Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 49 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 6:15:00 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 22, 2013 6:16:53 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 5:14:12 AM PST
pokritz says:
can't compute, system shutting down

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 12:55:15 AM PST
Yea that happens when your retarted it's okay... Your not alone... Usually headaches happen for lack of sex or romance in your your life. Or bromance what ever floats your boat. Alot of people are annoying on here especially when they something negative bout what you say. Am I right? But I'm just joking me so sorry. Ima stop annoying people cause there's to many of them types on here. The funny part is most don't even buy anything from amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 12:51:21 AM PST
Prankster says:
Yeah, I guess that's been the case with a lot of folks. Good to see ya back man. I'm good everything's good. Still hangin' bout the VGF and having the same kind of fun. Hope everything's great with you too. Pop in whenever you get the time.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 12:50:06 AM PST
Prankster says:
That's what I felt was cool about this announcement. They have created enough buzz now and the only focus during E3 will be on the games and PS+ and for those people for whom it matters, the look of the console.

That being said, if MS decides to introduce the new Xbox then, it will overshadow everything the others show. But the team that shows the most games will win again.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 12:45:35 AM PST
Jonathan says:
Reading anything this guy writes makes my head hurt.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 12:44:56 AM PST
Yea my main reason I did that was because on ign website people saying how Microsoft is just after our money. But do you see Microsoft making a super slim? Nope so who's trying to get every cent they can for ps3? Yup Sony is!!! But I just like messing with people on this. Alot of people joke around with people on here. I don't take what any one says to me personal cause its not true.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 12:26:36 AM PST
Dukeshire says:
Dude. Slow down. I am just baffled by your review of this PS3 as well:

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad bad SONY lol, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Classic White PS3 Instant Game Collection Bundle (Video Game)
You know there money hungry ps4 set to be released this year but y not make super slims and sell them 300 to 350 it's sad selling this lets you know ps4 will be 550+ ain't that sad psn network will only be up to 2015 looks cool but it's not necessary there just tryna make money money money shame shame on Sony

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 12:20:42 AM PST
Ima mod my ps4 case make it the most awesomeness ps4 lol warranty. Or not half the time u will have to pay out of pocket especially with Sony

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 12:13:30 AM PST
Jonathan says:
Opening a first-run console and voiding the warranty? I'll pass.

I've opened up consoles before, but not while they're under warranty and certainly not before they've had time to get out in the wild and see what warts that shiny plastic shell is hiding.

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 12:03:05 AM PST
I will open up my ps4 as soon as I get it I wanna see it's guts lol I always been obsessed with opening them up as soon as I get it lol does any one else do that ? Reply to me if u do.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 11:43:25 PM PST
C. Hersey says:
Prankster! Yeah, I took a new job two years ago and it radically altered my free time on the internets. But I heard about Sony's announcement the other day and it gave me a hankering for the ol' VGF. How's everything with you?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 6:05:50 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
New inFamous? I am excite. I didn't watch the presentation and was waiting for someone to post bullet points for me.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 6:05:18 AM PST
I think it's more so that if a dev wants they can take advantage of it but still not have a player put down a controller. That way it isn't a choice between motion gaming or controller gaming but a game can be both.

I think most devs wont bother with it but I rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 6:03:20 AM PST
I am curious to see if MS has an event before E3 to announce their next gen box. Sony put themselves in a good position where they already talked about the PS4 so they can spend a bunch of E3 going "games bitches!"

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 6:02:47 AM PST
JWK says:
I don't either. I'm growing tired of the notion that every controller and console needs some kind of motion control.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 6:00:22 AM PST
I still don't buy that, at the moment I think it is just better this gen. More than just the tech it is the game engines and almost all PC games are still running on this generation of engines. Soon we will start to see things really shine as development for PC uses that sweet sweet hardware to power games designed to actually take advantage of that.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 5:56:24 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:35:48 PM PDT]

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 5:49:09 AM PST
One of the more intriguing parts is the ability to play PS1, 2 and 3 games on the system. Question is, how does this work? Will I have to buy the games again, will I have to buy them off PSN or do they have another way?

Looking forward to E3 and we haven't even heard from Microsoft yet. Should be amazing.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 9:37:43 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 9:20:50 PM PST
DVvM says:
My real concern with the touchpad and the little light dealie on the front for the camera is that Sony will either require or incentivize using those features in games. As we've seen on the Wii and the Vita (notably) just cramming motion or touch controls into your game to showcase that you have them really doesn't improve games very much.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 9:12:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 9:12:13 PM PST
Zak Iarih says:
They were using the touchpad in that "The Witness" trailer they showed for those puzzles

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 9:08:39 PM PST

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 8:59:44 PM PST
Zak Iarih says:
Excited for Killzone, inFamous and Watch Dogs can't wait to see what else is announced at E3

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 8:54:55 PM PST
gamerkilla08 says:
I'm excited for Infamous Second Son just because it's fun to play and now it's a new take on new powers should be interesting, the others games.....meh. Though I am glad to hear a new final fantasy in development.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  30
Total posts:  49
Initial post:  Feb 20, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 22, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions