Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Hey Flores, what's the last Vita exclusive you played?||17||11 seconds ago|
|Trolling Is Now Illegal in New Zealand||2||30 seconds ago|
|RockSteady's first big Slap in the Face of the consumer||53||2 minutes ago|
|Tales of Zestiria CE||20||2 minutes ago|
|Shenmue 3 Kickstarter adds physical PS4 reward!||39||4 minutes ago|
|The real loser of gen7 :Sony lost a staggering $3.5 Billion in just 2007 & 2008 alone. Who knows what the total number is.||47||5 minutes ago|
|Sony boss Andrew House admits PS4 first-party line-up is 'a little sparse'||248||21 minutes ago|
|PlayStation fan boys caught red handed.||40||24 minutes ago|
|Batman: Arkham Knight Impressions||335||25 minutes ago|
|Someone just found an original Sony/Nintendo PlayStation prototype||4||25 minutes ago|
|Attention to the one known as the assclown pippa... You're the reason abortion is legal||0||26 minutes ago|
|Vita Versions of Ar nosurge Plus and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 Now Release in North America||14||27 minutes ago|