Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Weekly Hardware Chart 16th July 2016 PS4 Continues To Dominate. Outsells Xbox One Over 2 To 1||2||33 minutes ago|
|OT: #DNCLEAKS i'll leave this here, since||40||50 minutes ago|
|Microsoft ordered to fix 'excessively intrusive, insecure' Windows 10||23||53 minutes ago|
|Another 180 By Microsoft. Microsoft Changes Services Agreement: Xbox To Require Sign-in To Maintain Gamertag||11||54 minutes ago|
|OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT||3835||58 minutes ago|
|Is Sony too broke to innovate?||9||1 hour ago|
|OT: Tim Duncan Retiring||28||2 hours ago|
|Just Demoed PSVR At Best Buy||40||2 hours ago|
|OT: Honest Question: Why does everyone have to get so nasty with each other?||57||3 hours ago|
|Sonic Mania - A brand new 2D Sonic game||16||3 hours ago|
|GUILTY!!!||7||3 hours ago|
|Cliff Bleszinski Criticizes Xbox One Scorpio: Microsoft Are Trying To Emulate The Smartphone Model||9||3 hours ago|