Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Supreme Court to hear two gay marriage cases next year

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 376-400 of 527 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 4:54:32 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Nah. He just shows up any time Homosexuality is in discussion and trolls.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:31:53 AM PST
not to mention was also responsible for the historic troll of DST.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 11:34:15 PM PST
Real217 says:
What makes you think i have any interest in voting up or down?

Secondly, your argument is that since you cant refute my theory, anything to the contrary should be gospel? lol In science we call that, being re.tar.ded.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 11:38:32 PM PST
Real217 says:
Of course not. But for you to ask that question suggests that you agree this is an aberration of nature, of which i totally agree with. So next question should be what causes this? why does this happen? More information leads to more understanding.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 11:43:57 PM PST
Real217 says:
I said, havent finished reading, you CAN read English right?

"They further argue that epi-marks may help to buffer a female fetus from high levels of testosterone by suppressing receptors that respond to testosterone, for example, (thus ensuring normal fetal development even in the presence of a lot of testosterone) or to buffer a male fetus from low levels of testosterone by upregulating receptors that bind to the hormone (ensuring normal fetal development even in the absence of high levels of testosterone). Normally, these epi-marks are erased after they are activated, but if those marks are passed down to the next generation, the same epi-marks that protected a man in utero may cause oversensitivity to testosterone among his daughters, and the epi-marks that protected a woman in utero may lead to undersensitivity to testosterone among her sons."

This paragraph is saying that they are suggesting, (it does say 'they argue' in the beginning of the paragraph, it means they are not sure, otherwise it would read, "We discovered irrefutable evidence"). they are suggesting that the epi-marks that normally protect a male or female fetus from changes in testosterone might malfunction. Thats the summary of that paragraph. The only thing is they are postulating. They are not sure.

IF you read, try to understand, or dont use something you dont understand to argue with, it makes you look very bad.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 11:46:48 PM PST
No you're wrong. I'm calling in to question what your standard is.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 12:40:54 AM PST
Lionheart says:
you're forgetting 1. about all the other supposedly disadvantageous states of being people are born into all the time, because nature abhors normalcy?: like genetic diseases, for one (of which there are hundreds, if not thousands). Or Siamese twins and the like. If a boy can be born with dwarfism, for example, why cannot another boy (or girl) be born gay? Or do you blame the little person for choosing to be born that way? 2. There have never been convincing reasons why approximately 10/% of the human population would "choose" to be gay, considering all the difficulties involved in such a lifestyle, particularly in earlier historical eras, where it could be a death sentence. Far more logical is that some people are simply born that way, for whatever reasons.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 1:29:17 AM PST
Real217 says:
I just plain disagree. But thats me.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 8:18:20 AM PST
G. Krein says:
They should not even hear it. Just say no.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 8:23:21 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
You know what? I welcome this. I think this discussion was much less furstrating than the gun rights one.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 8:32:47 AM PST
G. Krein says:
As for the gun rights, taking guns away will only allow criminals to rule more. If a home owner cannot have a gun there is no defending yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 8:53:29 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Nope. Not here. This is not the thread. Go elsewhere. We have plenty of threads discussing this already. Earlier this morning there were like four on the front page. Begone.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 8:55:59 AM PST
G. Krein says:
Shut up, i was replaying to someones post not yours. so go away. If i wanted to hear from a rear end I would have farted.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 8:56:59 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
No, actually you were replying to my post.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 8:58:49 AM PST
G. Krein says:
Then dont bring up another subject in a post if you do not want to talk about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:00:17 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Yes because "I'd much rather discuss this than that other subject" clearly translates to "PLEASE LET'S DISCUSS THAT OTHER SUBJECT!"

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:00:20 AM PST
Nice that he let me know I can put him on ignore right off the bat like that though. Saves me a lot of time.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:01:04 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Yes, very considerate.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:01:48 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Why?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:05:49 AM PST
G. Krein says:
If your asking why not? Relationships by nature are male to female, not m-m or f-f.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:09:04 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Yes, that's definitely the way nature works.

http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=national&sc3=&id=139850&pf=1

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:11:42 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
What about these guys?

http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=1467

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:12:06 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
No they aren't. Animals in nature mate with members of the same sex.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:12:41 AM PST
Soulshine says:
Are you super afraid of a peeper falling into your butt?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:13:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 9:13:39 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Dogs like to try and mate with human legs sometimes.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  49
Total posts:  527
Initial post:  Dec 7, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions