Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

VG Backlog Report: Month to Month

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 698 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2016 10:19:57 AM PDT
Beginning/early July sounds good! =D

I hope your vacation was fantastic, Athas!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2016 6:58:35 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 24, 2016 7:06:47 AM PDT
Athas says:
Hey Steph - Flew back from my vacation last nite, will update you (and my monthly tally post) as soon as I have some reserve energy to spare, currently on zombie mode at work. :P

I'm thinking beginning of July?

Edit:

June - PS3 winding down as MLB platform, as my team goes on a losing streak. 5k Race!
3. Thief - $5
4. Remember Me - $5
5. Dead Island Riptide - $5
6. Escape from Dead Island - $5
7. Batman Arkham Origins - $5
8. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - $5 (for my son/I co-op play)

Games beaten last 30 days: 0

Currently Playing: 3
1) Fallout New Vegas - L22. Finally within sight of titular city, New Vegas. For someone hell bent on revenge, that must have been the most meandering pathway to go thru.
2) Lego Star Wars - Currently on Episode 1. Playing couch co-op with my 4 yo son. He's actually pretty good, this game is lot more forgiving than Little Big Planet. Cleared 2 levels so far.
3) FTL - Forgot I was playing this game on my laptop while on vacation down time. Played on easy mode, almost beat the final boss but that battle phase 2 really screwed me over, ended up unable to save the Fed base. Managed to unlock couple of new configured spaceships tho, will try again.

It really does fill like I'm flying the Serenity. You can't take the sky from me... :D

Backlog: from 68 to 75 (from 34 games to 34 in my secondary backlog): +7
Time to Complete: [edit]
*above time from howlongtobeat.com

Vacation was fantastic (for my son), thank you for asking! :)

Posted on Jun 16, 2016 10:45:23 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Games purchased in the last 30 days: 7 ($66)

1 .Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - $48 (Best Buy)
2. Strider (2014) - $1 (Humble Bundle)
3. Cibele - $0.33 (Humble Bundle)
4. ROM: Read Only Memories - $0.33 (Humble Bundle)
5. Her Story - $0.33 (Humble Bundle)
6. Killzone: Shadow Fall - $8 (PSN)
7. Tearaway Unfolded - $8 (PSN)

Games beaten in the last 30 days: 1

1) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Backlog: 161 to 167 [+6]
Time to Complete: 135D 14H to 137D 12H

So I've been playing Overwatch exclusively for about 3 weeks now, so the backlog has had unfettered growth. I'm thinking I can peel myself away from its multiplayer glory soon. Possibly. Maybe. I don't know...

Posted on Jun 15, 2016 4:38:28 AM PDT
Games purchased last 30 days: 2
1) Picross e4 - $5.99
2) Pokemon Picross - $32.00

Games beaten last 30 days: 2
1) Picross e4 - The return of micross!
2) Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Great game! I had sound and cut scene issues all the way through it, but thankfully it didn't affect the actual gameplay very much.

Games deleted from backlog: 0

Currently playing: 1
1) Pokémon Picross - This game is the devil ... in the sense that it sucked me in entirely with it's free to start wiles and I promptly dropped a pile of cash on it. It's been well worth the money, though, and it has a pay cap on it so you don't just /endlessly/ spend money.

Net: 0

Backlog: 63 to 63 [0]
Time to Complete: 92 Days 17 Hours (+1 games) to 93 Days 0 Hours (+1 games)

I think I'm getting back into my gaming groove ...

What's your status, Athas? My vacation has moved from mid June to mid September, so we can start Persona 2 this week or next if you're at a good gaming point.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2016 7:31:19 AM PDT
I currently suspect that it's a problem with the PS3 ... which is a little laggy in general. However, I really don't want to get into how I could fix that since it probably involves things like wiping the hard drive ... and I'd rather do that between games rather than in the middle of a game.

So it's a mildly annoying issue, but the game is pretty engaging otherwise.

Posted on May 16, 2016 7:13:04 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Games purchased in the last 30 days: 10 ($15.80)

1) Dropsy - $0.76 (Humble Bundle for $3.80 total)
2) Gods Will Be Watching - $0.76 (Humble Bundle for $3.80 total)
3) Not A Hero - $0.76 (Humble Bundle for $3.80 total)
4) Ronin - $0.76 (Humble Bundle for $3.80 total)
5) Shadow Warrior (2013) - $0.76 (Humble Bundle for $3.80 total)
6) Tales from the Borderlands - $3 (Humble Bundle for $12 total)
7) The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $3 (Humble Bundle for $12 total)
8) The Wolf Among Us - $3 (Humble Bundle for $12 total)
9) Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series - $3 (Humble Bundle for $12 total)
10) Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure - $0 (A gift from Horowitz. Thanks, bud!)

Games beaten in the last 30 days: 3

1) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
2) NaissanceE
3) Steamworld Dig

Backlog: 154 to 161 [+7]
Time to Complete: 133D 20H to 135D 14H

Darn those quality Humble Bundles. Two bundles added nine games to the backlog! Oh well, hard to complain about getting games Ive been wanting on the cheap.

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2016 6:15:43 AM PDT
Athas says:
May - my PS3 currently getting lot of love as a MLBTV platform.

Currently Playing: 1
1) Fallout New Vegas - L17 + 50 hours into the game, couldn't resist and ended up restarting the game to create my ideal character. I didn't regret the decision since apparently I missed a whole chunk of unexplored territory first time around, so it didn't feel repetitive at all.

Backlog: from 66 to 68 (from 34 games to 34 in my secondary backlog): +2
Time to Complete: from 103D 10H 103D 12H to [edit]

Steph - Gah, sorry to hear about your sound issues in NNK. I enjoyed that game immensely and never came across that issue myself in the 150+ hours I put into it. Bad disc or is this some kind of known issue that I dodged out on?

Posted on May 16, 2016 4:42:25 AM PDT
Games purchased last 30 days: 1
1) Picross e3 - $5.99

Games beaten last 30 days: 1
1) Picross e3 - It's picross! Those mega picross are pretty challenging, though.

Games deleted from backlog: 1
1) Fate/Extra - I couldn't take the enemy patterns any more. I didn't want to refer to the walkthrough THAT much.

1) Ni no Kuni - The sound is still screwed up and the lag in the cut scenes is terrible, but I'm still enjoying the game play and Mr. Drippy entertains me greatly.

Net: -1

Backlog: 64 to 63 [-1]
Time to Complete: 93 Days 22 Hours(+1 games) to 92 Days 17 Hours (+1 games)

It's a strange gaming mood. The choppy sound on Ni no Kuni eventually aggravates me enough to make me stop playing, so then I play Picross until Picross gets to be too much for me so I return to Ni no Kuni.

I feel like I suddenly understand the rest of the VGF's gaming ADHD.

Posted on Apr 15, 2016 12:30:43 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 15, 2016 12:31:40 PM PDT
Athas says:
April is when my PS3 transforms into a mlbTV viewer.

1) Fallout New Vegas - L14, about 40-50 hours into the game, I finally got the hang of game mechanics to know how I want to create my ideal character, but since I'm pretty deep into my current session, continue to play away with my less than ideal character. Loving the modified Varmint Rifle with night scope, ammo addon, silencer. Turned the gecko killing peashooter into a respectable sniping gun

Backlog: from 66 to 66 (from 34 games to 34 in my secondary backlog): 0/0
Time to Complete: from 103D 10H 103D 12H
2016: $28 to date. Been meaning to buy current ongoing humble bundle (Walking Dead) and the PS3 game on sale (Persona Arena Ultimax) before the sale ends, but I guess that will be for next backlog report.

Posted on Apr 15, 2016 8:57:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 15, 2016 8:59:58 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
1) Peggle 2
2) Samorost 3

Games beaten last 30 days: 7
1) Resogun
2) Rock of Ages
3) Syndicate (2012)
4) Child of Light
5) Peggle 2
6) Samorost 3
7) Contrast

Backlog: 158 to 154 [-4]
Time to Complete: 134D 21H to 133D 20H

Posted on Apr 15, 2016 7:53:09 AM PDT
Games purchased last 30 days: 0

1) Y's: Seven - That last boss was a doozy! I enjoyed this even if it didn't have goresplosions. I really like how streamlined the Y's games are.

1) Fate/Extra - Just popped it into the PSP. Let's transform and roll out!

Net: -1

Backlog: 65 to 64 [-1]
Time to Complete: 94 Days 18 Hours (+1 games) to 93 Days 22 Hours (+1 games)

Not exactly speeding through any games this month, but I didn't buy any either, so I consider it progress!

Posted on Mar 17, 2016 10:42:23 PM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Games purchased last 30 days: 4
1) Condemned: Criminal Origins
2) Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
3) Dreamfall Chapters
4) Shadowrun: Dragonfall

(Though I did finish The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC)

Backlog: 156 to 158 [+2]
Time to Complete: 133D 21H to 134D 21H

Posted on Mar 14, 2016 9:48:47 AM PDT
1) Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - $39.99
2) Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - $0.00

1) Y's: The Oath in Felghana - There were GORESPLOSIONS! That basically summarizes what I want and expect from a Y's game. It also wasn't too long and starts taking mercy on you when a boss kills you for the fifth time.

1) Y's: Seven - Just started it, really. It's already more complicated than Felghana. I'm going to have to get used to switching party members around.

Net: +1

Backlog: 64 to 65 [+1]
Time to Complete: 92 Days 7 Hours (+1 games) to 94 Days 18 Hours (+1 games)

Now that I've read everything that includes Deadpool, my free time can once again be dedicated to gaming.

It will be ON in July, Athas! XD

Posted on Mar 14, 2016 9:00:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 14, 2016 10:09:24 AM PDT
Athas says:
The Ides of March have it.

Games beaten last 30 days: 2
1) Dead Island: Xian Lvl 44, 76 hours - I can't imagine why they would intentionally give Xian a lazy eye, so I have to wonder, didn't the game testers notice?! A fun zombie hacking game filled with abundance of unintentional hilarity and unrealistic elements. Add in a population of mostly unlikable NPC characters, you kinda start to wonder if letting the zombies take over the locale in question is not exactly a bad thing. Aside from all the unintended bad (and there are alot of them), crafting was fun, skill tree progression was enjoyable, and chopping zombie limbs off was pure bliss... enough to forgive what is essentially an unpolished game. Worth playing a new game plus, as long as you don't sweat the details.

2) Life is Strange: Chrysalis - I'm normally not a big fan of "graphic adventure games", and the only way to get me to play episodic games is if they're free and/or if completed. Combine those 2 together, and the game better be truly impressive for me to get on board. For example, I didn't last 10 minutes beyond Back to the Future Episode 1. Nothing wrong with the game itself I'm sure, like I said just not a fan of that genre.

So I was shocked at myself for getting on board with Chrysalis. The 3 hours I spent getting to the end of episode 1 left me emotionally moved and wanting for more. The music added to the hauntingly depressing yet soulful mood to put me in an almost mellow reflection about life. All the characters, even the ones that seemed irredeemable, were filled with such potential, that it caught your imagination with all the future possibilities and made you want to root for the relationship to work itself out somehow. Almost like Twin Peak of video games. Looking forward to ep2-5 when they go on sale, and until then will always have the memories to rewind back to, over and over again.

EDIT: oh and props to plugging in Final Fantasy Spirit Within(enjoyed it), Fullmetal Alchemist(coincidentally on episode 25 currently), and Battle Royale(own the book) all within 3 hours! MC sounds like a geek's dream girl come true.

1) Fallout New Vegas - Once more into the Vault, my friend. Playing the intro section and getting my feet wet in vanilla hard mode. From minor references like the golden gecko to major ones like the NCR and even the similarities between New Vegas vs New Reno really makes this feel like a direct sequel to Fallout 2. While I enjoyed Fallout 3 immensely, this feel like the beginning of something truly special for an oldie Fallout fan, never to be repeated in future fallout series, (barring a mod miracle by Obsidian), if the in depth review of Fallout 4 is any indication.

Backlog: from 67 to 66 (from 35 games to 34 in my secondary backlog): -1/-1
Time to Complete: from 103D 10H 103D 12H

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2016 4:25:10 AM PST
Awww, Athas ... feel better soon!

Yes, Hakukoi was both my first visual novel and the fist otome game I've played. Sweet Fuse was the second. I enjoyed the reading of the main arc, but then I get bogged down in the other endings. I think I'll try ones that folks say are awesome and without peer and just leave the rest.

I am totally still interested. I'm thinking either early May or middle July. I know I'll be out of the country middle June to middle July, so I don't want us to start anything in June.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2016 8:12:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 14, 2016 9:00:19 AM PDT
Athas says:
Been sick with cold all week. Finally edited my monthly tally w/ more details.

Are most otome - visual novel games?

Heileen 3 comes to mind as my last experience in that genre. And while I'm not the intended audience, it was an interesting experience. Story wise, enjoyed the World End Economica, game play wise - Long Live the Queen and somewhere in between - Analogue Hate story.

If you're still interested in the Persona 2 runs, let's aim for either May or June? You pick the month, based on your gaming schedule. I would like to squeeze in 1 more meaty game after my current (FF13-2, which I recall you weren't too fond of) and either month should be enough for me.

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 8:41:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Apr 15, 2016 9:01:46 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Games purchased last 120 days: 17
1) Suikoden II
2) Hatoful Boyfriend
3) The Talos Principle
4) Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
5) Wario Land: Shake It!
6) Boom Blox
7) Alien: Isolation
8) Child of Eden
9) Dead Pool
10) Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
11) Rhythm Heaven Fever
12) Infamous: Second Son
13) Suikoden
14) The Witness
15) Plug & Play
16) Splinter Cell: Blacklist
17) Hohokum

Games beaten last 120 days: 13
1) Skulls of the Shogun
2) Back to Bed
3) Lumino City
4) Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
5) Monument Valley
6) Guitar Hero Live
7) Emily is Away
8) Amplitude HD
9) Bayonetta
10) Octodad: Dadliest Catch
11) A Bird Story
12) Firewatch
13) Rock Band 4

Backlog: 144 to 156 [+12]
Time to Complete: from 124D to 133D 21H

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 1:35:58 PM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I'll have to post when I get home. I'm four months behind on my update, so it might be a doozy.

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 1:25:22 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 18, 2016 7:53:19 AM PST
Athas says:
Happy V day

Free Games last 30 days: 5
1) Consortium (Gog)
2) Final Exam (Humble Bundle)
3) Yesterday (Humble Bundle)
4) Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Origin) - s
5) Pix the Cat (Humble Bundle) - s

1) Mount & Blade: 100+ hours, Lvl 34, 139 soldiers Cap - technically an open world game without end, but after 100+ hours, more than played enough of it. Got the Powerful noble ending. Difficulty scale really changes they type of game you're playing, on easy setting, you're playing as a super soldier that single handedly turns the tide of battle. Admittedly it is fun mowing the down the opposition by yourself especially if you're on horseback and they're on foot... while your troops is on standby cheering you on.

This method eventually becomes impractical on later levels as the scale of battle becomes larger. Those random arrows to the knee...

On harder setting, no more playing superhero, since your main character is pretty much in par with the rest of your troops. So there it's more about armchair general mobilizing troops (infantry form shield wall, archer/xbow shoot from behind infantry, cavalry sortie and charge from infantry base. Siege mode is completely different beast.) or completely automated battles, which is a pure #'s/level game.

The difficulty scale determines the type of ending you'll end up with, which is based on a point system. Easy mode has a huge point deduction (I played at around 23% difficulty), making it hard to attain a 'good' ending, I ended up vacillating between a town drunk and/or a retired small land farmer after about 40 hours in. When you start from around 72% difficulty rating, the deduction is gone and I ended up becoming an influential noble to my king.

I understand Warband allows for tons of mods and even allows you to become the monarch (base game does not allow that option, and does not have that much mods) so it might be something I get at some point in the future during gog/steam sale. Or not, the base games seems enough to me to be honest.

1) Dead Island - Ch9, Lvl 39 - Approaching the jungle. Thank goodness there's more to it than helping spoiled tourists (aka ch1)... I was starting to wonder why I bothered to help these decadent-selfish-annoying sinners. Not that I'm judging these doodoo heads. Game is unrealistic as hell (why do zombies carry around so much cash? Why are sodas and candy bars more healthier than fruits?), but it is fun playing as a katana/machete wielding Xian with some serious sharp edged combat buffs. I didn't realize she is the hardest to play on solo mode (she's the proverbial glass cannon).

Games Retired: 1
1) White Knight Chronicles II - Unfortunately disc keeps freezing even after the trade at GS.

Backlog: from 66 to 67 (from 33 games to 35 in my secondary backlog): +1/+2
Time to Complete: from 105D 7H to 103D 10H

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 1:23:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 15, 2016 1:23:59 PM PST
Jack Shandy says:
Current backlog:

Outlast
Tomb Raider
Skyrim
Dragon Age Origins
The Walking Dead
Sleeping Dogs

That's it! But I replay games more than I play 'new' games, so it may still take some years before I've cleared this list entirely. And I've played both Sleeping Dogs and DA:O for a bit already, and didn't enjoy the combat at all in either game, so they're already half off the list.

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 10:20:29 AM PST
1) Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC: $29.99
2) Xenogears: $3.00

1) Sweet Fuse: At Your Side: Annnnd ... I think I won't be playing any more otome games. I'm usually interested in the main arc, but after that I get really, really bored. This had more active elements, but they mostly disappeared after the first half of the game. And if I wanted to read a romance, books are significantly less expensive and the internet is free.

1) Carnage Hearts EXA: Only really just started.

Net: +1

Backlog: 63 to 64 [+1]
Time to Complete: 87 Days 2 Hours (+1 games) to 92 Days 7 Hours (+1 games)

This has been a super unproductive gaming month! I was reading Deadpool comics in preparation for the movie. Deadpool was generally awesome ... but alas, the gaming, it does not happen.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2016 4:27:26 PM PST
Peter Faden says:
Thanks. It doesnt sound all that great. I do own it, but it is currently buried in my backlog lol. Perhaps to stay.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2016 1:21:28 PM PST
::headdesk:: Amazon deleted the novel that I posted. What was it? Was it the word "b--bs"? As the owner of a pair, I feel entitled to use the term when I wanna ... and it's correct. Which it was. Just sayin'. Rewriting things is never fun because it's never quite the same! ::rewrites everything::

If you already have the game ... try it out! Nothing really tells you if you'll like a game until you play it, right? At least a few hours of it.

So take the following summary of Growlanser with a certain grain of salt. Perhaps the game redeems itself later on, but after five hours I was so done with it and never wanted to see it again.

Straight off, I'm not fond of the art style. I figured I would get used to it. (I didn't.)

It starts out pretty good. The first half-hour to hour is the Prologue and was basically the best part of the game. After a fairly short introduction, the game throws you right into the battle system with two battles (called "missions") right after the other. I liked the battle system well enough. I could see how the AI could potentially make you throw a controller in a rage in future battles, but it was still pretty engaging.

The Prologue has an engaging opening storyline and characters. It doesn't linger anywhere, or drag. It gives a nice taste of an interesting socio/political climate (for a proper SRPG, I thought) and introduces the main characters. Sure, the main characters were a little cliche, but they weren't BADLY cliche ... and it was only the beginning of the story. I was ready to roll. The Prologue also ends with a cut scene that basically dive bombs you straight into what looks to be an awesome fast paced time-sensitive plot.

And then you get into the next four hours of the game and every promise the Prologue made to you? It totally takes it back. Time sensitive? Pshhh. The characters will now waste MONTHS of in game time doing nothing. Interesting socio/political climate? Yeaaaah ... it goes full on anime cliche and becomes really really boring ... further exasperated by how the world is totally in danger but everyone is sitting on their thumbs obsessing about a bunch of "special" children. Main characters? Disappear or get killed off to be replaced with a less interesting bunch of main characters. The story basically takes a nose dive into cliche nineties angel anime.

It is literally like I'm back in the nineties watching anime comprised of b--bs, rippling muscles, ridiculous amounts of hair, and angels. The last two sprinked with the first two. I am so done with that phase of my life. I am just sayin'.

Then there is the battle system. Now every enemy on the field is fought the same way as the missions were fought and you get to do a bunch of grinding right off the bat for levels and equipment because the third mission is against an overleveled monster that can one hit kill you if you're not lucky. The fourth mission is basically the same as the third.

Then there are all the pointless choices. Instead of just getting a silent hero, we get a silent hero who has 3-4 choices for every question other characters ask of him ... and they ask him a lot of things ... and it didn't seem to matter HOW you answered because the game is going to do what it wants ... but it still barrages you with empty choices. Primus, I couldn't take it any more!

Then we have the fairy. You get to waste a lot of time making your fairy (a buxom little women for you to ogle or something, I don't even know ... why do I NEED this pointless waste of time? Is it for eye candy?) that will then do all your speaking for you despite the fact that we have all these choices that should be doing our talking.

I played the game from just before lunch to just before dinner ... and by the time dinner arrived I was bored to tears and ready to rage throw the PSP. So needless to say I abandoned Growlanser for much greener gaming waters. I regret nothing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2016 12:14:36 PM PST
Middle of the year sounds like a good time. I can knock out the other PSP games before then. We could even start our own Persona 2 thread. ^.~

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2016 6:25:07 AM PST
Athas says:
Right, I forgot which one was first, Innocent Sin then, let's aim for around middle of year when we can clear our current queue. By then I should get the Mount and Blade & White Chronicles done/out of my system.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
The LJN Defender Video Game - My Review 0 1 minute ago
OT: Cable Cutters- Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV... other? 30 2 minutes ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate 707 17 minutes ago
Oculous Rift in stock 11 21 minutes ago
Steam sale: Whadya bouyin'? 76 22 minutes ago
OT: Annual Survey: Chick-fil-a Is Americans' Favorite Fast Food Restaurant, Followed by Papa John's (??); Chipotle Took The Biggest Hit and McDonald's Was In Last Place Again 173 25 minutes ago
Microsoft cheats buyers of 500GB & 1TB Slim models: vertical stand not included! 7 44 minutes ago
Xbox One S Is Not 40% Smaller. Microsoft Caught In A Lie And More False Advertising. 12 45 minutes ago
Microsoft cheats buyers of XBox One S: only the $400 version is available! 1 48 minutes ago
Bungie Killing Off Destiny on PS3 and Xbox 360 0 56 minutes ago
XBox One S: same disappointing gaming performance, but now in a smaller box. Overheating issues? possibly... 56 1 hour ago
Microsoft and their console 15 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  698
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2011
Latest post:  5 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions