Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Borderlands 2 Trading Post.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 84 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 17, 2012 2:00:31 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 10:39:21 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
I thought it was about time we have a thread dedicated to item trading in Borderlands 2.

Here's a list of items I have for trade now.

Level 48 Bee shield

Level 47 Blockhead ( Mincraft shotgun)

Level 48 Contigent Longbow ( Minecraft sniper rifle that shoots arrows)

I also have a bunch of purples and E-Tech weapons.

XBL: Fauxword

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 5:11:25 AM PST
waxc3 says:
donkster i will give you all of my orange, purple, pink stuff if you want.
im interested in that longbow sniper rifle. never heard of that.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 5:23:41 AM PST
The longbow rifle is a sniper rifle that shoots an arrow, and doesn't spawn with a scope. It drops from the BA Creeper... i haven't' gotten one yet though, but It looks cool. I also want a Skullsmasher, once I'm done farming the warrior I will be moving onto that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 5:25:50 AM PST
waxc3 says:
cool. i had only heard of the shotgun which i was able to get after three tries.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 5:56:59 AM PST
i will have to see what i have. did you see the codes that they posted yesterday? 5 vault keys from 1 code. i know you're usually on top of the codes

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:57:11 AM PST
I'm so glad someone posted it, I never know when those codes come out, hopefully they will be active when I get home

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:50:38 AM PST
they said as of yesterday that they will be active for a few days, so you should be okay.

from their FB:
The results are in -- Borderlands 2 won G4's Best Game 2012 Videogame Deathmatch (http://g4.tv/Vv7ENl) by popular vote!

To celebrate, you'll find some special SHiFT codes below -- each one good for 5 Golden Keys!

PC / Mac: WT5TB-XC5ZC-CX3T3-BBT3B-B35WB
Xbox 360: W3KTJ-FZ9CS-XS6BR-K6JJ3-XCFXT
PlayStation 3: WTWBJ-HKZ9C-TCCWB-ZT5JJ-6HRZS

In celebration, these codes will be active through the next few days -- use them before it's too late!

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 7:53:13 AM PST
I can't wait now! My current best weapon was obtained from that chest. It's a SMG called the Plasma Cutter (E-tech I believe)

41 Ammo clip, each shot consumes 2 bullets, shoots plasma balls at a fast rate that can pierce enemies. Love it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:54:40 AM PST
nice, i use Moxi's SMG, i forget which one, but i got it around level 45, and it is awesome.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 8:06:36 AM PST
K Archer says:
Plasma Casters (Hyperion and Maliwan are the best; Tediore and Dahl are OK, but their gimicks limit them a bit, and Bandit are just bad outside melee range) are some of the best SMGs in the game, IMO (except fire ones...the Hellfire is king there). My Corrosive Hyperion Plasma Caster (lv 50) does a little over 7000 damage/shot, ~70 clip (though that's boosted thanks to my skills; think the original clip is in the 40s. Yeah, I'm a Siren), really fast stabilizers (only the first 2 or 3 shots miss). Armored enemies absolutely hate it. Got it out of the gold chest too.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 8:08:20 AM PST
GAR says:
I have all kinds of orange, e-tech and some nice shields that I would trade. Also if you need a farming or co-op helper let me know (lvl 50 sniper) and I'll jump in a game with anyone:

Xbox 360: garthr64

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:14:03 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Who is sit made by?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:20:33 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
It has red script on it in French that reads ( This is not a sniper rifle).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:23:57 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Yeah, I was surprised that you get 5 codes from it. I opened it all 5 times and 2 times it was grenade mods. I did get a fire plasma caster to add my plasma caster collection. I also have a sick splat gun collection.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:26:59 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
You cab get the Good Touch as many times as you want but the Bad Touch doesn't seem as easy to get. Just keep tipping her and she'll spit out level 50 for you..

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 8:27:50 AM PST
I only use Level 50 infinity guns.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:29:11 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
I just found a Baby Maker and I've been farming for the Hell Fire for a few days. That's where I found my first chubby ant.,

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:31:41 AM PST
these vault keys gave me an extra boost to get to 50. i hit 46 last night, and i am back to playing this over Fallout. hoping to get there before i leave for the holidays. still have 8 more keys that i am holding for 50.

i have gave moxi a whole bunch of money, trying to hold off until 50. i know in the first playthrough it gets to a point where you cannot tip her anymore

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:32:09 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Git me up sometime then. I've really been wanting to try to spawn Vermverious.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 8:32:20 AM PST
i have the worst luck with orange items. i have a grenade mod that i use with my mechromancer, but she is still in the first playthrough, and the mod is a level 4 i believe. my other orange is a pistol that is level 2

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:34:40 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
That's because you have to Moxxi SMGs in you inventory. You just have to leave Sanctuary and then come back. If you use to much money dashboard out and start over again.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:35:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 18, 2012 8:37:10 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
If your on the 360 I can just give you some guns that are pretty sweet. You can join me to Finks Funhouse and you should levle up pretty quick.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:45:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 18, 2012 8:45:58 AM PST
badeggsalad says:
Is that code still active?

*nvm... pays not to be ADD & keep reading. :p

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:56:10 AM PST
haha yea, it should be. i first saw it yesterday

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:58:32 AM PST
im always up for borderlands. will you be on during the week? i wont be around after friday night until after xmas. i have been messing around in lynchwood, but at this point i am going to try and keep going with the story. on my way up to the bunker. i tried going through at 45 solo, but it didnt go so well for me.

and ill have to do that with moxxi, seeing as i always have her smg and shotgun equipped. smgs are my favorite guns in the game, although in BL2 i have actually made use of rocket launchers. still disapointed with the assault rifles and shot guns in BL2.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  84
Initial post:  Dec 17, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions