Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Tales of the Borderlands + Game of Thrones + 3 more games for $10.80||0||6 minutes ago|
|Polygon: Why Banjo-Kazooie is better than Super Mario 64||14||6 minutes ago|
|Why PS4 Is Going To Keep Dominating Xbox One In 2015 And Beyond||19||9 minutes ago|
|8 Seriously Difficult Video Games That Will Destroy You||20||13 minutes ago|
|Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v3.0||1493||14 minutes ago|
|Minecraft Purchased||3||25 minutes ago|
|Beyond Two Souls for $8?||10||28 minutes ago|
|PS Consoles Generate More Revenue Than Microsoft And Nintendo Consoles Combined, Double Since 2012||25||29 minutes ago|
|OT: Actors you can't stand but everyone seems to love||61||1 hour ago|
|OT: Does anyone else hate earbuds?||30||1 hour ago|
|Divinity: Original Sin II up on Kickstarter||32||1 hour ago|
|VGF Splatoon Discussion||130||1 hour ago|