Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

How'd Everyone's Weekend of Gaming Go?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 89 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 1:06:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 1:07:19 AM PST
Bixillarla says:
That is easy to do with all the side quests and collectables to collect.

I put in a lot of time into AC3 this weekend and only completed 1 more sequence, been running around doing side quests, collecting feathers, hitting the viewpoints and hunting.

I love this game, soo much to do. I love when running around outside in teh frontier you can run into redcoat convoys that you can attack loot for money.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:56:30 PM PST
Nicos says:
Got further in Borderlands 2 TVHM. Friggin Saturn.. ugh. I couldn't damage him fast enough since he is immune to elemental dots. I tried to just run by him and across the highway, but when I got to the end there was a Bad@$$ Contrsuctor waiting and they pincered me D: I guess I will tip Moxxi and hope I have enough to get her acid SMG. I was holding off on that till I was level 50, but desperate times and all that.

I played some City of Heroes too since this will be the last month that the servers are up.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:00:54 PM PST
Technosapien says:
Okami HD all weekend.

Played a little AC3 and decided to give up on it and shelve it. Disappointment of the year.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:33:17 PM PST
Played a little Max Payne but have to wait til tomorrow to get the new dlc. Had a nice long Rock Band 3 session and played Payday with Prankster, Foge and, Kirksplosion. Despite not realizing my mic died until the end and I was just talking to myself, I had a blast even if the snipers had us pinned on the roof for awhile.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:33:03 PM PST
FOGE says:
Dang. Im only on Sequence 6 at 10 hours.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:28:21 PM PST
M. Stifler says:
Got lots of Skyrim in. The only major questline I've done is the Thieves Guild and I'm level 43. I ran into a new quest I never ran across is my previous playthroughs. It was called "Siege of the Dragon Priests" or something like that. It's now near the top of my list of favorite non-guild, non-main, non-daedric quests. The story is incredible.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:22:31 PM PST
G-Money says:
Didn't have power until saturday due to hurricane Sandy. Took the family and crashed at my mom's so a lot of retro gaming with 5yr old son. Played some Double Dragon, the Revenge on SNES, Brawl Brothers, Tecmo Bowl. And played the Double Dragon Neon Demo with him as well on Sunday night which was very fun (despite critics reviews). I will be purchasing the full game down the line.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:14:25 AM PST
Shanghaied says:
Trust me: D3 is a totally different game now. I couldn't go back to playing it the way it was.

Base inferno has been toned down, much easier to clear that difficulty without spending millions of gold.

AH is much more affordable for low/mid range gear. You can probably gear a character to clear inferno for less than a million now.

Doing uber runs and farming higher monster power; yeah, you'll still need tons of gold. But that's optional. Game's WAY better now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:14:18 AM PST
at least 12 hours, probably between 12 and 15.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:13:16 AM PST
Same here. I'm a huge Fable III fan.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:06:37 AM PST
Didn't play much this weekend but hopefully this week I get a lot of time to play Dark Souls, and Borderlands 2.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:03:21 AM PST
Gameresq says:
I finished Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and I made it to The Depths in Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, so I think I am close to finishing that as well. Backlog beware - I am coming for you

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:32:09 AM PST
M. McFly says:
So far I would agree it is orginal. Starting to pull me in hope it continues to do so

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:27:21 AM PST
FOGE says:
You did play a good amount. How much time have you put in to ACIII?

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:24:35 AM PST
Good Weekend

Played a good amount of Assassins Creed 3, completed Sequence 9 last night. It just feels like a huge game and it is easily my favorite game of this year. Time will tell if it is better than Assassins Creed 2. I got a little of Pokemon Sapphire in, I like that there's actually new Pokemon in it. I felt like SoulSilver and Diamond had way too many old school Pokemon in it. I've seen like 2 old Pokemon so far.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:40:25 AM PST
I probably put in 25 hours, loved that game. I really like the world that Fable games are in, there really is nothing else like them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:32:34 AM PST
M. McFly says:
Buy every property you can, get 6.5 million gold and you're good.

Thanks for the advise, how much time did you put into the game?

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 8:24:22 AM PST
saskamazon says:
didn't game much this weekend, but mainly played the All Stars Beta - was surprised it was still live - since it was supposed to have finished last Tues. also loaded Borderlands - my + freebie - so started trying to get a handle on how that plays .... since LBP K releases tomorrow, I will likely become consumed with that, & Borderlands will continue to wait ....

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:21:50 AM PST
FOGE says:
I love it more than BL1. They really do have interesting characters and dialogue. Tiny cracks me up. Get the Badonkadonks! and Crumpets, cus crumpets are crump! Prepare for the crumpocalypse!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:19:51 AM PST
Buy every property you can, get 6.5 million gold and you're good.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:14:07 AM PST
I love the game...almost as much as I loved the first. They have such a knack for coming up with interesting characters and funny dialog...I love Gearbox.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 8:14:07 AM PST
M. McFly says:
I have never played a fable game and this weekend I broke down and bought fable 3. Game started off boring as hell but after putting in a couple of hours it finally started to pick up so I'll probably finish it. If I remeber everyone said the ending is crap if you dont have a billion dollars, any advise on this game would be appreciated. Its def not going to be multiple play throughs, one and done I'll never touch this game again so would like the best ending.....

thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:07:59 AM PST
FOGE says:
Cool. Im close to beating BL2 and will probly grab that soon.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 8:07:38 AM PST
Finally made some real progress in Nier. I'm right at the end of the first playthrough so it's getting really good.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:02:11 AM PST
I really wish you could play Payday splitscreen co-op and not just online...that would have made me play it even more.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  43
Total posts:  89
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions