Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

You Made It! Apocalypse/Christmas Weekend Gaming Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 105 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:47:10 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I won't be starting any long games this weekend. I've probably got a few games coming on Christmas morning, so I'll be able to start fresh on one of those. As such, I'll just be playing some smaller, download-only titles.

FTL, Wizorb, maybe To The Moon.

Borderlands 2 with a few friends on Saturday.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:49:05 AM PST
Prankster says:
Yes, along with Arkham City, it was the free offering this month. Also, I actually access the Indian PSN store where I realised yesterday it's even cheaper than the European store. :D

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:50:15 AM PST
FOGE says:
But the military is still involved? So is shooting.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:02:00 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
sci-fi space military shooter

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:02:57 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 7:03:32 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
Gears of War is a military shooter just like Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and mass effect 3

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:04:14 AM PST
new Tron says:
You up for some Trine 2 this weekend, buddy?

I'll be playing Borderlands 2 and The Witcher 2 this weekend.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:13:52 AM PST
Kendahl says:
The Dragon Archers were absolutely the worst part of the game. Beating Capra felt so good. But there were tons of frustrating (ifnot annoying) parts in the game...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:22:11 AM PST
Prankster says:
I'm not a PS+ subscriber and I have Trine 2 from PS+ :(

How about Portal 2? :P

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 7:49:08 AM PST
KrisCo says:
As soon as HHDE gets here I'll play that until I'm sore, then maybe try some Battlefield 3, collect some more gold medals on Trials, and continue playing Nier.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:13:48 AM PST
G-Money says:
Final Fantasy IV After Years: I will buyt the chapter after Rydia's and start it up, NBA 2k, Half Minute hero and with the kids - Just Dance, Smash Brothers, Capcom Classics and Sega Genesis Classics

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:17:11 AM PST
"Half Minute hero"

That was a fun game, quirky, but fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:20:44 AM PST
G-Money says:
Exactly it just a fun game, I am on the 2nd part now since I finished the main quest. So far its okay, not as fun as the main.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:30:24 AM PST
I agree, I had it on my PSP, was the prefect on the go game to.

I didn't like the other game modes as much though.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 9:27:14 AM PST
Joel H. says:
FC3. Just unlocked the signature smg and pistol. Pretty much just doing outposts, postcards and relics atm. Was also able to lure my first tiger from the wild into a camp last night. Except he wussed out and fled.. that was dissapointing. My flamethrower made up for that dissapointment.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 9:31:32 AM PST
I'm back into Dark Souls in a big way, thanks to you guys. I've just backstabbed the living @#$% out of Rhea's two goons (when they went hollow).

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 9:36:42 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:03:00 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 9:37:47 AM PST
so you are manipulating time now? Saturday and Sunday combined only have 48 hours :p

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 9:41:38 AM PST
FOGE says:
He plays Halo to the Flux Capacity!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 9:43:05 AM PST
At least posts like this let us know for a fact with is the fake donnie.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 10:32:22 AM PST
I'll be fighting over which addiction to feed.

Mass Effect: Finally got into this game and its pretty kick ass! I'm about 18 hours in and have hardly touched the main quests.

Pokemon Black: (Anyone else find it a little racist that theres a cotton plant pokemon in pokemon black? haha) Took a little bit for me to get readdicted, but i am! The new pokemon are pretty cool and so far the only thing that annoys me is that I feel like they're putting too much emphasis on the story. When people show up I read the first few bubbles, but then its like stfu and let me play.

Small chance of NCAA 13 or Lego Batman 2, my sister is kinda whined that I didn't want to play it the other day (she's 34)

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:37:13 AM PST
R. J. Gutt says:
Finish Aragorn's Quest for PS3.

After that, a backlog game!

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:38:29 AM PST
SMH says:
Not much time for gaming this weekend, but if any it will be devoted to Guild Wars 2. No work until Jan 2nd says lots of gaming time next week...awesome!

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:40:11 AM PST
Just picked up The Walking Dead and will be making my way through that while the snow falls outside. At least until the meteors arrive.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:45:56 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 10:48:27 AM PST
Chocolette says:
More Ragnarok Odyssey. Finally at Chapter 7, aha. Considering I have most of the trophies already, I plan to go all the way and get the plat.

Maybe some FF2 and Rhythm Thief. These two games need to be finished.

I have a random opinion question - Do you think Sony will continue offering PS3 games on PS+ when the PS4 comes out?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 10:48:48 AM PST
FOGE says:
Mass Effect is video game crack. I was scared to start the second one cause I knew Id get hooked again. Great games.

I have been playing Pokemon White, which is essentially the same game. It is the first Pokemon Ive played since Blue. Lot of fun still, even as an adult. And yeah, I agree with you on the story, though its not a terrible story. I just get tired of all the talking about nonsense. The game really holds your hand.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  105
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions