really. wth is a battery anyway?? Super caps are all the rage now!

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:50:25 AM PST
jtshiel says:
For it to be self cleaning because I'll be skeeting all over it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:47:58 AM PST
FOGE says:
A nacho cheese dispenser
Fallout 4 as a launch title
I want it to greet me when I turn it on and adapt to my style of talking: "Oh Foge, You sure know how to turn a girl on."
Quick loading for games, store, trophies
It must be black
No batteries in the controllers. Christ, it will be 2013 guys!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:46:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 6:46:34 AM PST
Lucanus says:
I loved WW, I just played it again recently. Zelda is my favorite franchise, by far. I agree completely, either do motion/touch properly or don't bother. Doing it half way only makes the game silly. Good point Jack. Thanks for the post. :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:45:51 AM PST
Real life trophies in the form of cash!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:42:43 AM PST
Junkiiiii says:
She does have huge cans.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:39:30 AM PST
I didn't dislike Skyward sword, and I can say that is because the ENTIRE game was motion control, and since that was it's purpose I was actually impressed with how it was handled.

I liked the game, but I preferred the atmosphere and story and... i guess feeling of Twilight Princess more. I wasn't a fan of some of the stuff Skyward sword did, same as I wasn't a fan of Windwaker. Had the controls for Skyward Sword been the same as Twilight Princess, I would say that that was one of the best games. Though I admit I like Phi more than any other of Link's Guides.

What I was referring to was a game where some of the game you can play normally, but then another half of it is forced (usually bad) motion control, or touchscreen use, or all around pointless Gimmick use that actually detract and not add to the game. IMO. I admit I hate Touchscreens and most motion control games, mainly because they kind of half-a$$ it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:38:57 AM PST
Lucanus says:
You want your mom to star in a videogame? :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:35:20 AM PST
Junkiiiii says:
Bewbs

Big ones.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:32:05 AM PST
Lucanus says:
I feel like I am the only one who thought Skyward was the best game this genertion. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:05:23 AM PST
Games that don't force us to use Motion Controls.

Also the biggest thing I want in my next gen console = Good games. Nothing more, nothing less.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:02:56 AM PST
Chris... says:
Party chat and day one digital downloads.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 5:57:32 AM PST
Carlito says:
I want controllers, preferably 2, maybe has motion functionality, maybe not. I want it to have a slot to insert either discs or even cartridges that contain games on them. I want them to have a couple cables, one to go to an outlet, the other to hook up to the back of my TV. I wouldn't mind if it had 2, maybe 3 buttons on the console itself to start the system, open the disc/cart slot, and maybe a reset button. Maybe it can play high def movies...maybe not, I'm good either way. Probably should go online, online is ok.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 3:42:22 AM PST
Lucanus says:
My vote would be for new gameplay ideas. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 7:24:51 PM PST
AndrewA says:
I agree. But it's still what I'm expecting to happen.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  56
Initial post:  Dec 20, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions