Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Uncharted 4 Review Roundup||315||1 minute ago|
|Unbiased VGFers unite.||7||8 minutes ago|
|Shadow Complex is $4.94 on Xbox Live right now for Goldmembers||17||21 minutes ago|
|Dark Souls III Community Help Thread - **Expect Spoilers**||1863||50 minutes ago|
|woo hoo! sony ps vita 64gb $85.99||14||1 hour ago|
|So who's playing Doom on PC?||18||1 hour ago|
|Honest question about the Ratchet and Clank movie||0||1 hour ago|
|Do BOOBS bounce on the MOON?||3||1 hour ago|
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 leaked benchmarks tease 8GB RAM at 10GHz||12||1 hour ago|
|I'm Sold On Overwatch||2||1 hour ago|
|12 Games in 12 Months 2016-2017 edition||57||1 hour ago|
|CEO of Silicon Valley VC firm says that Tim Cook is so boring, so uninspiring, he is like 'human Ambien'||2||2 hours ago|