Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

I HATE people!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 54 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 21, 2012 8:25:41 AM PST
Just got a text from my wife that there is a gun threat at my oldest daughters school.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:27:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 8:27:36 AM PST
Marvelous says:
These unstable people in the world better watch out, good people are going to start taking the fight back to them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:27:07 AM PST
FOGE says:
Yikes! Hope shes alright Daft. She and everyone else at the school is in my prayers.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:27:52 AM PST
I'm nowhere near where she is and no chance to get there today. The school is in lockdown, and I'm constantly checking my phone for updates.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:27:55 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:02:49 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:29:33 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's nothing more than a scare.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:29:50 AM PST
shiftless says:
Hope everything goes ok over there. It's a crazy week. The school that my girlfriend's kids go to, told parents earlier in the week that a student was planning to bring a gun to school, so they've had the police at the school all week. Today, my boss's kids had a bomb threat at their school.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:30:13 AM PST
PHILADELPHIA - Two handguns have been seized from the bedroom of a teen who threatened a shooting at his suburban Philadelphia high school a week after a mass killing at a Connecticut elementary school, police said Friday.

The Council Rock South High School ninth-grader was taken into custody Thursday after fellow students reported he made threatening statements, Northampton Township police said.

Two 9 mm handguns were in plain sight in the boy's bedroom when police went to his home, according to Detective Sgt. Bill Klein. He said a more thorough search would be performed after police obtained a search warrant.

Klein said at least two students and their parents reported the threats to police Thursday night.

The unidentified student remains in custody at a juvenile facility. His mother was charged with drug and weapons counts after police arrived at the home, and a man in the home was charged with obstruction of justice and resisting arrest, Klein said.

Council Rock School District is headquartered in Newtown, a community with the same name as the Connecticut town where a gunman killed 20 elementary school students a week ago. The affected high school is in nearby Holland.

The student made no mention of last Friday's shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., but did threaten violence against students and teachers, Klein said.

''We determined early on that it was credible,'' Klein said. ''We weren't sure he had the means to carry it out, but in effecting the arrest, we found the two handguns and that certainly ramped things up.''

The high school canceled classes Friday, but Klein said it appears no other students were involved in the threats. The district said it was canceling classes as a precaution so police could search the school.

''The statements were made in school by the juvenile to peers. It spread kind of rapidly,'' Klein said.

Emmaus High School in nearby Lehigh County was closed Friday after a bomb threat. Police in suburban Pittsburgh also reported two students were taken into custody after a pair of shooting threats at Hopewell High School on Friday.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:30:34 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:02:51 PM PST]

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:32:18 AM PST
"I HATE people"

I've been saying that for 15 years.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:32:20 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Show some class and try not to do this in a thread like this.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:34:04 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Hope your daughter is alright.

These threats seem to be going on all over the place right now. I heard of 4 schools around here having similar threats against them. I don't think most of them are true though.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:34:11 AM PST
Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's just a prank to get out of a test.

I couldn't even imagine the stress of hearing that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:34:12 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:02:53 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:34:38 AM PST
This is how you can tell the difference between the two "donnies."
One is capable of being human.
The other can't do anything without trolling.

Dude, there's a gun threat at his kid's school and they're on lockdown. Not exactly a good time to be a douche.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:35:12 AM PST
I hope everything is okay Daft.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:36:58 AM PST
FOGE says:
Finally I am able to block the fake Donnie. I couldnt tell which was which for sure.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:37:37 AM PST
Yeah, finally had to put old Pretty Lady on ignore.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:38:51 AM PST
KrisCo says:
Are you having a battle with your inner self on the VGF?

Also, sorry to hear about the school, it's been happening around here too.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:39:01 AM PST
FOGE says:
Ditto. I had enough threads about violence and being told I need to give a gift everytime I dump some girl.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:39:05 AM PST
Meth Panther says:
It's probably just some jackass kid making a prank.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:39:10 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 8:40:30 AM PST
Sorry..Are you Daft!!!...That's NOT funny nor amuZing!!!

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:39:11 AM PST
Forever R. says:
Just some twisted kids trying to either get out of school or or trying to have "FUN"!!! Yeah people are hateable!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:39:21 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:02:55 PM PST]

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:39:25 AM PST
LogJam says:
Damn dude, hope everything turns out ok.
I don't usually advocate suplexing in general, but I'll make an exception this time and endorse a mighty 90's wrestling move on this chode.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  54
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions