Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Happy Veterans Day, how was the gaming weekend?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 48 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2012 6:49:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 7:16:10 AM PST
Benpachi says:
I played a lot of Okami, ready to go beat it when I want to but I'm going to backtrack to find what I missed first. I bought LBP Karting on impulse, I really like it, all the charm of LBP and much more fun than MNR, in my opinion.

I played a good chunk of Halo 4 MP, I'm slowly getting better, but I hate Complex!

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 6:50:42 AM PST
I played a lot of Alice Madness in between football.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 6:52:29 AM PST
It was good, I was thinking with portals.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 6:52:42 AM PST
T. E. Maddox says:
Kinda went into my Steam backlog. Finished up Puzzle Agent II and started Risen.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 6:52:57 AM PST
FOGE says:
As I do every year for veterans day, I played Call of Duty. Beat the Black Ops campaign in anticipation of Blops 2. Lot easier and shorter than I remember.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 6:59:08 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I wasted a ton of time in Borderlands 2. I beat Master Gee twice and Hyperius a few times.

I am so close to the plat in the game. I need to get the gunzerker trophy, find Jenkins, and get a few more shotgun kills.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:01:26 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Family emergency sent me to Philadelphia on Friday. Left Philly at 3am Sunday, and it was 10 hours to get back home. Needless to say, I was beyond tired and went to sleep as soon as I got home. Slept straight through to this morning at 7am.

No time at all for anything this weekend other than family drama and driving.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:02:16 AM PST
I traded in all my games to amazon last week for some reason even tho I have nothing to buy. I already have all 3 games I'm getting next few weeks paid off.
All I played was need4speed most wanted and Gotham city impostors, both games on my hard drive. Watched a ton of rescue me tho.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:09:19 AM PST
So I know I'm late to this party but I'm loving Portal 2 so far. I have no idea how far or early I am in the game but I'm guessing there is a lot left to go. I think I'm on chapter 18 or 19 of chapter 4. BTW I loved my "surprise" from Glados.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:10:47 AM PST
R. J. Gutt says:
Finished Star Wars The Force Unleashed II. It was fun and much better than all of the reviews indicated.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:14:47 AM PST
I finally beat the first Borderlands yesterday, I had never beaten it even though I loved the game and had already beaten Blands 2. I played through as Brick and loved his skill, punching peoples limbs off never gets old. Also played a to of Shoot Many Robots, I bought it since it was on sale this week and its actually a pretty awesome little game.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:17:59 AM PST
Prankster says:
I waited for Punk to show up to play Portal 2 but he stood me up :(

Didn't get in any gaming over the weekend. Haven't in almost 2 weeks now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:20:07 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
finished up the campaign for halo 4 and made my way through TVHM in borderlands 2 with two different characters. trying to get atleast 1 to level 50, but the way i have been playing i may end up with both at 50.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:32:04 AM PST
I'm a maybe halfway through that game. How do you like it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:34:07 AM PST
I like it a lot. The camera gets a little crazy at times but nothing that really detracts from the experience. I love the game world and I don't think the platforming is as loose as the reviews made it seem. I have no problem judging jumps etc.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 8:03:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 8:03:41 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Didn't do much gaming. Played some AC3 Friday night but I was at a friend's house Saturday for a belated all day birthday party. We fired up the grill since it was 60 degrees and then as it got dark we built a enormous bonfire and got very, very drunk.

Then I spent Sunday morning recovering and got maybe an hour of BL2 on the PC in and some AC3 in the afternoon/evening.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 8:20:53 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Halo 4 MP fri night. Started AC3 and played for about 2 hrs Saturday. Some RDR Undead Nightmare last night after my son's birthday party with a few of my nephews.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 8:26:30 AM PST
Technosapien says:
Played more Okami HD. Just got to Kamui.

Bought Sound Shapes on PSN and played it for a bit. Pretty fun little DL game.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 8:50:52 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 8:51:13 AM PST
waxc3 says:
yesterday was my worst gaming day:
Friend stood me up for halo4.

Went to assassins creed 3 and once ya get to new York it just got boring. Quit.

Went back to 007 Legends and its terrible. Broken skiing mission sucks.

Went back to Doom 3 BFG edition. Boring.

Went back to Borderlands 2 and frakking gearbox ruined it. The update deleted all of colors and heads. Deleted ALL of bad ass points!!! Emptied my claptrap safe as well. Screw you gearbox. Losers.
Got so depressed.

Played Skyrim for a couple hours and finally got to level 78. found a legendary dragon and killed it for my 40 point achieve.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:02:08 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
The weekend isn't over yet!

Anyway, I'm rolling in AC3, have about 23 hours and just finished Sequence 8.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:08:30 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
How many more sequences?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:09:43 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
4 main ones with a few Desmond segments and an epilogue it seems like.

I still have a ton to do, apparently I still haven't discovered the final club, which has its own set of missions/challenges.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:10:48 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Nice. I'm getting 4 launch games with the Wii U, and that's it for this year, so I'm glad to hear there is a meaty campaign with this game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:10:49 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I'd just started 9 last night and finished every last naval mission. The last trade route one is a pain to fully synch when you have full upgrades. Talk about being punished for upgrading.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:11:56 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I still have a bunch of naval/privateer missions to go, only 1 more pegleg mission I think.

My ship is fully upgraded, but I'm not too concerned with synching, got the 50% achievement, that's enough for me.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  48
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions