Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Dishonored and possible glitch?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-24 of 24 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2012 8:56:03 AM PST
WesCyde says:
So i have beaten this game twice now once on normal and i also played it on Very Hard. I was trying to do a no kill run and on the first level where you break out the prison it says I killed 2 people I did it again just to make sure and it still shows up anyone know why?

THen on the last level i did not kill a single person just put to sleep and it again showed 2 people.

Anyone having similiar issues? or now why its showing that I killed people when i did not maybe i am doing something I am unaware of IDK

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:58:52 AM PST
Is someone slipping into water or off a ledge?

Are there light walls in those levels? Could you be accidentally switching them to hurt allies?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:59:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 8:59:54 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Most likely rats got to them or something like that. It happened to me too. If anything happens to them after they're KO'd, it counts as a kill whether you did it or not. I started stashing people up on rooftops and made blink 2 one of my first purchases to do it.

And as for the prison, that shouldn't count. I don't think it counts until you have your gear at the earliest.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:09:08 AM PST
WesCyde says:
Nah no lightwalls etc i have just been removing the tanks instead of rewiring on this run.

I guess i will be more careful where i stash bodies I am guessing that could possibly be it after I KO them.

The prison counts because it says after the prologue you dont kill no one. My only guess is maybe the two guys i put in the dumpster before i plant the bomb and blow the door

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:15:09 AM PST
That could be it. I hid mine far away in the control room I think.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:17:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 9:17:53 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
It could have been the bomb, move them further away?

Edit: Ninja'd. And I did get clean hands when I beat it. Go me!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:45:19 AM PST
WesCyde says:
Yah i just need to replay those two missions and I will have it, the hardest trophy to get will be playing without any supernatural abilities or upgrades except blink.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:52:22 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I heard you have to do it in order. Like if you mess up in the third mission you have to start there and play through the rest of the game. It was way easier to get the no-kills and no-alarms in hard mode on Deus Ex.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:44:53 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 5, 2012 11:49:22 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:47:37 AM PST
WesCyde says:
I was already on mission 5 when i went back to try and do the prison again, and even though it still said i killed two people i did go undetected this time and it unlocked a trophy that i did not have before so. I think for the supernatural trophy you know dont buy any upgrades etc yah you would have to start over because if you go back to a level and you already had something other than blink you would still start with that but you can knockout a bunch of trophies such as the kill 4 people in a second etc after you been through the game i am sure since it saves right before you deal with the last character

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:54:48 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
It says except blink. Which makes me wonder if I can take blink 2. And do the physical upgrades count? Agility and health I mean.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:57:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 11:58:59 AM PST
Mine was all blank. No kills.

Still no achievement. Mine is bugged, probably due to Granny Rags sidequest issue.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:58:03 AM PST
WesCyde says:
You can max out blink I think it would be impossible without it honestly. Just you cannot upgrade any other super natural abilities to include health and agility and i also believe you cannot upgrade your equipment either no zoom etc.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:58:48 AM PST
WesCyde says:
you did the whole game like that? and still no achievement

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:00:05 PM PST
Yep.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:00:58 PM PST
You cannot learn anything but initial blink for that achievement.

I got that one. Equipment upgrades and the bone charms are allowed.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:01:05 PM PST
good advice, i'm about to start an all stealth run

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:04:23 PM PST
WesCyde says:
Thank goodness for the equipment upgrades at least sounds like a tough one so cannot even upgrade to blink II dang!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:05:54 PM PST
I feel gyped. I did no kills, no detection, only blink. All the boxes are checked and only a few achievements popped. I also played it on the hardest.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:20:29 PM PST
WesCyde says:
I got a lot of trophies on very hard for killing less than 5 before some place then less than 10 no detections or alerts etc, wonder why you did not get them yet thats wierd.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:20:56 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
The plague one? I did that and got it. You must have slipped up somewhere. Or did you mean the one returning to the hideout late in the game? There's a way to do that and get the achievement but you need to be fast.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:07:46 PM PST
*Spoilers*

The late game one, even though I sleep darted Granny. It still counts as a hidden kill.

All of the boxes are checked off as No Detection and No kills on every mission, something is bugged.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:09:36 PM PST
I got most of them. It just seems the game is counting some hidden kill.

Hopefully a patch will do that, kind of a bummer to put that kind of time and effort into the game to have it stopped by a coding error.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:18:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 2:19:44 PM PST
WesCyde says:
I did not sleep dart her I choked her to sleep Wonder if it matters, plus if you already got the trophy to help SJ replay it and dont help and just do your thing she does not bother you unless you dont help her and then try to mess with her
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  24
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions