Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Do you know your video game music?!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 20, 2013 7:49:19 PM PST
Coffee says:
http://www.empireonline.com/features/retro-video-game-music-quiz/

Fun little test to see how attuned your ears are. Some of these are rather easy, but others are more difficult.

Thought you all might enjoy.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 8:53:57 PM PST
SuperHiro says:
I only got 8 of them :P

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 5:53:28 AM PST
Coffee says:
Same-ish. Some of those on the hard page are REALLY difficult!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
So what's up with the unhealthy obsession to hate anything Xbox exclusive? 77 2 minutes ago
Microsoft pushes back the Xbox One's launch in China due to lack of interest? 10 8 minutes ago
OT: In a forum where the trolls roam freely and the console war rages, there is one last bastion of hope. Where the righteous make their final stand. They call it "the OT." 2786 8 minutes ago
Zoe Quinn: 5 Things I Learned as the Internet's Most Hated Person (Also, it's a Cracked Article!) 285 8 minutes ago
Why are supposedly "fair & balanced" VGFers quick to step on the Xbot's nuts when he trolls, but ALWAYS give the Sonymite that does the same a free pass or even a high-five? 3 9 minutes ago
I think you guys would appreciate this. I'm segregating my Sony and MS products 2 9 minutes ago
Tekken 7 Reveal Trailer 16 24 minutes ago
Ps Plus is not worth it 129 32 minutes ago
Why are supposedly "fair & balanced" VGFers quick to step on the Sonymite's nuts when he trolls, but ALWAYS give the Xbot that does the same a free pass or even a high-five? 237 46 minutes ago
PSN: Flash Sale, Racing games (MotorStorm Apocalypse, NFS Most Wanted, $5, Sonic All Stars $10 and more) 24 1 hour ago
¨**♫♪ *Happy Bïrthday* ♪♫**¨**.¸¸ 6 1 hour ago
D4 (Xbox One) Is A Bomba. Currently 77 On Metacritc And Dropping 21 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 20, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions