Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 12: Turkey week comes with lots o' football. WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 37 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2012 12:50:16 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 25, 2012 6:12:55 PM PST
Last Week: 12-2
Season: 102-58

Texans @ Lions: Texans didn't show up to play this week so I'm concerned about their prep on a short week. However, Lions haven't been showing up in a while. Texans

Redskins @ Cowboys: Tempting to pick the skins as they demolished the Eagles. However, I think the cowboys are starting to look decent. We'll see but I'm going with the safe pick for now. Cowboys

Pats @ Jets: I see the potential for an upset here. Pats are down Gronk. Not sure on Hernandez. Welker has been limited lately and the Jets just had an impressive game against the Rams. Still taking the safe bet. Pats

Titans @ Jags: Henne is starting this week and that means that the Jags may actually be competitive. If the Jags can do a repeat of last week they will blow the Titans away. Tossup so going with the home team. Jags

Bills @ Colts: Luck hasn't quite figured out the road games yet. He struggled big time last week but I have a feeling he'll rebound this week. The bills were impressive last week but they were also playing a struggling fins team. Colts

Steelers @ Browns: So the Steelers started their backup QB that had two broken ribs within the first minute of the game and they still barely lost to the Ravens? Let's see what Batch has in him. Steelers

Raiders @ Bengals: Raiders have struggled mightily and the Bengals D turns up huge INT's and Carson gives them out like candy. Home team. Bengals

Broncos @ Chiefs: Broncos have been blowing the lid off teams lately and the chiefs are hardly the team to put the lid back on. Broncos

Seahawks @ Dolphins: Last two teams the dolphins have lost to. Titans and Bills. While the seahawks struggle on the road I don't see them losing the fins this week unless the fins really turn it around. Seahawks

Falcons @ Bucs: This should be a really good game. Falcons have struggled a lot lately and the bucs have been trending upwards even if they almost laid an egg last week. I'm thinking this should be an exceptionally close game. Depends on whether Julio is going to be ready to play next week. giving the edge to the Falcons. Falcons

Vikings @ Bears: Bears have struggled a lot lately and the Vikings have been beating teams they shouldn't. This completely depends on whether or not Cutler is ready next week. Assuming he is. Bears

Ravens @ Chargers: This one is going to be a lot closer than people expect. Ravens struggle on the road unless they are in Pittsburgh. The chargers can rebound. STill I am going to take the Ravens as the Chargers have not showed me anything lately that gives me any confidence in picking them.

Rams @ Cards: The rams are a mystery. Some weeks they play stellar some not so much. Cards on the other hand have shown me very little. Sure when the opposing QB throws 5 INT's they are competitive but not the norm. Rams

9ers @ Saints: Good game. Looks like Kaepernick is going to start which means it's going to be a tough day for the saints. Saints are at home though and have been on a streak. Can't pick against em. Saints

Packers @ Giants: Good game. Tossup. Giants have been struggling though. Going with the pack. Packers

Panthers @ Eagles: Both teams are terrible. Panthers are a little less crappy though. However eagles are home. Tossup but right now leaning towards the Eagles.**Edit** Vick is out. Changing this to Panthers

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 12:59:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2012 12:59:51 PM PST
The freaking Giants need this game...so please big blue don't blow it...or you'll leave me feeling blue. Oh yeah...I also want the Redskins and the Panthers to win.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 1:29:10 PM PST
It is still november? I expect the Giants to lose and the Cowboys to find some way to win.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 1:31:28 PM PST
Keller says:
I just don't see the Giants taking out the Packers. No offense.

As for the Gronk injury, that puts the Pats back quite a bit, though I still think there is plenty of talent to take out the Jets. Given the Texans and Ravens, I don't see the Pats getting a bye. Might as well lock up the division and start resting guys.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 1:38:32 PM PST
It all depends on what Giants team shows up...they are totally capable of beating them...but will they...who knows.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 1:39:06 PM PST
Yeah...the Cowboys are so known to do that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 1:40:24 PM PST
Keller says:
True, it is hard to believe the team that took out the 49ers a few weeks back is the same team that played in Paul Brown Stadium.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 1:44:49 PM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Dolphins win the superbowl!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 1:47:11 PM PST
I know, they are so inconsistent...which is what makes it really hard being a Giants fan.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 5:13:31 AM PST
Looks like the steelers were in need of a very tall slow WR. They signed Burress yesterday

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 5:22:27 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
I think, with the signing of Burress, the Steelers just shot themselves in the foot. Or leg.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 5:28:30 AM PST
I see what you did there

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 5:34:15 AM PST
not really a Pats fan but i'm hoping they dismantle the Jets
going with the Saints over teh 9ers

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 5:37:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2012 5:37:34 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
M - E - S - S, Jets Jets Jets!!

My only prediction is a Viking shocker in Midway! Vikes 23, Bears 17

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 6:07:04 AM PST
IPhantom says:
Steelers game this week was soul crushing. Either Lefty lied to the coaches to stay in, or they had so little faith in charlie batch that they just let him play with broken ribs. He had wide open receivers downfield and simply couldn't throw the ball far enoguh to hit them. Still barely lost. But a loss is a loss, and the division is pretty much out of reach unless the Ravens completely collapse. Hard to win if your the steelers though without your two best offensive players (Ben, Antonio Brown) and your best defensive player (troy), and now Cotchery is out too. sigh. Just one of those years.

9ers @ Saints and Falcons @ Bucs should both be excellent games this week. I can't even guess the winner of either. Should be fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 7:34:52 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2012 7:35:10 AM PST
SMH says:
Last Week: 12-2
Season: 105-55

Texans @ Lions: Lions in the upset.
Redskins @ Cowboys: Redskins
Pats @ Jets: Pats win easily on Thanksgiving night in primetime against the hated Jets
Titans @ Jags: Titans
Bills @ Colts: Colts
Steelers @ Browns: Steelers
Raiders @ Bengals: Bengals
Broncos @ Chiefs: Broncos
Seahawks @ Dolphins: Dolphins
Falcons @ Bucs: Bucs
Vikings @ Bears: Vikings
Ravens @ Chargers: Ravens
Rams @ Cards: Rams
9ers @ Saints: Saints
Packers @ Giants: Giants
Panthers @ Eagles: Panthers

Lot of upset picks this week...we shall see

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 7:37:54 AM PST
MJM our teams meet again! Only this time we will come out victorious.....I hope. Our offensive line is so bad that Rodgers might have a long day on Sunday. Should be a good game!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 8:51:20 AM PST
I know...I just hope the Superbowl champ Giants show up and not the chumps that played the Bengals. I hope it's a good game...win or lose, I just hope we put up a fight.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 9:08:22 AM PST
A customer says:
Texans @ Lions: Texans
Redskins @ Cowboys: Redskins
Pats @ Jets: Patriots
Titans @ Jags: Titans
Bills @ Colts: Bills
Steelers @ Browns: Browns
Raiders @ Bengals: Bengals
Broncos @ Chiefs: Broncos
Seahawks @ Dolphins: Seahawks
Falcons @ Bucs: Falcons
Vikings @ Bears: Bears
Ravens @ Chargers: Chargers
Rams @ Cards: Cardinals
49ers @ Saints: 49ers
Packers @ Giants: Giants
Panthers @ Eagles: Panthers

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 6:48:42 AM PST
Cmon Bucs pull the upset!

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 3:13:51 PM PST
SMH says:
Wow lions got screwed today, shameful.

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 3:58:49 PM PST
R. J. Gutt says:
WONDERFUL officials in my Lions game

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2012 4:35:12 PM PST
SMH says:
Yeah it was terrible. The challenge flag rule is stupid as well.

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 6:29:17 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 22, 2012 6:31:13 PM PST
WeScYdE says:
THe JETS are getting STOMPED just gave up 21pts in 52 seconds two fumbles in a row and a rush TD WOW... Guess they took bradys comments to hard and put down the game controllers on the short week

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 6:33:45 PM PST
LOL Jets

Oh and the Giants have a chance to beat Green Bay. I hope they win, not saying they will but they have a chance. Then again it's not the playoffs so NYG may just lose. Packers only lose to the Giants when it matters in Divisional and NFC Championship games when they have home field advantage.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  19
Total posts:  37
Initial post:  Nov 20, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions