Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Vanuatu's Independence Day and ... Sissy Boys!?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 8:44:56 PM PDT
I was thinking it was old, I'll grab it cheap...guess not

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 8:57:07 PM PDT
I have baby birds in my chimney. They are very loud.

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 9:08:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 30, 2012 9:08:36 PM PDT
Dammit, commented in the chick-fil-a thread again, why can't I resist?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:16:24 PM PDT
Modern Bear says:
Because you're on the Internet and the rule of the Internet is you have to put your 2 cents in.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:30:25 PM PDT
It's difficult to restrain oneself from commenting when someone is so obviously a douchecanoe.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:31:51 PM PDT
Well let's watch our language, the last person I responded to is right above you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:33:18 PM PDT
Modern Bear says:
Are you calling me that? Because that's who he responded to in that thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:35:57 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 30, 2012 9:36:18 PM PDT
I mostly just wanted to say douchecanoe. I haven't even looked @ the thread. Sorry. I assumed he was talking to Steve.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:37:37 PM PDT
It is a pretty freakin' great word.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:38:32 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 30, 2012 9:38:58 PM PDT
Modern Bear says:
Ah I understand. Steve does seem to rub people the wrong way on these forums because he's pretty conservative and most of the people who post here aren't. That's a logical assumption to make.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:39:51 PM PDT
He rubs me the wrong way because the first time we posted in the same thread, he called me an apologist for child molestors AND a communist.

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 9:40:00 PM PDT
Modern Bear says:
I got a downvote in that thread for taking a shot at overpriced electric cars and ethanol LOL. Don't make the ethanol fanthings angry!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:43:21 PM PDT
Modern Bear says:
Steve's people skills definitely need work LOL.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:46:26 PM PDT
AndrewA says:
Hes only hard to deal with on political or religion threads. If you can keep him off those two subjects he's actually as enjoyable as anybody else.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:52:16 PM PDT
Even now I'm resisting writing an entire quarters worth of stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:53:41 PM PDT
C.W. says:
Lol, I am pretty liberal, but ethanol is a pipedream!

Ok, no politics, sorry, this is the OT thread!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:54:06 PM PDT
Modern Bear says:
The problem is there are way too many political and religion based threads on these forums lately. It seems people would rather talk about those subjects than actual video game ones, because those threads get more replies too, and of course attract all the obnoxious people on all sides of the issues.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:55:34 PM PDT
C.W. says:
Yeah, but it's always really been like that in the summer months. When there aren't as many games being released and people are in their gaming slumps, other topics like to spring up.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:57:43 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 30, 2012 9:59:21 PM PDT
Modern Bear says:
Ethanol isn't really a political topic though, well kind of. It isn't a pipedream because it's pretty dominate in Brazil, and chances are every time you fill up your tank the gasoline has up to 10% ethanol in it as an additive. The problem is some want that percentage to go up, the government has already OKed 15%, and the corn based ethanol used in the U.S. is crap. It can damage engines that aren't designed specifically to use it, it actually creates more ground level ozone (smog) than straight gasoline, and it's making food prices skyrocket because crop is being diverted to be used in that.

In Brazil that use more sugar based ethanol, which is better, and their have a lot of flex fuel cars, so they don't have some of these issues as bad.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 9:59:10 PM PDT
And after this summers drought it will be more expensive than ever. Actually a lot of crop based economies are going to go in some crazy directions.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 10:01:17 PM PDT
C.W. says:
I should have chosen my words more carefully. Ethanol is a pipedream for the United States. We have neither the structure or ability to grow vast amounts of sugar (or corn) and turn that into fuel. As an additive, it is fine and, as you already stated, is already there. However, people who are usually supportive of ethanol are extreme in that they want a higher percentage (generally way too high, also as you stated). I think we're on the same page, I just did a sh*t job of explaining what I meant. I'm an English teacher, so the shame is great right now. Shame everywhere.

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 10:04:01 PM PDT
Modern Bear says:
This 15% ethanol garbage, where they are now allowed, but not required, to add 15% ethanol to the gas, pisses me off though. I just got a new car last year and I don't want engine damage because gas stations start selling the 15% crap but don't update the labels on the pumps so I can avoid going there. It's such a bad decision on every front because straight gasoline is better in every respect except it costs a little more. With the drought maybe ethanol prices will go up, meaning it has no advantages.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2012 10:05:39 PM PDT
Modern Bear says:
Do not worry young padawen. You're shame may be turned to honor if you follow the way of the force!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 12:05:22 AM PDT
Nicos says:
If only they would release more political and religous video games, I think this would alleviate a good chunk of the problem.

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 2:12:44 AM PDT
M. Ogre says:
Pain hurts.
Discussion locked

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  68
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions