Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Awesome holiday Zelda video

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 23, 2012 2:44:27 PM PST
Hiya all! Just wanted to share this video my friend Guiz made! He's a retro gamer who also puts out quality videos on Youtube! he's an accomplished musician, makes some great retro gaming crafts and has had his "Amalgames" series of videos featured on Machinima! His latest video is a comic musical, featuring Link and Error singing of their loneliness on Christmas. Please give it a view, and say hey to Guiz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFAd5RM4ais

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 4:37:13 PM PST
Meh, the hooker elf was the only thing good about it, I'm sorry, "healing lady". That's not entirely true, the visuals were decent and the singing was good, but the lyrics were crap, need a revamp.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Half-Life is still amazing, and its best parts are rarely replicated 5 33 seconds ago
OT: How American parenting is killing the American marriage 74 51 seconds ago
OT: my grandma what big bewbs you have! The better to motorboat you with my dear. 391 55 seconds ago
This week in gaming: 10/20-10/23 45 1 minute ago
OT: Week 7 of the NFL The year the Cowboys finally show some promise and Manning and the Broncos are Amurica's favorite team. WHO YA GOT! 161 20 minutes ago
After reaching level 28 in destiny. I'm bored. 165 49 minutes ago
5 random songs 1148 1 hour ago
Badger's Impressions/Review - Borderlands The Pre-Sequel 33 1 hour ago
Zen Pinball 2: South Park Tables 21 1 hour ago
Gargoyle's Quest II and Demon's Crest Coming to The Wii U on Halloween 7 1 hour ago
OT: Sexiest scene in a movie, TV Show, and/or video game you've ever seen 26 1 hour ago
Why don't more games have enemy types as unique as Splicers and Big Daddies? 9 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 23, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions