Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Astro A40: Is it Still One of the Best?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 36 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 14, 2012 7:51:06 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 14, 2012 2:00:33 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
Hello, D-Day1944 here, and welcome to my Discussion. Today's topic: The Astro A40: Is it Still One of the Best?

Starting Point of the Astro A40:

Back in 2008, the company ASTRO Gaming revealved their first ever Gaming product, the Astro A40 Gaming Headset. It was the offical Gaming Headset of MLG, and shortly after its release, many reviewers and gamers praised the new headset for great audio and a revolutionary new innovative DAC (or Digital Audio Converter) in the Astro Mixamp. Many people thought this was the headset to get. However, even then, the Astro A40 had problems. After some time had passed, many people complained about the Bass Response, as well as the Microphone Response. With such problems, ASTRO Gaming needed to come up with a solution. In 2011, the company offered a $15 upgrade to the original. If you still did not have the Astro A40, you could have bought the ASTRO A40 2011 Edition. The updates were better matetials in the cloth of the Earpads to improve bass response and a updated Microphone. A couple days after the release, and many people were already even more impressed after the original. The Astro A40 definitely was one of the best Gaming Headsets of 2011, despite the fact that, within the same year of 2011, SkullCandy bought ASTRO Gaming for $10.8 Million. However, as the saying goes "That was then, and this is now"

Onward to 2012:

It is now 2012, and the Astro A40 will be officially four years old. There has been some serious competition in the four years it has been with us. For my testing and comparison, I have picked a select few Gaming Headsets that might seem familiar to you. In my Opinion, these Gaming Headsets have challanged the Astro A40 toe-to-toe and blow-for-blow. Also, I will be listing Gaming Headsets of this year as well that I have tested. Without anymore stalling, here they are! :)

Challengers:

Turtle Beach XP500

Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Sennheiser PC 360

Tritton AX 720 (2012 Edition)

Normally, many people mention these Gaming Headsets to be equal to or surperior than the Astro A40. I have tested the aformentioned Gaming Headsets and the A40 2011 Edition. So, now that you know about what the Astro A40 has gone up against, the question remains. Can the Astro A40 still be a premier option?, or has four years really taken its toll. You will find the answer... very soon! :)

Comparison 1:

Astro A40 vs. Turtle Beach XP500

Turtle Beach really wowed many of us here in the XP500. 18 Programmable EQ's, Dual Bluetoothing, and Wireless. At first, I thought this would be the ultimate counter to the A40. Everything sounded great. However, it did have one catch. The Wireless Signal ran on the dissapointing 2.4Ghz signal, which is not good at all. Since I have a lot of equipment running 2.4Ghz, the Turtle Beach XP500 sounded distorted, with heavy amounts of static and popping in my ears. (Ouch!) Playing games like Black Ops and Reach were difficult, and since there is so much static, team communication fared no better. Also, for the EQ settings, to me, they could not be fully realized due to so much hiss and static! For the Astro A40, the sound was great. I had used the Astro Mixamp for the A40, and the Signal to Noise ratio was incredible. For the Bulid Quality, the Astro A40 felt more like a headset than the XP500. If anything, does the XP500 look almost similar to the PX5? Anyway, for Comfort, the Turtle Beach XP500 won this one, albeit slightly. The memory foam inside the A40 was nice, but the plushly feel of the XP500 was pleasent. For the Price and what you can expect, the Turtle Beach XP500 costs around $200-215. I had obtained mine for $209.88, but since the expectations did not succed, I had to return them. For the Astro A40, I paid $291.23 ($264.08 + $27.15 for the Lithium Ion Rechargable Battery Pack) back in 2011.

Final Verdict #1:

The XP500 did present the A40's one of its toughest challenges, but the 2.4Ghz Frequency hurt the headset more than it helped it. So for the first victory goes to the A40!

Steamrolling ahead is Comparison #2:

Beyerdynamic MMX 300 vs. Astro A40.

I might not be a music player, but having heard from one of Beyerdynamic's Headphones, I could not wait to get these. I eventually got mine in the beginning of 2012, and have used this with the Astro Mixamp to achieve Dolby Digital 5.1. If you forgot how DD 5.1 works, or want to know, let me explain.

The Science behind Dolby Headphone and Dolby Digital 5.1/7.1

Dolby Digital uses a simulated signal of actual 5.1 channels of audio in a speaker setup, and is then mixed with Dolby Headphone. These algorithims and encyptions are then streamed in using various DSP's (Digital Sound Processing) to simulate 5.1 channels of audio into the headset. To Achieve DD 7.1, Dolby Pro Logic II is added in as rear filler channels and then processed in to make DD 7.1. However, since Optical Cables support up to DD 5.1, and the Xbox runs on DD 5.1, DD 7.1 cannot be achieved. As for the PS3, no difference. You would need a HDMI input on the Mixamp to achieve DD 7.1, but since that is not the case, all the companies who have been saying "Experience Dolby Digital 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound!" are just scamming you. Now that you now about this, back to the Comparison!

Comparison #2 (Continued)

Soundwise, the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 finally toppled over the reign of the Astro A40. While the A40 does have great sound, the high end soundstages were mostly clean. The Beyerdynamic MMX 300 has a sound that is unmatched to my ears. Playing games like Halo Reach and Black Ops really was a blast. For the microphone, it was superb. It never picked up background noise and was very clear thourghout playback. For music, same story. Listening to songs like "Reach for the Sky" by Social Distortion, "What I'm Made Of" by Crush 40, "In the End" by Linken Park, and "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC really showcased how well the MMX 300 performed. The Astro A40 did do great, but not as great as the MMX 300. Of course though, sacrifices have to be made. For one, the MMX 300 is very expensive, costing around $$325-$450! That really hurts this headset a lot. If you wanted to use this on console gaming, you will need an Astro Mixamp. In total, you could be spending close to $600 dollars. My set in total cost $589.77. Add the fact that the MMX does not support certain features of High End Pro Gaming Headsets (swiveling earcups, detactable boom mic, etc.) and all you are left with is just a Gaming Headset for stay at home gaming. The Astro A40 gives you everything you need (minus the Li-on Battery Pack, Astro Carrying Case, and PC/PS3 Adapter.) For the Build Quality, the Astro A40's won just by the smallest of fractions. The only reason the MMX 300 lost was because of all the exposed cabling, and the fact that getting it snagged was easier than it was on the A40. For Comfort, for me, it is a tie. Again, the memory foam in the A40 was pleasent, but the velour padding on the MMX 300 was also pleasing to wear for hours on end.

Final Outcome of Comparison #2:
While it may have some quibbles, the MMX 300 was more than a match for the A40. It might have shortcomings, but it definitelty is a Gaming Headset bulit from the ground up for the complete package.

Let us not dwandle! Onward to the third Comparison!

Comparison #3

Sennheiser PC 360 vs. Astro A40

Ah, the argument that has been going on for years. These two headsets have met eachother in fourms or discussions more times than any other headset I have on the list. Now, it is time to see who is the real winner. To start out, one thing that is noticable on the PC 360 is the bulky microphone. This thing is massive! For a another curveball, the pricing of the PC 360 is almost exactly the same as the Astro A40 System itself. Finally. there is the earpads. which are XXL. That is definitley saying something, but how do they sound? Are they better than the A40's? The answer is yes and no. The PC 360's did have a slightly wider soundstage, but the low-end of the 360's was not as good, despite it being one of the best open back headsets that have great lows. While it did perform well in stereo for music, gaming really showcased how well the PC 360's were, although the bass response did not come out as much as I hoped. Well, time to see which of these two are truly better. To my ears, the A40 and PC 360 are actually on par with eachother. While the PC 360 had a wider soundstage, the A40 had thicker tone with deeper bass. It really will come down to personal perference when you buy one of these headsets. However, like the MMX 300, the PC 360 still lacks those certain features. Again, you will need an Astro Mixamp, and that will put some holes in your pocket. I had to pay mine for $378.45. Not as bad as the MMX 300, but still, pretty much up there. For Comfort, again, it is a tie! I cannot decide which headset is superior than the other. The PC 360 has the 2XL earpad going for it, while the Astro A40 has its memory foam. Each felt spacious to me, and I could play for hours on end! For Bulid Quality, whadda know, a tie again! Both of these headsets have performed flawlessly, even after a couple tosses on the carpert floor, or my mohogany dresser. Both could take a beating and still could come back for more.

Final Outcome of Comparison #3:
Tie.

Whether it was the PC 360's wider soundstage, or the A40's thicker tone, I really was hard pressed to see which one was truly better. Personal Prefernce will decide which one you want.

And Finally, the Fourth Comparison:

Comparison #4:

Tritton AX 720 (2012 Edition) vs. Astro A40

Tritton and Astro really have not been the best of friends. While the old AX 720 was good, ASTRO Gaming laughed and put the smackdown on them with their 2011 Edition of the A40. Ever since then, Tritton wanted revenge. At first, they started out well in the fourth quarter of 2011, releasing the Gears of War 3 Edition 7.1 Headset. While there were some welcomed additions and improved sound, the A40 still got the last laugh, due to the Gears of War 3's average signal to noise ratio. Tritton decided to then bring their old classic back. And so the Tritton AX 720 7.1, or 2012 Edition, was born. It basically upgraded its signal to noise ratio, added better pads, and a better microphone, much like their arch-enemy ASTRO Gaming did a year ago, minus the upgrade of the signal to noise ratio. In sound, would these upgrades have made a difference? The answer would be a yes. The AX 720's improved signal to noise ratio helped it in more ways than one. Sounds were more clear to me than what the were on the old AX 720. Listening to music on these were good, albeit not totally clear. The low-end was good, but lacked definition at times, the mids were warm even though being a bit shrill, and the high end was mostly clean with tiny bits of tinny sound. For gaming however, everything changed. The AX 720's did not dissapoint and those improvements really helped out the headset a lot, but does it still sound better? No. The sound quality was great, but to my ears, the AX 720's are a 1/2 a star behind the Astro A40. As for Comfort, the A40's win this one. Even though Tritton did add new materials for the earpads, expect to get sweaty ears in 2-3 hours. Even with the plush padding, you might get 4 hours, but do not count on it. For the bulid quality, the A40 yet again. Even though the AX 720 improved in sound, hollowed out sections in the plastic rise up concerns. It is also to mention that the headset is stiff and rigid, which is not good. For pricing, however, the AX 720's beat any other headset on this list. Its pricetag of $149.99 is great for a Surround Sound price. Add the fact that a MP3 Audio Adpater only costs $9.99, and you have every cable you need. All the other cables will come with the headset.

Final Outcome of Comparsion #4:
Astro A40

While Tritton did greatly improve on their aspects, the Astro A40 eeks out a one point victory.

Final Verdict:

The Astro A40 still is one of the best Gaming Headsets out thre. Even though, in my opinion, Beyerdynamic's MMX 300 is the new "bully on the block" Astro still manages to hold its own. Let us take a look at the Rankings, shall we?

Comfort:

1st place: Beyerdynamic MMX 300

2nd Place: Turtle Beach XP500

3rd Place: Astro A40/Sennheiser PC 360

5th Place: Tritton AX 720

Build Quality:

1st place: Astro A40/Sennheiser PC 360

3rd Place: Beyerdynamic MMX 300

4th Place: Turtle Beach XP500

5th Place: Tritton AX 720

Price:

1st Place: Tritton AX 720

2nd Place: Astro A40

3rd Place: Turtle Beach XP500

4th Place: Sennheiser PC 360

5th Place: Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Closing Comments:

So, there you have it. As stated before, the A40 definitley is still of the greatest, although beyond its prime. Few other headsets give us the complete package for years to come. With that said, that will conclude my discussion
Astro A40: Is it Still one of the Best?

Thank you so much for reading, and join me in my next planned discussion:

Turtle Beach XP400, Tritton Warhead, and Astro A50: All-Star Wireless Headset Battle Royale!

Until next time, this is D-Day1944, signing out.

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 7:57:31 AM PDT
new Tron says:
Lair

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 7:58:37 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
My ears are better than yours. FACT!

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 8:05:21 AM PDT
For 249.99, hell no.

I am perfectly content with spending ~130 bucks on the Sharkoons 5.1s.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 9:00:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 14, 2012 6:48:50 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
?

Even though LAIR does support 7.1., as well as an optical cable cable can go 7.1, the PS3, for unknown reasons, will switch the bitstream from 7.1 to 5.1. I said it once and I will say it again, you need an HDMI input for your source. Since the Astro Mixamp does not have one, DD 7.1 cannot be achieved. It is just a marketing trick. Please, do not get fooled.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 9:02:55 AM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
This is not about whose ear are better, but about what my opinion of the Astro A40 is. Do not want to sound rude, but your post has nothing to do with this discussion

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 1:12:22 PM PDT
So, I dont know much about headsets and even less about gaming headsets, but in your first comparison you mentioned that you plugged the A40s into the mixamp. Did you also plug the XP500 into the mixamp as well? The testing would be off if the mixamp was not able to go into each of the headsets. Since I am guessing the mixamp has some special features that would boost the proformance of the A40s since they are made by the same company.

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 1:15:55 PM PDT
LogJam says:
Tex Murphy is better

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 1:52:43 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
I wish I could have Plugged the Astro Mixamp into the XP500. The XP500 is wireless, and I do agree with you on why so many people compare it to the A40. I am comparing it to the A40 to make people realize that even though there are 18 Customizable EQ Presets, it will not matter if you have interference. On your note about the Astro Mixamp, all devices I use the same Dolby Digital and Dolby Headphone technology chip, it just matters how well the frequency is streamlined into the Headset. I could have used the XP400 in the review, but more people will argue that the XP500 is better and is more than a match for the A40 . Like I said, I am with you on why people compare the two. That is why I have it in the discussion, to clear the air about the XP500 and A40 debate, it does not make sense at all!

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 1:55:07 PM PDT
Soulshine says:
Headphones make my ears hot.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 2:17:24 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 14, 2012 3:08:28 PM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Actually , in the context of it all...my ears are > than yours. :P

Which doesn't detract of what your personal findings mean to you, they just become very arbitrary by the nature of it all. I did enjoy reading your findings, i just know this type of stuff is poor grounds for testing.

Basically amounts to opinion constructed on poor testing in an uncontrolled testing environment, not really suitable for A/B testing.

We can all be subjective, we all hear differently , different sized noggin's (for comfort points), some people are downright tone deaf. Some of these are over the ear designs, some are not, some not true noise cancelling, some go thru a toilet of Digital to Analog conversions 10 ways to Sunday before sound hits your ears...Are tests being performed in an anechoic chamber? Has any objective data been compiled? Has an RTA and o-scope been used to gather frequency response baselines?

The only constant here is: person pays money, tries different toys and claims some are better....yet he cannot listen to them at the same time from the onset.

Are your ears fatigued when listening to brand x? What time of day? Humidity?Atmospheric/ Barometric pressure differences that day (they do affect human hearing)? Has the noise floor the devices been measured? Where the headsets LEVEL MATCHED to ensure equal grounds for testing?

The human brain develops acoustic memorization. If the subject has been listening to Astro A40's since 2011, has the subject not developed auditory memory from them? This can taint the perception of what your brain deems other products should sound like.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100601072644.htm
"The scientists have demonstrated the existence of a form of fast, solid and long-lasting auditory learning."

Listen. I'm the biggest proponent of 'Trust Your Ears'. I've been involved in Car Audio and Home Audio for 17 yrs. I've sold $3-5K car amplifiers for people with deep pockets who claimed they heard the SQ difference in 'watts' driving a subwooofer, not accounting for what installation, tuning and sound dampening have to do with the equation. Naturally, I have my biases and what sounds good to my ears, but truly understanding sound and sound quality we are talking a very, very subjective landscape that we cannot copy and paste from one individual to another. What sounds 'perfect' to some, sounds 'off' to others , what sounds warm to some sounds muddy to others, what sounds clean to some sounds cold to others...and vice versa. All we have to express these differences are freggin' words that pertain to TEXTURES that have NOTHING to do with sound, yet we try to paint the picture.

I do have a one over-encompassing opinion on gaming headsets in general- they ALL sound like maneur compared to pro, home audio gear.. There is not an iota of 'high end' or' SQ' to be had from any of them, cheaply made things.

The only winners here are the the marketeers having these mass produced in China who have very little incentive to focus on quality based on the scale of the demand for this type of product. People who buy into 'omg its the MLG headset of choice'!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 2:23:04 PM PDT
Jon says:
Are you going to get the A50 and do a comparison?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 3:12:07 PM PDT
Word.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 6:27:43 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
On the subjet of controlled testing, each was tested during the day, in a cool room temperature, and I am well aware of many of your very well valid points. My testing was extensive, and each trial was done carefully. I have tried out many other audio solutions other than the Astro A40, but I can respect the fact that your are more in the audio field than I am. I am only 15, so I still learning more and more everyday. For a young man who is not in the audio field, I would have to say I have done alright. Your comment on gaming headsets sounding bad I also agree with. I usually use one of Beyerdynamic's headphones or Sennheiser's. Gaming Headset's are too foucsed on mids and highs, and they do not present the full sound-stage. I just wanted to post on what I believe to be a fully, unbiased opinion. At the end of the day, this is just my opinion, and I appreciate your critisim! :) On your note about your ears being greater than mine, not to be rude but, I really do not care. That was not my intention upon typing this post. It was to explain "does the A40 still have enough sound to be one of the best Gaming Headset's?", despite being a four year old headset, believe me got mayo, if this was a comparison to the Sennheiser HD595, the A40's would not stand a chance. Again, I appreciate your critisim, and appreciate you reading my post! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 6:31:56 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
@ Jon

I already have them. If you read at the bottom of the post, I am already writing up a post involving the A50. Seeing as it is that many people want to get the Warhead, I decided to do a "Battle Royale" to see which of the three are the "Best." What do I mean by "Best" you might ask? Well, the answer will come soon, so stay tuned! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 7:15:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 14, 2012 7:21:26 PM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
You are a good sport and well spoken for 15. Knowing that, i actually appreciate the effort you are putting forth here in your sampling.

My advice to you, as it seems you are smitten by the audio side of things, is find a good pair of bookshelves that you can use for some stereo reference and start building a collection of reference music. At your age, it would be a fun thing to experiment building your own bookshelves too with raw drivers, crossovers and all. It will give you good experience in the world of audio how a transducer behaves and how it is a function of its installation parameters. Once you build your own reference based on tangibles, you'll be able to approach these consumer products with a more discerning ear and critique.

If you ever have the scratch or some project money, you could give it a try:
www.partsexpress.com
www.madisound.com

You can start with something as cheap as some Dayton or Vifas as a starter project. Beware, you will be hooked.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 9:14:39 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
@ got mayo

Thank you again! :) Sadly though, my last bit of money was spent on the Tritton Warhead a week ago, so I am out of money, but I will check out these sources to see what I need to improve on in the future regardless. Again, thank you for reading this discussion, and hope you will join my next one. If you like this, check out my previous discussion

Gaming Headsets or Headphones for Gaming?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 9:33:04 PM PDT
Headphones all the way.

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 5:02:45 AM PDT
D-Day,

For 15 you really helped me out. I am trying to get into the audio side of things for gaming since my neighbors complained about me having my speakers up too loud. I bought a pair of PX5's off of craigslist last year for 90(I think they were stolen since they were like such a discount and were in box, but that is another conversation), but I keep on wondering if I would have purchased another brand. I was thinking about picking up a pair of Astros, but I didn't know which ones to try first. I am highly interested in having the ability to use two headphones at once since that would give me and my wife the ability to listen to surround sound during movies and the times she watches me play games. I believe I read somewhere that the mixamp gives you that ability as long as you purchase two headsets.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2012 10:16:42 AM PDT
Jon says:
The wireless mixamp allows you to have two receivers hooked up.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2012 10:29:39 AM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
That is true, but you will lose dedicated team communication since the Wireless 5.8 cannot daisychain. Although I debut that Christopher will be in an MLG enviornment. :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 11:16:54 AM PDT
Sweet. I guess the mixamp and 2 headsets are going to be my next 3 purchases. And I dont do any gaming tournments anymore. I dont have the time to play as much as I use to before I got married. I only get maybe an hour or two a night. Plus now my wife is like she wants a baby, so even that is about to be taken from me. She already finds it weird that I buy like a game a week with no time to play. My backlog is huge, but that is another post.

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 1:35:20 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 15, 2012 1:41:22 PM PDT
Kirk Travel says:
@OP for someone at 15 and little knowledge I found your article to be good (not great but good), the only flaw is you might want to consider a rating scale for each category based on each headset's own performance. I would also like to see if your able to post results on; if each Console is able to be fully taken advantage of. Then do results on how each did with your PC and post your PC specs for the tests used. Then Compare ratings! :]

I'm just an Intermediate Home Audiophile. While I might prefer my big home setup over any headset or headphone, the purpose of Headsets for what I use them is- purely Communication. I hold no loyalty to anything brand wise, except Quality. If any company does Quality well enough I think its Senn's 360-PC for PC and for my X360, Tritton's Warhead. Which the Warhead came out this last 6th only on Gameshark.com at 300 USD, retail priced.

Also to answer your post, I do think Astro and other companies such as Turtle Beach only want money over handing out the best quality possible. Granted any company probably does as its their goal to do so, most likely. So yes the A40's I feel are getting milked, rather than being updated/R&D often as new ideas in tech come out. I have had all the headsets out there including all of the Astros and what I have for each platform is a different headset due to 3rd party companies trying to multitask their products over specializing them for each individual platform, aka PC or a specific Console.

I try to look for the headsets that out-perform on each platform and so far I haven't found one I'd recommend for the PS3 yet, due to the PS3 utilizing Bluetooth tech for this and some headsets are wired and made with another platform in mind over PS3. There are indeed 1st party sets out there, to which I've tried and I'm disappointed with. Although my dismay with the PS3 right now is because of a number of things, including the sets not being dedicated or specialized for PS3 only use. I'm currently testing sets for my PS3 and will tell more about it another time, elsewhere. No need to be sidetracked. I'm looking forward to your future review on the Tritton Warhead, I already found it to be what I wanted for specific use with my 360 and I'm loving it. The new Tritton set is set to be about 270 USD retail later on this year and you can add up to four 5.8hz wireless headsets on the single base-station included, along with some other very new key features like SVM. I'll be back, thanks! :]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2012 5:18:06 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
@ Bourgeau

Thank you for the critisims! :) Although, I do have a good bit of knowlegde of headphones, but not in the way I want it to be. Sadly, I do not have a PC or PS3, so I have been stuck typing on my Wii and using my Xbox 360 for tests. As for the Tritton Warhead, I received it 3 days ago and I will have my review on it next week. I normally write out my reviews, make corrections, then try to add humor (emphasis on "try") You are right about me being able to rate them better, though. This post is not what I had thought it be. In fact, originally, I did have a ratings scale, and explained why they were rated as such, but my wii froze. Again, though, thank you for your critisim! :) I will implement a ratings system in my next post after my review of the Warhead, but most likely the ratings will be at the end of what my opinions are of them, how they sounded, and if it is worth the price tag. These things and more will appear, so stay tuned! :)

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 4:42:29 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
Alright, Everyone! Just wanted to announce the Warhead Review is here! I know many of you have been waiting paitently, and it has finally paid off. Happy Reading!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  Aug 14, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions