I was able to finish this episode last night and WOW!! Such a wild episode, with some very tough decisions to make. I think they did a superb job wrapping up the series, except maybe for the ending (my ending at least). Like the other threads, there are SPOILERS below, so please don't read unless you have already completed the episode! You deserve to get the full experience.
Here are the choices that I made below. Keep in mind that I had Kenny, Ben, Omid, and Christa in my final group.
- Chose to cut-off my arm. I didn't think it would save me, but figured I could maybe last a little longer without the infection overtaking me.
- Told Omid and Christa that I wanted them to take care of Clem when I died.
- Agreed with Christa that the group should go to the countryside and avoid cities.
- When Ben fell and impaled himself, Kenny and myself went down there to try and save him. When walkers began to come, Kenny told me to leave, and I did. Would anything change if I had refused?
- I went across the sign near the hotel first, and it broke, leaving Omid and Christa behind. Would it have been different if they went first?
- Told Omid and Christa after the sign broke to meet myself and Clem by the train.
- I put down all of my items when the Stranger asked me to, including the cleaver.
- I shot the Stranger when given the option. I was surprised to see according to the stats at the end that most people didn't. Why not? He was already dead! I just didn't want him to turn and possibly hurt Clem.
- I told Clem to go to look for Omid and Christa at the train, live in the countryside, and that I would miss her.
- I had Clem shoot me at the very end.
Overall, it was an extremely emotional episode, especially the ending with Clem. That was heart-wrenching when she was begging Lee to get up, but he just couldn't.
I also thought the scene with the Stranger was very interesting. I liked how they tied up many of your decisions in past episodes together. I didn't take the food out of the car, but since others in my party did, he was still upset. He then got mad about how I brought her to Crawford and a few other things. Does anyone know if there is a way to not make him mad at you at all?
What did you guys think of the scene after the credits rolled? Who do you think those two figures were? Are there other possible endings? I was kinda mad, since I told Omid, Christa, and Clem to go to the train, and it looks like they never met there. If I had to guess, I would say those two figures were Omid and Christa, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were the next antagonists for Season 2. I don't believe they were walkers since they walked somewhat normally.
I think TellTale did a fantastic job with this game! This series may actually be my game of the year. I hope they get awards at the end of the year, and I can't wait for the next season to come out!
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Gamespot doesn't seem all that fond of Until Dawn||27||1 minute ago|
|OT: So Planned Parenthood.||238||4 minutes ago|
|New Castlevania game announced!||58||6 minutes ago|
|OT: If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.||9438||8 minutes ago|
|Xbox One Owners and Ps4 owners||12||11 minutes ago|
|PS Blog: Sunset Overdrive: Awesomepocalypse Edition Coming to PS4 This Holiday||69||13 minutes ago|
|Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v2.0||9251||14 minutes ago|
|Tearaway PS4's Second-Screen Functionality Explained||0||14 minutes ago|
|OT: RIP "Rowdy" Roddy Piper||9||22 minutes ago|
|Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Bring Back Present-Day and Make Sense of the Story, Says Ubisoft||18||27 minutes ago|
|Sony Passes 25 Million PlayStation 4 Systems Sold, Outpacing the PlayStation 2||5||44 minutes ago|
|Do you prefer trophies, or achievements? OR Does it not matter to you?||42||1 hour ago|