ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components 100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Kids Halloween
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Wii U Sale on The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 14, 2013 2:30:22 PM PDT
Nightmare says:
I just noticed that Amazon has The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct for the Wii U on sale for $37.49. Has anybody heard anything about this game? Is it expected to be a good game, or is it going the way of Colonial Marines?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 2:31:31 PM PDT
Hey says:
There have a been a few other threads on it, though not the WiiU version specifically. The general opinion on it has been a resounding "meh."

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 2:33:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 14, 2013 2:33:42 PM PDT
Nightmare says:
Yeah, sorry about that. I just realized that the 360 and PS3 version have the same sale. They didn't show up in my search for some reason (I only just now looked at the product page), but on the product page the 360 and PS3 are on sale and they have an exclusive bonus to go with it. The PC version is the only one that isn't on sale. I wonder why that is . . . .

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 2:34:51 PM PDT
Chris94 says:
Old news.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 2:35:42 PM PDT
Hey says:
Thanks! You add so much!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 2:35:42 PM PDT
Nightmare says:
Apparently I've been out of the loop for a while . . . .

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 2:36:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 14, 2013 2:37:16 PM PDT
Hey says:
Heh, I'm not sure it's a bad enough thing that's worth an apology for. I'm curious to see what the reaction on the game is once it's released though. It seems to be trying to just get enough press for people to buy it without knowing anything about it, which can't be good.

Edit: Just ignore Broncos too. He's a little negative nancy.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 2:41:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 14, 2013 2:41:37 PM PDT
Nightmare says:
I've been curious for a while, but I haven't heard squat. I'd like to know if it's worth getting, but I suppose I'll have to wait for the reviews to start rolling in.

Well, that's good to know, lol. I'll let it roll of my back and move on. I tend to take things too seriously anyway.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 3:28:08 PM PDT
I bought it for Xbox 360 for some reason. I'll report back next week on the sheer horror I experience (wink, nod). I was deciding if I should get it on Wii U since I could use more games for it, but supposedly it has less content and I'm afraid it was the version that got the least love.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
God of War 3 Remastered Is $20 0 11 seconds ago
Bloodborne Game of the Year Edition 32 17 seconds ago
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Reviews 5 47 seconds ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v3.0 5756 47 seconds ago
Capcom Humble Bundle 6 1 minute ago
PS4 or Xbox One, which console has the best value? Only an hour to decide 122 1 minute ago
Destiny PS4 Outsells Metal Gear Solid 5 in September on PSN, See Full List Here 56 1 minute ago
Need For Speed Reboot Tracklist Revealed 6 2 minutes ago
Polygon on SW: Battlefront "I don't care if it's good" - does good=fun? Fun=good? 87 4 minutes ago
RUMOR: Zelda: Twilight Princess eShop icon found! HD remake or port incoming? 49 4 minutes ago
Must be a prime member to buy thoruhg Amazon? 108 5 minutes ago
15 minutes of We Happy Few 5 6 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Mar 14, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions