Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekend Gaming - 11/9 - 11/12 edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 108 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:48:33 AM PST
Benpachi says:
I had to bump it down to normal at the end of the third chapter, the campaign is much harder than Reach was on Heroic.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:49:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 6:49:34 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Well, they also lost to the Hornets without Anthony Davis and Eric Gordon =p

We're playing on Saturday, I'll be sure to talk some trash.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:50:05 AM PST
FOGE says:
Yeah, Thunder are pretty great. It was 6 points due to fouling at the end. They basically lost by 2. The Wolves should be decent once they get healthy. How long is Rubio and Love out?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:51:35 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I thought the end of Reach on Heroic was a good reason for me to punch a hole in the wall. lol

So far playing the single player on Heroic seems doable.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:12:24 AM PST
Rubio is out until December or January and Love is out for another 3 to 4 weeks. We're hoping for .500 ball during that period.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:13:08 AM PST
The part with the Elites just before you get to the Railgun was nuts, and yes I did want to punch holes, but I would say overall Reach was pretty easy on heroic.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:15:45 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Yeah that was the part, but overall you are right. It seems like Halo 4 is following suit, and I'm happy if that's the case. I'm really enjoying the single player thus far, the opening sequence is simply amazing, I just love those cinematic moments like when you're climbing out the shaft.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:17:19 AM PST
I watched the IGN video review last night, and those scenes with the generals talking. . . I haven't seen facial animations like that since Uncharted. I can't believe the 360 can do this to be honest.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:20:33 AM PST
Solid Sponge says:
Yes, that'll be fine for me. I won't be able to play long, just an hour or two, as I've got to go to work tomorrow. Saturday night is definitely the best time for me, I'll be able to play anywhere from 5 PM EST to 11 PM EST. Tonight we can play for a while, though. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:21:07 AM PST
Marvelous says:
To be completely honest, in the opening cutscene - at first - I thought it was real actors, not animation.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:21:49 AM PST
Jeebus, I can't effing wait!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:24:21 AM PST
Meth Panther says:
Alice Madness is super fun!

Prob Dead Space and Lollipop Chainsaw.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:24:55 AM PST
Solid Sponge says:
It is a reeeeaaaallllyyyy beautiful game. The online play is super balanced and fun as well. I've been playing it for the past few days with my clan. Extremely fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:25:34 AM PST
Halo is the only MP that I really fell in love with, I think this might suck up a bunch of my time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:25:59 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Oh dude, you haven't played it yet?

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 7:27:15 AM PST
Sars says:
Im going to get a lot of black ops to get ready for black ops 2

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:28:22 AM PST
So far I'm really, really enjoying it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:28:50 AM PST
No, I stopped paying for Gold so I was going to wait to buy it. Then my wife convinced me that I should keep paying for Gold (I'm not kidding, she talked me into it, love you honey!) and I now I HAVE TO have it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:32:26 AM PST
Marvelous says:
That's a good woman you have there. You are in for a treat my friend, the mix of single player, Co op Sparton Ops and multiplayer is simply amazing.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:50:07 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
So we can finally play Borderlands 1?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:52:41 AM PST
Yes, I have another buddy with punk in his GT, so we'll have to invite him along too.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:56:45 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I wonder if we can get a full party of punks. I won't be on much this weekend unless plans change, but I suspect you're busy with Halo 4 anyways.

I would buy it for PS3, but that would be the third time I'd have bought that game. I already have it for the 360 and PC.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:28:02 AM PST
G-Money says:
Main Game - Final Fantasy IV After Years - Just donwloaded Rydia's tale
Half Minute Hero, GTA - Vice City, NBA 2k, will download the full version of Double Dragon Neon to play with 5yr old who loved the demo.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:47:28 AM PST
I should beat Assassins Creed III this weekend depending how much time I have and how much of the side missions I do. I'm finished sequence 10 during the week and started doing the sea battle missions. They're kinda easy and annoying at the same time. Also, I'll continue working on Pokemon Sapphire. I need to level up a few Pokemon to get my 3rd gym badge. I like this one so far, lots of new Pokemon and very few old ones.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:05:00 AM PST
waxc3 says:
first step is to beat Halo4 campaign alone.
then beat it on legendary with co-op help.
then it will be monday...
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in