Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

THQ Humble Bundle is up; pay what you want for THQ games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 133 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 2:04:21 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Yeah, I almost reposted the same promoted user comment Mogwai did from Ars about not being indie when I saw this.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 2:21:46 PM PST
I would actually be happy with Homefront more than Warhammer.

@Jason about separate keys, the moar stuff doesn't usually work like that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 2:59:35 PM PST
I like Ben Kuchera. I disagree with him sometimes, but I really like him. If he buys it though, I hope he gives it all to charity. Otherwise, writing an article complaining about the nature of the sale just makes him look like a whiner.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 3:00:42 PM PST
Gomb says:
These games look horrible except for Metro 2033. Is that game any good, because the screen shots look impressive... most impressive..

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 3:03:02 PM PST
Those are some of the better games released by THQ in the past few years....

Company of Heroes is one of the best RTS games ever released.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 3:06:35 PM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I just realized - this could almost be named my Backlog Hell Bundle. I've had Darksiders, Metro, and Company of Heroes in the backlog for a long while now...

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 3:09:16 PM PST
Gomb says:
If that is the best THQ has offered in the past few years, a (hmmk) singleplayer FPS and World War 2 strategy game number 973, then it's no wonder they tanked.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 3:22:22 PM PST
Yeah, about that...World War II strategy games aren't all that common. And it is very different from other RTS games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:00:15 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 4:04:47 PM PST
You obviously don't like good games, like to troll, or are have lived under a rock for the past decade.

You really only post negative crap don't you?

EDIT: Ah! Right! You're the one building a PC just to play Battlefield 3 who sounded like a JO on the PC forum because no one responded to your RAM post.

And the first post I read of yours was the one in the Dark Souls thread. It all makes sense.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 4:03:27 PM PST
Joel H. says:
I don't think Hans is way off at all.. THQ is a miserable company and i'm actually less interested in the new Metro being they're involved with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:20:02 PM PST
Gomb says:
Maybe I didn't get enough apple juice as a baby. I just can't help but be negative lately, in my opinion 2012 has been a garbage year for console games compared to the godliness that was 2011. It makes me crabby because can't think of more than 2 decent PS3 releases I have played this year, thus I had to shell out more cash then I wanted this Black Friday to get a PC. Once I get that up and running and have access to a library of playable games, I will find you guys on Steam and should be much more agreeable.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:24:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 4:25:54 PM PST
I think he is a whinner either way. One of the many complaints in the gaming world is cost, the humble bundle is offering some popular games at a price everyone can afford and his first response is to crap all over it.

He might say some smart things as well but this post puts him on my shit list.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:24:29 PM PST
You could always throw down a dollar for this bundle and hang on to those keys until your PC is up and running. Instant Game Collection!

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 4:25:31 PM PST
klopas says:
This is a fantastic bundle. That is all.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:31:34 PM PST
Anthony says:
it is a good deal regardless, but he does kind of have a point.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:32:35 PM PST
Anthony says:
nice reference to the BF Vita "deal", lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:33:07 PM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I also like Kuchera a lot, but his point here is pretty darn silly.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:36:23 PM PST
I missed his point because all I heard was "I like to complain about people getting great deals". I prefer the Jeff Cannata's of the world who love loving things.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 4:41:21 PM PST
Gomb says:
Yeah I'm at work now so I hope it's still active when I get home. I need to flesh out my Steam Library a bit, all I have is Portal 2, Chivalry: MW and DayZ... plus a bunch of old Source games from my last computer that have no servers anymore. I'm thinking of picking up the 20$ Starcraft 2 deal from here if it's still going also.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:42:50 PM PST
It will be up for like 2 weeks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:45:45 PM PST
Fair enough. There are some great games out there though that are easily passed over since they aren't "brand new".

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 5:56:25 PM PST
So I just noticed that the President of THQ, Jason Rubin, is currently the top contributor to this bundle with a payment of $1,050. Turtle Rock Studios (Left4Dead) is also up there with a $1,024 payment.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 6:12:37 PM PST
Simeon says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:16:31 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 29, 2012 6:38:23 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 7:18:48 PM PST
Well you've got over 12 days to get a single buck in your account. If that isn't possible than you have worries beyond getting some games.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  133
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions