Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: The Walking Dead Discussion (TV show only, NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 13, 2016 9:56:16 AM PDT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmD3_-J58jg

Posted on Jun 13, 2016 5:58:32 AM PDT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0BPAfIdLec

The rides pretty guud...but Norman should stay Daryl and not try n be Norman anymore ;(

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2016 2:03:53 PM PDT
pasteyswazey says:
Totally the red-haired Abe guy. He was talking to his new girlfriend about starting a family. Saw this coming a mile away, he has his intimate moment, so . . . he's done. They should've took their chances with the first group. Had a shoot out. There were many less guys there.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 14, 2016 6:10:07 AM PDT
That movie was terrible.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2016 11:50:49 AM PDT
JagdTiger says:
Oh, yeah, the living dead love movie...that works.

Posted on Apr 13, 2016 11:44:50 AM PDT
Q: How do you feel when after... The Walking Dead... there is no coffee?

A: Depresso!!!

LOL

Now Perk UP^ people!~!! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2016 9:08:13 PM PDT
Warm Bodies the movie?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2016 10:17:57 AM PDT
Oh I care about Rosita... ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2016 10:05:08 AM PDT
Well, they have to introduce new characters to kill off. Don't get me wrong, they can still kill off main characters, and I think they will, but without new characters the show only goes two ways. Either the entire original cast dies and that's the end of the show, or they are successful living in Alexandria and the show is about farmers from now on. In order to keep the show going, they have to have new people to die. The problem isn't new people. The problem is they haven't done a good enough job getting you to care about them.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2016 1:56:04 PM PDT
Cinema Fan says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Apr 8, 2016 1:27:03 PM PDT
I was thinking the whole time that Negan's crew was setting up^ rd blocks @ every turn... to force Rick's group back in the other direction...until they finally ended up^ on the road to perdition...I mean.....straighT into Negans trap!~!!

VOILÀ

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2016 12:19:09 PM PDT
"Hey! Lets just mess with these dudes all day long and into the night!!!! It'll be fun!!!"

Yes. That is precisely what they were doing. These people want to play mind games, send messages, and instill fear. They explained that throughout the episode. Pay attention.

Posted on Apr 8, 2016 11:32:44 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 8, 2016 11:42:42 AM PDT
Him says:
Merle, Daryl, Carl, Carol...why no character named Earl or Sheryl?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2016 11:23:55 AM PDT
Whoa now.

So they don't trap them at location 1, 2, 3 or 4. Instead, they decide to wait until the middle of the night for.....reasons.

It was all farfetched nonsense but made for dramatic TV.

If they know you are coming up the road and they set up a road block then they'd just do the deal there out in some real zombie infested world.

Hey! Lets just mess with these dudes all day long and into the night!!!! It'll be fun!!!

But that will waste 100's of gallons of gas you say? Who cares!!!!! We can set up a series of 6 road blocks for kicks and giggles.

Totally realistic.

Fear not. I'm approaching the end of watching the show.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2016 10:02:40 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 8, 2016 10:04:12 AM PDT
"Then, by some miracle, they know the exact plan Rick and co. will come up with.....randomly walk into the woods"

Miracle? Or perhaps you missed the part where they captured Eugene? I'm sure he talked real quick. Or they at least figured it out since he was suddenly the only one in the RV.

They have a LOT of people. I'm sure they have ways of communication. We've already seen the walkie talkies, and the whistling... We don't know much else about them.

It's not nearly as far-fetched as you're making it out to be.

At this point, it doesn't even sound like you're *trying* to enjoy the show. Like your sole purpose for watching is just to complain about everything. So why even waste your time, and ours?

Posted on Apr 8, 2016 9:40:34 AM PDT
Him says:
If it's Daryl, I won't watch anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2016 9:38:14 AM PDT
Loses all credibility?

That happened in the first half of the season.

The show has turned to gimmick after gimmick.

The final episode made exactly no sense at all. Like, the entire episode was just BS if you stop and think about it for one split second.

The survivors waste ALL DAY LONG setting up a half dozen road blocks for no apparent reason. Then, by some miracle, they know the exact plan Rick and co. will come up with.....randomly walk into the woods......and somehow know exactly where they'll disembark and the exact path they'll take after leaving the road.

Yeah.....far fetched nonsense that makes for "good" tv.

They'd shot this back when they thought the fake Glenn death was a good idea.

That was the mindset of these writers entering the season.

Posted on Apr 8, 2016 9:20:26 AM PDT
It pretty much has to be one of the main characters, otherwise the show loses all credibility. If they cheap out and kill off somebody like Abraham or Eugene, there is no point in the show anymore. Do you remember being riveted to your seat because Shane got blasted by Coral. or When Dale got killed, or seeing who was going to make it out of the Prison? there isn't that level of suspense anymore, because they just keep introducing new characters to kill off.

Posted on Apr 7, 2016 3:26:22 PM PDT
Kin-foot says:
My money is on Abraham.

Posted on Apr 7, 2016 2:33:02 PM PDT
DtM says:
I still think it's a major character. I'll be surprised if it isn't.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2016 11:18:44 AM PDT
Maggie isn't goiing to die. That would be both exceptionally brutal (because she is pregnant) and too easy (because she is already sick). It'll be more of a surprise than that.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2016 11:15:48 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2016 9:38:49 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 7, 2016 9:39:50 AM PDT
It is going to happen though.

If they were killing off a major character to end the season then there is no good reason to hide that for 8 months.

Beth died to close a mid-season finale. They showed it on camera.

If it were a real major character then they'd have put it out there to stir 8 months of oh wow's. Jon Snow type of deal. Beth type of deal. Since they didn't kill off a major player they have no "oh wow's" so they don't show you who they killed. They get the "oh wow, who'd they kill off" effect that we see on display.

You kill of Maggie and you don't need to hide it. The shock factor is taken care of by the death itself.

Or, you could kill off Maggie but not take any advantage of that all off season only to come back in episode one next season and announce it was Maggie......you get basically no hype from her death in this scenario which is why the writers didn't kill off a major character in the finale only to not show the scene.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2016 9:30:50 AM PDT
Nah...That would be too eazy...Too safe...Too `expected`!~!!

It would be totally too anti climactic not kill a major off ;(

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2016 9:28:30 AM PDT
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 146 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Sonic Mania - A brand new 2D Sonic game 22 1 minute ago
Ouch! Gamestop Now Offering $200.00 Trade For PS4 And $50.00 For Xbox One. 3 2 minutes ago
GUILTY!!! 9 10 minutes ago
OT: #DNCLEAKS i'll leave this here, since 52 10 minutes ago
OT: Democratic National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Philadelphia this week 8 12 minutes ago
Sony is the only one that lack any money making IP's 66 13 minutes ago
Another 180 By Microsoft. Microsoft Changes Services Agreement: Xbox To Require Sign-in To Maintain Gamertag 13 14 minutes ago
OT: Honest Question: Why does everyone have to get so nasty with each other? 60 17 minutes ago
OT: Republican National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Cleveland this week. 1207 21 minutes ago
Just Demoed PSVR At Best Buy 49 52 minutes ago
Is Sony too broke to innovate? 35 1 hour ago
Weekend Gaming 7/22-7/24 71 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  180
Total posts:  3636
Initial post:  Feb 27, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 13, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions