Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Customer Discussions

We're sorry, this discussion has been removed.

Return to the Amazon home page

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Weekend gaming 05/27 - 05/29: Obama is the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima, city destroyed by atomic bomb, gets confused and accidentally visits Wii U R&D section of Nintendo HQ. Says about gaff, "Well, it looks like it was destroyed too." 116 11 minutes ago
OT: President Trump - Get used to it 40 19 minutes ago
OT: Donald Drumpf really getting out there and motivating the young Hispanic voters!!! 1038 49 minutes ago
My current PSP game collection - What's yours? 42 1 hour ago
I have a theory about the Xbox One.5 16 1 hour ago
2016 VGF Vote to the death...you monsters 4457 1 hour ago
Apple stock is on its worst slide in nearly 20 years. People are sick of buggy 800-dollar iPhones 24 2 hours ago
Overwatch Master List 51 2 hours ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3317 2 hours ago
Amazon metrics show that shoppers are heavily favoring PS4, while Xbox One games get left in the dust 266 4 hours ago
Regarding Doom 62 5 hours ago
OT: What Are You Listening To-2016 Version! 962 6 hours ago

Search Customer Discussions