Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Anyone still play Diablo 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 251-275 of 735 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:19:28 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 6:20:00 AM PST
Sounds good. Thanks for the help!

I think I only spent about 400k on all my gear excluding my weapons.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:20:48 AM PST
Duster says:
Eh, it's what I can do. I figured I can't upgrade my own character, so the next best thing is to help other people upgrade theirs, lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:24:01 AM PST
Well I definitely appreciate it. I have (mostly) legendary items that I bought for cheap as dirt on the GAH.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:25:26 AM PST
@ Duster - Yeah, when I filter by stats I want on the weapons I want, it comes back well over my budget. I am hoping the RMAH will come through though.

@ Capt K - Thats good to know. I really hate paying additional for games, but for some reason I am really digging D3 and want to get a weapon that will help me do a lot better. I think my armor is fine for now, I just need more DPS!

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:28:08 AM PST
J. says:
I haven't touched the RMAH. I don't even know how to set it up. Can you do it without Paypal? I haven't used my account in years.

My only concern is that once you have epic gear, what is left? I know that once I had my D2 chars geared out, I quickly lost interest in playing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:28:22 AM PST
I usually filter by end time, find ones with low start bids and try there. If that doesn't work, I'll filter by buyout with maybe 1 or 2 lower quality stats for dirt cheap just to boost other stats I'd really want.

I grabbed two sets of the firewalker boots for a total of 70k. The one had crazy dex on it for 25k while similar ones were priced over 1M. Just gotta catch them quick.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:29:40 AM PST
Lol, those Firewalker boots might be ones that I sold. I sell my stuff way cheaper than a lot of other people because I doubt they will ever sell for millions.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:29:57 AM PST
Hence why I'm limiting myself to buying $1-3 weapons only. I refuse to purchase armor.

I did buy a radiant star ruby for $5 though. 31% XP gain was far too good to pass up for all my alts.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:31:49 AM PST
I actually crafted my own radiant star ruby, so I saved some real money there. Its the only radiant star I have though. Still working on getting Radiant Star Emeralds, but have to keep collection the components.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:40:00 AM PST
Duster says:
I haven't touched the RMAH either, but I've looked at it. My Monk is geared through gold I've made in game only, or things I've found.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:41:22 AM PST
Even with 4% life steal before reduction i can't live against things. I wish I had 30% Flat resistance to all damage like melee did...

All i get is 15% reduced melee damage, and that requires a passive slot.

Melee damage isn't what kills me!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:42:19 AM PST
Could get some ranged damage reduction items. I think one of my rings has that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:43:34 AM PST
possibly yes, but it's hard to get that without taking a huuuge hit to DPS and HP.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:11:44 AM PST
That's true...

I think the Wizard spell that treats any incoming damage over 35% *as* 35% is extremely overpowered. Between that and diamond skin if I started getting hit, I was fine in A4 Hell as a level 53 just farming uniques.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:20:02 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 7:20:40 AM PST
If you could explain how it's OP i would love to hear it!

I rarely get hit for more than 35% of my life in a single hit, it's alot of smaller hits. Mobs will hit me for about 10k each in fierce rapidity, and i'm dead.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:21:38 AM PST
Fighting the bigger enemies that would one shot me without the skill are a pushover since they attack so slowly. Azmodan's little fireball took off barely any HP when using it.

I just feel like I'm invincible when I use that one, lol.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 7:27:16 AM PST
Lyrick_ says:
Elite Sledge packs in Act4 Spire lvl 1 & 2, can go to hell. Each hit does roughly 34k+ damage even with 5K armor and 550-600 AR. I've also never dodged a single attack of theirs even though my dodge borders 70%

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:28:28 AM PST
His fireball is so easily avoided it's silly. Zultan's fireball on the other hand, not so much. But other than that the armor does little good.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:29:19 AM PST
Also very easily avoided, at least for non melee, unless Frozen.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 7:32:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 7:32:31 AM PST
Duster says:
No it's true. The sledge packs suck. It seems really odd how there are certain types of monsters where you can't avoid the attacks. Sledge packs being the main culprit of that.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 7:32:41 AM PST
What is a "Sledge" pack?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:36:42 AM PST
Sledge is a type of enemy, big tall thing with 4 big sledge hammer arms. It can one shot most players if your not careful.

as can Subjugators. I hate them the most.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 7:38:54 AM PST
I only care if enemies use lasers, fire, ice and poisons...especially in combination. That always pisses me off.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:40:09 AM PST
Lasers?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 7:43:37 AM PST
Is my spelling off or are you asking about them?

If, its the latter: Some enemies throw out the pink/purple balls which put out a laser to a certain length and then they spin slowly around causing damage.
‹ Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Should I get a PS4 or Xbox One? 20 3 minutes ago
OT: What's the first thing you think of when you hear ''Donald Trump and Condoleezza Rice''? 0 21 minutes ago
Does anyone keep strategy guides after they sell the game they are for? 7 28 minutes ago
Dark Souls III Community Help Thread - **Expect Spoilers** 1528 1 hour ago
OT: Department of Homeland Security Warns Windows Users to Uninstall QuickTime ASAP 17 1 hour ago
Watch out Game of Thrones - The Wheel of Time is coming for you! 26 1 hour ago
What I played lately: Pinball Hall of Fame - The Williams Collection (PSP) 5 2 hours ago
12 Games in 12 Months 2016-2017 edition 3 2 hours ago
Weekend gaming 04/28 - 04/30: Clinton accuses Bernie Sanders of attacking her in a North Carolina bathroom. Allegation includes biological warfare; FBI investigation concludes foul stench surprised her was copy of Quantum Break Sanders left in toilet. 99 2 hours ago
Boehner calls Cruz `Lucifer in the flesh' 32 2 hours ago
12 Games in 12 Months 2015-2016 edition 501 2 hours ago
Games That Should Be Revived: Joy Mech Fight 2 3 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  735
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions