Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

They sure don't make 'em like they used to.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2012 6:43:25 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:49:48 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
LOL. I remember having to type long programs into a computer just to play a game. Some were pages long.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:53:06 PM PST
I remember waiting up to 15 minutes for games to load on my Commodore 64 lol. Just sitting there watching the blinking light waiting for it to stay on and hoping the thing didn't crash. Every time I thought it wasn't going to work BAM there was the game and I was a happy camper.

To think people complain about day one patches lol.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 6:55:46 PM PST
I typed this into DOS and it still works.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:59:44 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
I used to hate after typing the long program, finding out I had one letter/number wrong and having to go through the entire program to find out which one I had wrong.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
So I got an original Xbox, modded with hundreds of games in it 18 4 minutes ago
8 Reasons PS4 Owners Are Jealous Of The Xbox One 174 9 minutes ago
What a shitty forum. 20 39 minutes ago
More Disappointing Numbers For Xbox One. COD Murders Halo First Week Sales 6+ Million To 1+ million 28 41 minutes ago
11/23-27/15 Weekly Gaming and Weekend Recap: Bruce Willis is Luke's Father, Rosebud, and Tyler Durden Had the Power to Go Home All Along <=Warning, Spoilers 133 45 minutes ago
No Man's Sky PS4 Cancelled Gameplay Problems Revealed 53 45 minutes ago
Bloodborne's The Old Hunters DLC Will Kick Your [tuchas] 115 1 hour ago
Star Wars Battlefront sold almost 50% more physical units on PS4 than Xbox One & PC combined 15 1 hour ago
OT: The Walking Dead Discussion (TV show only, NO COMIC SPOILERS) 3394 1 hour ago
Geoff Keighley Confirms `Ten World Premieres' for The Game Awards 2015. 7 On PS4. 3 Nintendo, 2 Xboner 5 1 hour ago
The Fallout 4 Discussion Thread 1802 1 hour ago
OT: New study find Sonymites actually use less of their brain 16 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions