Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

I Dream About the Walking Dead Game (Spoilers)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 3, 2013 9:01:48 AM PST
Dukeshire says:
This may be the best ten bucks I have ever spent. I am even tempted to get it while on sale for Plus as I can play it upstairs....Anyway, I do get into games but everytime I play it I dream about it.

I am on Ep. 3 right at the tanker truck hanging over the highway. I had to kill Duck. Right when I thought my spitting game paid off with Carley, honestly the main reason I kept her alive, and she was good with a gun....she was shot. I was just starting to sympathize with Lilly to. I left her behind, no way I was going to take her along.

And now I am stuck with pansy Kenny, homeless guy and coward in a varsity jacket.

Anyway, the game is intense. I effing pause it for the most minor decisions. I restart it too. The only real quick decision was to let Lily go and to take the supplies from the station wagon.

In my dreams we are always trying to survive. Luckily the hard decisions are clouded enough where I am not sure they impact my family. Too bad there is not option to leave my mother-in-law behind!

I hope the new Activision game is half as good....

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 9:05:58 AM PST
It's a fantastic game. I'm so glad I played it. I wasn't going to, but someone gifted it to me on Steam, and I'm very grateful they did.

I'm not expecting anything from the new Activision game.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 9:10:13 AM PST
Dukeshire says:
I held out on buying it. I got it during the Christmas XBLA sale but had to download it via computer because my house had flooded. I finally just decided to sit down and play it. I put aside Dead Space 3 and nearly every other game to play it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 9:49:02 AM PST
WesCyde says:
Yah I have not had the chance to get into it, even though i got 1 &2 free from + i was afraid I would like it so much and then be stuck. NOw that its $10 thinking about getting the season pass so i can just keep going through to the end.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 9:57:51 AM PST
Prankster says:
Episode 3 was a real gem of an episode. The moment where Carley got shot was where I just had to put my controller down, stare in shock at the screen and really give myself time to comprehend what had happened. I hated the makers of the game for doing that too but then that was what the game was all about and I give them credit for that. I left Lily behind as well, obviously but I had started to sympathize with her till that point as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 10:29:58 AM PST
Dukeshire says:
You will have trouble stopping. For 10 bucks it is a steal. I would pay full price.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 10:32:39 AM PST
Dukeshire says:
I went back and did other things to try and change it. I even looked it up. No go. Then to find out the little punk was the culprit. I was not a happy camper.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 11:34:05 AM PST
"I was just starting to sympathize with Lilly to"

I still kind of sympathize with her. She deserved to die for what she did, but I think she was just broken at that point. It's really sad to see her "origin" and know where she is headed in the comic (although someone said that Kirkman is now saying they are different Lilys, lol).

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 12:59:15 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I will say her screaming got really shrill and annoying.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 1:08:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2013 1:10:15 PM PST
Zak Iarih says:
Enjoy the final 2 eps :)

Trying to stay optimistic about the Activision one but I'll certainly wait for reviews
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Mar 3, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 3, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions