Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

The Next Xbox...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 26 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 6, 2013 5:51:51 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 5:54:54 PM PST
Lucanus says:
Holy eff! Lmao. I kind of hope this rumor is true, talk about funny.

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 5:58:02 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 6, 2013 5:58:14 PM PST
I plan on putting a post-it on the kinect or eye (whichever I end up getting) if it ALWAYS needs to be on and connected to the internet.

It's just creepy.

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 5:59:40 PM PST
I would just turn the eye around.

Or... Take a picture with my camera of just my dog sitting on the couch, print it on a 4x6, then propping it up in front of the eye. That is if I get a nextbox.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 5:59:40 PM PST
I'm just going to drape a cloth over it, if I end up owning a NeXtbox and the Kinect 2.0 is required to be plugged in and on.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 5:59:49 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 6, 2013 6:12:01 PM PST
Lucanus says:
I agree completely, they might be deal breakers if required for the system to work. The entire concept is freaky.

There are some positives to Nintendo being behind the times. I am not worried about always online and bloc joking used games. At least there is that I suppose.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 6:04:33 PM PST
Hahaha! Great Idea. That actually gave me a few ideas on what I could put on the pic.

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 6:10:29 PM PST
I wonder how kinect would feel if I pointed it to a laptop open with pron playing on the screen....

Would they still charge per user to watch a movie if they think we are just having sex and not watching the tv screen?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 6:30:29 PM PST
Of course. The more people in the room, the more people to charge. Microsoft is very pro-orgy nowadays.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 6:44:03 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
if this rumor was true, i'm sure people wouldn't buy the X720.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 6:13:54 AM PST
Microsoft is pro-orgy? Well then, I might have to show kinect how my Friday nights go then...

Yeah, I am pretty sure if this was true, it would put the last nail in the coffin for MS.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 7:39:47 AM PST
olddirthill says:
I would put the kinect in front of my laptop or ipad playing a movie and then charge microsoft for watching a movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 7:41:52 AM PST
FOGE says:
Id put Meatspin.com in front of it forEVER!

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 7:48:29 AM PST
I'd just take a picture of my balls and tape it to the front of the eye.

Infinite TEABAG!

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 7:50:22 AM PST
The only way I can see this per seat feature working is if the next xbox would play movies that are available in theaters. Even then it is kind of a stretch.

Other uses could be to see how many people are actually in the room while you are paying games to try to implement a decide where they can be interactive using the kinect while you are using a controller.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 9:35:39 AM PST
Gameresq says:
I will put a laptop in front of the camera and run 2 Girls 1 Cup on repeat. Let us see how long they are able to watch.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 10:48:13 AM PST
Why stick with that shortened version? That monstrosity is simply a trailer for a longer "film," a term I'm going to use very loosely here. I think Microsoft would like to see the entire horrific thing, no?

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 10:50:00 AM PST
Biohazard says:
I'm going to put a picture of the ps4 over my next kinectbox.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 10:54:19 AM PST
Gameresq says:
A full-length feature is a splendid idea. When do you start filming?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 10:57:36 AM PST
Well, it's already been filmed, unfortunately. It got a whole "obscenity" charge from the government and everything.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 11:05:08 AM PST
Gameresq says:
Wow, just wow. Was it created by Mossad as a torture device? It is painful to even know that such a thing exists.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 11:37:53 AM PST
Wanna know something even worse? It was a sequel. For real.

SLEEP WELL TONIGHT.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 11:42:37 AM PST
There is more to that abomination?

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 11:58:10 AM PST
Gameresq says:
Gods help us!

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 12:30:55 PM PST
Ah, nevermind, it's not a sequel. I thought the title of the full-length video had a 2 at the end, but I was wrong. Seriously though, just type 2 Girls 1 Cup into Wikipedia and you'll learn more than you ever wanted to about it. I love the internet.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  26
Initial post:  Mar 6, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions