Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

My Club Nintendo Platinum Reward arrived today!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 30, 2012 3:33:06 PM PST
Yung says:
I picked up the Platinum Playing Cards. The cards came in their nice little box & they look well made. They're so shiny! Lol they are made out of plastic so hopefully they're durable

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 3:34:58 PM PST
Did you know they were coming? Nintendo sent out the emails a week or two ago. BTW, I got those cards too.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 3:35:48 PM PST
Didn't get mine yet. I find it pretty cool that they're made out of plastic. Still a pretty disappointing prize, as I was hoping for the Mario pillow that Japan got a year or two back, but it's still neat nonetheless. I really liked the Mario pin collection. When it was announced I thought it was disappointing, then I got the package and it looks pretty neat on the shelf.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 3:36:38 PM PST
They did? I signed up for the Platinum gift and haven't received an email about it shipping. Anything I can do?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 3:40:00 PM PST
I'd talk to Nintendo about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 3:41:36 PM PST
Just checked my Order Inquiries and it says that it shipped. Phew.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 3:49:49 PM PST
Yung says:
Yea I remember opening the email but I forgot they were on their way. It was nice "surprise" in the mail with all these bills

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:40:49 PM PST
KrisCo says:
I'm Platinum Status but I don't see where to order it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 7:59:46 PM PST
saskamazon says:
the ordering for this gift was late June / early July ... I had forgot all about it, I'll have to keep my eyes open for the item ... glad to hear they're cool. guess when I'm checking for my ACL bundle, I'll look for my playing cards ...

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 8:28:41 PM PST
KrisCo says:
Ah that explains it, I joined in September.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 8:39:04 PM PST
Paper Tiger says:
I got the Mario calender lol. Wasn't sure what use the playing cards etc would be but a calender I can use.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:07:40 AM PST
M. Lewis says:
If you are platinum now then you'll get a chance to order something in June/July next year.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 7:09:26 AM PST
how do you sign up?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:23:57 AM PST
KrisCo says:
Ok that makes this better. :P

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 7:47:45 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
I got my email just yesterday.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 12:32:40 PM PST
M. Lewis says:
I got the email it was shipping Monday but haven't seen anything yet. Of course Nintendo didn't give a tracking number so I have no idea where it is. Didn't arrive today.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 12:36:39 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 1, 2012 12:37:11 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
I also received my deck yesterday Yung. Didn't realize it until my wife brought in the mail. I really like them. They're definitely a nice piece of Mario/Nintendo memorabilia. Just waiting for my Kirby plaque to arrive now.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 1:12:38 PM PST
I got mine yesterday too. They look pretty cool. I got an email earlier this week, saying they had shipped. But in the past whenever Nintendo emailed, my item wouldn't show up for 3-4 weeks. So I was pretty surprised that I got them a few days after the email. I love Nintendo but they are the slowest shippers ever.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 1:14:23 PM PST
Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't receive an email from Nintendo, but it is showing as shipped in my Club Nintendo account, so hopefully my cards will arrive soon. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions