Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Do you remember the first time you bought "protection"?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 110 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 11, 2012 1:19:22 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2012 1:22:02 PM PST
I didn't do this with the intention of having sex. I just bought them as a precaution. Anyways, I must've circled Rite Aid about 5 times before that whole section was devoid of any watchful eyes. I saw those $15 trojan ecstasy ones, scanned the box really quickly and then I was on my way to pay for it. Then I have to wait in line with all these elderly people and either I'm paranoid or they knew what I was carrying. Then I mistakenly trespassed the privacy line and one of the ladies had to ask me to move back so I couldn't get her personal info. Of course I apologized, but that just felt like I was drawing more attention towards myself. I felt a little better after she told me that she hoped that she didn't offend me. Sweet lady. I told her that she was absolutely right in asking me to move back and that I wasn't offended. Then it was my turn to pay for my items and I swear the pharmacist got this faint smile after I dropped the box in front of her, and she paused for a couple of seconds before I actually got to pay for them. Anyways, that's over and done with and they're hidden in a bag I got from a middle school assembly with the word "Abstinence" on the front... Anyways, what's your story, if you don't mind sharing that is? Also, are the ones I bought any good?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:20:56 PM PST
Just go up and buy them with a big grin on your face. I doubt any of the cashiers have ever not used them.

Unless you're in a comic book store.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 1:21:45 PM PST
Yes, it was (and is) no big deal. The cashier really doesn't care.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 1:22:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2012 1:26:16 PM PST
Voice of god says:
That old lady wanted you to use your condoms on her.

Just buy them and stop being a puss. No one cares, and what's the worst they'll think? "Oh, that guy is getting laid." OH NOOOEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:22:55 PM PST
I know it probably isn't. I was just nervous, fidgety, and dumb. =P

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 1:23:01 PM PST
Gah I remember the first time I had to buy protection. Went to a gas station to pick some up. I was so friggin nervous. Took them up to the front and put them on the counter...then proceeded to get lectured by an old hag and her friend about how i needed to be careful and i was too young to be doing this sort of thing. I wanted to point at the "protection" and say THAT is being careful. One of the worst experiences ever

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 1:23:04 PM PST
Also, it's fun to buy them as a group of dudes. People'll give you the strangest looks. Found that out at K-Mart one day.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:23:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2012 1:24:01 PM PST
IDK, there's just something about it. IDK what it is! XD

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:23:36 PM PST
Ain't no thang, dood. Buying those is what a responsible person does, until said responsible person gets in a good relationship with a lady on BC so he can stop using those awful things, lol.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 1:24:30 PM PST
Protection? Whats that?

When I first started I didnt use them. I played the jump out game it worked too. Then I started too. Got on the wagon. Then I fell off the wagon again.

But the first time wasnt all the bad. Went into one of the cornor liquor stores asked for a pack and some black and milds since I use to smoke those back then along with some other things. And that was it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:24:59 PM PST
"Gah I remember the first time I had to buy protection. Went to a gas station to pick some up. I was so friggin nervous. Took them up to the front and put them on the counter...then proceeded to get lectured by an old hag and her friend about how i needed to be careful and i was too young to be doing this sort of thing. I wanted to point at the "protection" and say THAT is being careful. One of the worst experiences ever."

Oh jeez... 0_o

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:25:25 PM PST
Dental dams are probably more useful for those other things you were smoking.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:25:45 PM PST
"Also, it's fun to buy them as a group of dudes. People'll give you the strangest looks. Found that out at K-Mart one day."

HA! XD

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:26:14 PM PST
Next time buy a pack and a stapler. Tell the cashier you have trouble keeping them on.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:28:20 PM PST
"Next time buy a pack and a stapler. Tell the cashier you have trouble keeping them on."

It's not my fault. I was frozen that day....

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 1:29:17 PM PST
EggNogJam says:
Holy hell. Get some confidence. Also lose the condoms and get your girl on BC. Those things are the worst.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:30:49 PM PST
You're in middle school? Are you sure you're ready?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:31:21 PM PST
Pfft, confidence is for winners....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:31:35 PM PST
Yep. The guitar player in my band was giving the drummer a bunch of garbage for not using protection with some random chick the night before. After practice, we went to K-Mart, grabbed only the biggest count box we could find and all stood in line together. Ah, good times.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:31:47 PM PST
I'm 18 and in college XD

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:33:01 PM PST
Chris Hansen wants to know what you're doing at middle school assemblies then.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:34:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2012 1:35:22 PM PST
Voice of god says:
Why get her on BC? That messes with her hormones. Just raw dog it, and if she gets pregnant then stab her in the stomach.

The Bonus: New Hole!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:35:17 PM PST
"Why get her on BC? That messes with her hormones. Just raw dog it, and if she gets pregnant stab her in the stomach.

The Bonus: New Hole!"

No words.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:37:06 PM PST
It IS that awesome, isn't it?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 1:37:52 PM PST
"Chris Hansen wants to know what you're doing at middle school assemblies then."

Lol, I got that bag when I was attending middle school.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  37
Total posts:  110
Initial post:  Dec 11, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions