Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Earn some good Amazon Credit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 37 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2012 8:56:22 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:58:31 AM PST
Blocked at my job. So, I will have to check it out once I get home.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 8:58:32 AM PST
"If you do sign up though, refering me would be nice..."

Aha!

J/k, sounds neat.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 9:02:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 9:04:24 AM PST
The $5 amazon cards are 450 points, which is less than bing. It's kind of silly cause it's more points to buy any other denomination than the $5 ones. You actually spend like 500 points per $5 if you buy $20 card or $100...

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:03:57 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I'll check it out later, sounds like something that'd be blocked for me too. While I do have some disposable income, I'm still cheap.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:09:51 AM PST
This sounds like something I will do when I'm to drunk to be effective at playing my ps3 anymore. Doesn't happen that often, but at least I'll have something productive to do now.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:17:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 9:17:57 AM PST
One warning though, they will kick you off and take away points if they feel you are stealing points. So you have to make you searches legit (it awards points at random, so you can't just do 50 searches, usually do a couple, wait an hour, do a couple more), and probably a bad idea to have multiple accounts. On the upside I've received as many as 39 points for just one search...

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:31:49 AM PST
Prankster says:
I'll try this out. Anything for free gift cards. Also if this works at work, I'm going to collecting a lot of it. Muahahahaha! *prays it works in his country*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 9:36:20 AM PST
Bobbum Man says:
On one hand...free things

On the other..."swag"

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:41:42 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 9:42:23 AM PST
I have a swagbucks account, it IS legit. It takes a while to actually receive your amazon credit though, unless they changed it recently. I haven't been on there for awhile.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 9:46:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 9:47:11 AM PST
Yeah, it's like 2 weeks. I've only gotten two of my 4 $5 cards yet. On that note, has anyone else noted Bing is taking longer too? It takes about 48 hours now.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:48:55 AM PST
Prankster says:
How do I refer you or whatever it takes to get you points? I signed up.

Also, can you get me any points by doing anything? It's localised so not every offer is the same for me. I don't even have Amazon gifts cards as an option. Just paypal cards.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:52:17 AM PST
Bixillarla says:
It doesn't take that long to get your credit, they say 10-14 business days but I usually get them within 8 days.

I purchased 6 Amazon gift cards at the beginning of this month and they all poseted yesterday, I got $125 in gift cards.

Swagbucks is a awesome way to earn free gift cards, I have been doing it for about 2 years now and love it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:58:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 10:01:39 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
be prepared to give up your privacy spam for days and all kinds of security that you had before. link you personal bank accounts earn 50 swag bucks ! totally safe ! <wow that's scary. I had to delete the toolbar all kinds of bugs.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 10:01:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 10:01:23 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
the worst is when you sign up for something and then is says all out of that one sorry meanwhile they just named your personal info with no payoff

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 10:08:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 10:09:07 AM PST
Bixillarla says:
I have never received any spam and have not linked my bank account to anything.

I do the things that do not require me to give out my information.

I do the Swagbucks tv, the Mobile Swagbucks tv, the daily poll, the NOSO and searches. That there gives me 215-230 per day which is 6450 swagbucks per month which is enough for $25 in gift cards per month and a $100 gift card on top of that every 3 months.

I am happy with that. I don't do the surveys.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 10:13:10 AM PST
Prankster says:
Can I invite some of you who are thinking of signing up? :D

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 10:38:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 10:40:06 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
I signed up I'll hang out a few more days, just seems like to really do some damage you have to apply for a credit card or a car loan or a mortgage loan, lol. It eats a ton of time. I was just on here for 2 hours and I have 100 swag bucks big woop and that's because mostly that I signed up.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 10:39:52 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
how much time does that take per day Bix ?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 4:50:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 4:52:50 PM PST
Yeah... I don't touch those... the free credit report ones... you probably should avoid. But there are quite a few ways to earn bucks. I do the surveys... none of them have made me worried. Very few asked for street address and if they do you could always lie or change it by a number if you are concerned.

As far as time per day... it depends on what you do. You could spend all day doing stuff and earn 500-1000 a day or you could spend an hour a day and get 300, it's up to you how much time you want to dedicate. Surveys and signing up to stuff get points fast, playing their flash games and watching the swag TV gets points relatively slowly.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:49:12 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
the surveys are never ending though asking you the same question 50 times and without a timeline you have no idea if u are going to be done in 5 or a hlaf an hour. seems pretty nikle and dime to me but nothing is ever easy, and why can't they just email you a code instead of waiting for a amazon card int he mail.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:18:49 PM PST
Bixillarla says:
They do give you a code, they do not mail the cards in the mail.

When your code is ready they will email you and you can goto your swagbucks account to get the code and enter it on Amazon.

Reason it takes time is they purchase the cards in large batches so they get a discount, they wait until they have enough orders to make a batch purchase then email those out.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 6:32:14 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
It wouldn't even let me register for the surveys. It had an error. I can't say I'm a fan of the site, it seems obnoxious and too time consuming.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:39:42 PM PST
I feel the same way. Not sure if it's something that I would stick with.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 7:23:45 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 7:25:56 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
There is a $5 Amazon gift card sweepstakes on the front page and says $9 per entry. You can buy 20 entrys for $156 swag bucks. So what does this mean I could buy 20 entries to win one $5 Amazon card if I was the winner ? That can't be right.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  37
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions