Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

You Made It! Apocalypse/Christmas Weekend Gaming Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 105 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 21, 2012 3:31:44 AM PST
Jon says:
Hurray for making it through another end-of-the-world scare. So, what will everyone be playing this weekend?!

Oh, and merry Christmas long weekend everyone!

I'll be playing League of Legends, like always. Thanks VGF for getting me freaking addicted to the game. Also, lots of Wii U with the family and some SSX to celebrate the snow.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 3:36:45 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 3:37:41 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Bastion on iPad-just got the first shard, furthest I've ever made it. I'm trying to do a mad dash to the end because I really want to beat this game before I some how lose my save again.
The Walking Dead on iPad-Just beat episode 1.
Capt K is going to help me get past an annoying part in Dark Souls (if we can sync up a time)
Some Humble Bundle 7 and I'm going to turn my Roku into Apple TV.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 4:18:52 AM PST
Dark Souls, Demons Souls, Krater, Dont Starve, Persona 4 Golden, maybe some Escape Plan...I also think I owe my 360 some time, so I may get some Halo 4 and Dragons Dogma in. We'll see....sometimes I end up going in a completely different gaming direction than I think, lol.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 4:20:56 AM PST
Some D3, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Borderlands 2, and New Super Mario Bros U.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 4:24:50 AM PST
Aku says:
Save the only character I like in Persona 4 Golden.

Get stumped in Crashmo again.

Dive back into NintentoLand and finish some of those surprisingly tricky games.

Continue ZombiU, preferably with less death.

Not a whole lot planned, really.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 4:38:22 AM PST
"Dive back into NintentoLand and finish some of those surprisingly tricky games."

Donkey Kong Crash Course is the Dark Souls of Nintendoland.

and Monita is the Jar Jar binks of Nintendoland.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 4:45:29 AM PST
Aku says:
I still don't know how the hell I'm supposed to finished that last bit on Crash Course, I've only done it once and that was a lucky flip from falling at the top. And I've heard there's levels past that, too.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 4:53:15 AM PST
Chunk says:
I will probably do a couple more cases on LA Noire the complete edition on the PS3...after that I'm not sure. I finally picked up FFXIII-2 for 8 bucks and I'm thinking of starting that....but I also bought Skyrim...So...I'm not sure which to start first. Either way, it is going to be a good weekend.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 4:55:07 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
COD Black Ops 2
Far Cry 3
BF3
Socom Confrontation
Max Payne 3
After today I am on vacation until 7 Jan So making up for the other threads i will miss

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 4:59:45 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
Lego Lord of the Rings for sure

Maybe Battlefield 3 MP
Maybe Blops 2 Zombies
Maybe Halo 4 SP on Legendary

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:03:22 AM PST
klopas says:
I want to finish Uncharted 1 and get into Uncharted 2. However, my PS3 has been acting up lately - video keeps cutting out, but it's not the HDMI cable. I'm putting it in timeout until it learns to behave.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:06:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 5:07:05 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
To make it feel like Xmas i'll fire up some new games i haven't started yet. A new Game each day until i head back to work on the 27th.

Forza Horizon.
Darksiders 2
Prototype 2
Mass Effect 3
Transformers Fall of Cybertron.

...and some Halo 4.

I'm laying off military shooters this holiday period.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 5:08:12 AM PST
You talking about area 10 of Course 1? you ahve to quickly turn the Gamepad in the opposite direction while your falling to the ledge below. I keep my finger on the reset button in case i mess up and I don't' want to lose a life.

There are also 4 courses in total, and I have mastered Course 1, but not all of course 2, and 2 is far more difficult.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:35:38 AM PST
Emily Sedai says:
More growlancer and more Blops 2 during the few minutes I'll have this weekend. Darn Christmas obligations...

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:38:26 AM PST
Vita Rayman Origins
Vita Assassins Creed Lib
PC BF3 mp, going to finally buy Aftermath
PC Diablo 3, if I have any time.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:40:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 5:41:01 AM PST
I'm jealous of you Persona 4 players...

Probably going to play some more GW2 and advance through the next story mission then work towards clearing the Caledon forest. I re-outfitted from the trading post for dirt cheap so that's helped me out quite a bit. Enjoying this game a lot right now.

I'm sure I'll be jumping on LoL randomly as well....I'm really liking Vi so far.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:40:23 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
probably GW2. i'm going to try and talk the wife into playing R&C A4O, so we'll see how that goes.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:42:01 AM PST
Benpachi says:
We still have a few hours to go yet...but I'll be playing Darksiders II.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 5:42:34 AM PST
FOGE says:
Halo is a military shooter.

And Jon, the world doesnt end (supposedly) for another 2 and a half hours.

Ill be taking my Vita home for a week. Kinda working, but also vaca time. Going to play lotsa Mod Nation, Resistance Burning Skies and either AC Liberation or Uncharted. Havent decided just yet out of the last two.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 5:43:07 AM PST
Times like these I'm glad I don't care 1 bit about this holiday and have 0 Obligations for it.

Means more gaming time.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:43:56 AM PST
Sars says:
black ops 2, hopefully some mass effect 3.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 5:55:34 AM PST
Emily Sedai says:
Grr... tried convincing the husband to take off with me to Atlantic City, but couldn't get him to break *sigh* Oh well, blackjack on the ipad is fun... yeah.... ;)

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:07:32 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I thought we were doing the one weekend thread until it died. But, whatever, it's the apocalypse man! I'll be starting the Torgue DLC on BL2 and at some point playing Persona 4 while doing my laundry at a laundromat like some sort of non-appliance owning animal. I'm also on vacation until January 2nd, so I'm going to be playing a lot.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:13:06 AM PST
Duster says:
I will most likely be playing D3 when I'm able to. Still haven't tired of the game, and there are enough people on to get a good group together and go kill stuff... Woohoo for the VGF D3 thread right now! My friends list is growing!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:16:12 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
In celebration I'll be playing Fallout, Rage, and Borderlands.

Yay, apocalypse!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  105
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions