Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

starhawk any good MP?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2012 9:42:21 PM PST
JJ4prez says:
Saw you can download just the MP on PSN. I have a little extra credit - is it any good?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 9:56:04 PM PST
you have to play the SP if you really want to catch on [quick] but to answer your question, I think its very top notch.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 10:09:41 PM PST
It's great, if you want some simple quick fun, with a little bit of strategy involved. It's definitely not my type of game (I'm more into FPS) but even I had a lot of fun with it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 11:40:08 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
It's really fun, there isn't anything like it. Though going at it lone wolf might be asking for it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 12:54:31 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Yeah

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 9:21:20 AM PST
user22 says:
Yes, download it; the MP is the core of the game. The SP is basically a tutorial to train you for the MP.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 4655 59 seconds ago
The media loves Tesla, but hates Apple. And with good reason 2 3 minutes ago
Overwatch discussion thread 1701 5 minutes ago
PS VR Preorder Stock Sells Like Hot Cakes, Whole Stock Sell Out In Minutes 12 9 minutes ago
Alienation Update 7/5: Local Co-op and DLC announced 2 10 minutes ago
OT: What Are You Listening To-2016 Version! 1316 10 minutes ago
Dad Admits Killing 6-Year-Old Son While Playing Videogames 18 11 minutes ago
Long weekend gaming 07/01 - 07/04: Obama threatens UK after British Amazon VGF voices intent to "Brexit" host site in preparation for annual U.S. Amazon VGF July 4th invasion. Phil Spencer and Shuhei Toshiba sent to moderate negotiations. 15 13 minutes ago
OT: Texas mom got into an argument with her family, fatally shoots both her daughters in order to make her husband suffer 197 15 minutes ago
Twitch Launches New "Social Eating" Category, Someone Promptly Eats Cat Vomit 9 18 minutes ago
New Kinect game Fru coming to Xbox One this month 2 20 minutes ago
MIA*² 6172 25 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions