Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Are you going to re-elect (purchase their next gen consoles) Nintendo, Sony and/or Microsoft?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-84 of 84 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:28:02 AM PST
10 more years of Play Station!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:50:12 AM PST
MJM says:
I would love to play 2v2...but unfortunately I don't have any friends.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:52:24 AM PST
"I would love to play 2v2...but unfortunately I don't have any friends."

Didn't that sexy teacher session mean anything to you? ;~;

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:52:52 AM PST
saskamazon says:
aww .... we know that's not true ! I thought you had daughters ? I'm doing couch co-op with my kiddo ....

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 12:03:47 PM PST
I returned to gaming only a couple of years ago, and during that time I've amassed a huge backlog, so I think I'm going to be set for years to come. However, I'm sure that I will eventually be getting at least one next gen console.

Based on my gaming preferences, I would say that the PS4 will get my vote/money first, which isn't a fanboy statement as I enjoy all 3 of my consoles. I just seem to gravitate toward my PS3 more than my 360 or Wii. My current plan is to wait for a few years until there is a price drop and nice library of titles to choose from. That's my plan, anyway, but one night sloshing down a few drinks coupled with desirous weakness and chances are I'll click on that Buy button.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 12:07:51 PM PST
MJM says:
Shhh that was supposed to be just between us.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 12:08:35 PM PST
MJM says:
I do...but if they're not winning they don't want to play...and with me on their team they won't be winning.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 12:10:19 PM PST
MJM says:
Zachy baby...how the heck are you?! This place isn't the same without you...as I said before...you're the crazy glue that holds this place together. I'll e-mail you later to catch up...and sorry for the delay my friend.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 12:17:46 PM PST
Hiya MJM...I'm doing good, thanks. I was wondering what was feeling kind of sticky here...I didn't know it was me. The hubby and I are going to the Pantages Theatre tonight to see The Book Of Mormon. Been looking forward to seeing this for such a long time. And no worries on the email, my friend...respond when you feel like it.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Uncharted 4 Review Roundup 26 7 seconds ago
Battleborn Review Roundup 71 1 minute ago
Destiny VGF Clan v5.0 6971 2 minutes ago
OT: Finish this sentence, "A Vote for Trump is a Vote for a BIG ____________." 63 2 minutes ago
Dark Souls III Community Help Thread - **Expect Spoilers** 1801 3 minutes ago
2016 VGF Vote to the death...you monsters 4069 3 minutes ago
OT: Five Favorite Sci-Fi Films 38 4 minutes ago
Are any of you guys still playing Evolve? 6 6 minutes ago
OT: Would you rather die from a shark attack or a bear attack? 66 12 minutes ago
OT: New Ghostbusters Trailer Is The Most Disliked Movie Trailer In YouTube History 72 13 minutes ago
OT: The Director of the New Mutants Movie May Have Just Revealed the Team 1 17 minutes ago
What's your favorite game to play drunk/high? 75 34 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  47
Total posts:  84
Initial post:  Nov 7, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions