Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Xbox Live Countdown to 2013 sale December 18- December 1st (no Gold sub needed)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 308 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 13, 2012 10:51:53 PM PST
Nicos says:
jet set radio
fez
hell yeah wrath of the dead rabbit
mark of the ninja
dust
deadlight
Trials Evolution
crazy taxi

oh baby

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 4:21:55 AM PST
Great heads up!
Let's see, what will be on my list? Maybe MW3, a Lego game or two, Fez, possibly Trine2 (again), Deadlight, Dawnguard/Hearthfire. Possibly a couple others.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 3:32:06 AM PST
Voice of god says:
Bump.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:04:27 AM PST
DukeNole says:
I'd go ahead and grab them. They probably won't be on sale again for awhile. I've been waiting for a Dawnguard sale, so I'll be jumping on that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:18:10 AM PST
Thanks for the bump. Was searching for this thread, but couldn't remember the name.

What time do these start?

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 6:22:21 AM PST
D. Harvath says:
link fail

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 6:28:29 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
Any news on what Games on Demand titles will be on sale today?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:32:59 AM PST
Heck no. The sales aren't even up on their site yet. I actually have xbox.com unlocked at work here. Pretty awesome!

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 6:34:33 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
This seems like a good place to ask this. I beat Dust: Elysian Tail last night and am trying to go for 100% completion but I am stuck on Cirromon Caverns. I've explored every part of the map and collected all the treasure but I am still at 96% map completion and 97% treasure completion. I've looked it up and there are no secret rooms as far as I can tell that I missed. Anyone have any ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:35:56 AM PST
D. Harvath says:
go to x360a.org and check the forums. jeez

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:37:02 AM PST
Prankster says:
That's a forum, this is a forum. What's the difference if he asks here? Isn't the purpose of this place to discuss video game related stuff? Jeeez..

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:38:31 AM PST
Did you do this ?

So I have 11/12 hidden characters and every other place on the world map at 100%, but there's a hidden room in Blackmoor Mountains that I can't figure out how to access. I've got the red time orb and the note about going to the highest peak to wait for "he with the red crystal," but I've stopped at every point on the top of the level to no avail. Has anybody figured this out yet?

Anyway, go to the cliff with the hourglass shape on the side. Crouch there for a few seconds and wait for a tornado to whisk you away. Then go through the room and find the next piece of Drac- I mean, the next friend.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:38:57 AM PST
D. Harvath says:
because that probably has the answer already.
there are specific forums for each game.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:39:37 AM PST
Seriously?! Didn't you know that VGF has the answer to everything

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:39:41 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Yes, I'll go to another video game forum that I've never visited before to ask this question instead of the video game forum I'm on every single day in a topic where people are talking about the game. Great advice!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:40:33 AM PST
Prankster says:
Who cares? In that regard, you can google anything and everything and not have to come here at all. It's a simple question which requires a simple answer. There was no need for a reply like yours, that's all.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:40:57 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Yeah I collected all of the "friends" scattered all over the game world. The one area where I cannot get 100% completion is Cirromon Caverns and I don't understand why. It might be a bug, who knows.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:41:51 AM PST
How bout this ?

RetoricalSam
Posted 8/21/2012 8:40:19 AM

I already finished 98% of Cirromon Caverns but I am missing one area and treasure. its an area in the middle of the Cirromon Caverns that has a save point and merchant in it and when I enter the room, there is a wind gust that blows you up, but I still can reach the area with double jump or flying wind tornado. Any idea how to reach this final room/treasure?

mabber_III
Posted 8/21/2012 10:44:19 AM

you need the last move, which is a jump that propels you using wind curents

LOL sorry never played this game before

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 6:43:19 AM PST
D. Harvath says:
my bad, i'm rarely on these "forums" because it's just one big wall of disorganization.
didnt think anyone would actually help him

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:43:44 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Did that, and I actually saw that post when I googled it yesterday. Like I said the map is all filled out and there are no marks on the map which indicate missed treasure.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:46:23 AM PST
I like the use of " " for forums. You are implying that they are not really forums, but rather a wall of jumbled text that you can't comprehend. Very subtle

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:49:24 AM PST
Sorry man - I got nothing then.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 6:51:39 AM PST
D. Harvath says:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/search.php?searchid=30318022

if no one can help. these are the posts that have the cavern place you were talking about. i've never played it, so that's all i can help.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:57:39 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
Heck yeah. Those forums (as well as ps3trophies.org) are great for help in getting those last few you need.

And just so you don't get the wrong idea, it was mostly the "jeez" in your post that got people going. We're not fans of snark. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:00:15 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
I thought the reply was good. Now uncledonnie3 knows where to go for help without even asking the question and waisting time by typing and waiting for a reply that he might not even get an answer because his question will be lost in a middle of a 10 page thread talking about the XBL sale.

hhhmmm Interesting.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  50
Total posts:  308
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions