Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assualt pre order, $19.99 here on Amazon. Anyone getting it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 36 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 16, 2012 7:22:29 AM PST
Jawwaad says:
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Just a heads up. It includes a digital version of the game for the Vita also. Is this just a HD remake or a new game?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:25:56 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
It's a new game, mostly tower defense I think, but there is some 3rd person exploring as well.

I'm surprised there is a retail release, figured it was going to be a $15 PSN title.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:27:16 AM PST
Jawwaad says:
Thanks Strider. I'm going to get it as I love R&C games.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:27:34 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I'll get it when it's like $5.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:33:28 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
I think I'm going to buy it now, play it, and sell it for a total to play cost of $5.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:42:08 AM PST
Dwayne Hicks says:
I'm looking forward to this alot and the cross buy for Vita sealed the deal between this and the + games I'm gonna be set for awhile.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:46:02 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
There's too many other games to play right now and coming out soon that I want to play more.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:54:24 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 9:34:11 AM PST
its exclusive to a PS3 and PSV. therefore you actually need a PS3 or and a PSV and not the one your imaginary friend has or you let borrow.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:55:57 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Definitely getting this. The low price and cross-buy are too good to pass up. Doesn't hurt that I'm a pretty big R&C fanboy.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:56:34 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Passing. Too expensive for what is basically a downloadable game. And I really dislike tower defense. I'll just keep playing Crack in Time until they come out with another decent one.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:01:21 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Go eat a **** Doug. You don't even play video games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:03:31 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
Fair enough.

For me though somehow someway I've plowed through my backlog and am now patiently waiting for Black Friday deals so if I can play through this right now for a decent "to play" cost, I'm in.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 8:04:18 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Day 1, the videos for this look really fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:04:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 8:05:15 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
At DLC only I agree - but with a hard copy I'm OK as I can sell/trade it when I'm done.

Edit:
Very close to dropping an order for this and King Animal.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:06:37 AM PST
lolz....I probably have more current gen games from all of my systems (PC/PS3/PSV/X360) combined. Shoot I might even say I have more games for my PS3 itself, than you have altogether.. I guess I just buy them to put them away...lmao.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:07:37 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
There's another thing that makes me pass though. I really don't like tower defense games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:08:42 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
I'm not a huge fan of the genre, but I did love PJ Monsters.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 8:10:48 AM PST
Jawwaad says:
I wonder if I can just buy the game day one, use the code to get the Vita version, return the game saying it's defective, get a brand new one, and then return the new one with the original receipt. Nawwwwwwwwwwww, that wouldn't be right.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:11:25 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
With the addition of multiplayer, this game is kinda sounding like a MOBA. It'll be interesting to see it in action.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:12:38 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
That is diabolical.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:15:03 AM PST
Jawwaad says:
I'm intrigued that the thought came into my head but also a little ashamed.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 8:17:29 AM PST
Soulshine says:
Did anyone here get into the beta for this? I tried and submitted my e-mail but never heard anything.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 8:17:47 AM PST
Bone says:
Skipping it here. Tower defense isn't interesting to my son or myself.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 8:19:11 AM PST
saskamazon says:
it'll be a Christmas gift for my son ... we love R & C games & this one, while a bit different, looks to be a lot of fun too ... besides, both versions for $20 day 1 - I'm in ! :-) MP R & C will be a blast ... we had a great time with All 4 1 b/c of the co-op ....

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:24:28 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Funny because in the multiple years I've been visiting this forum I have never once seen you engage in an actual conversation about video games. Every single one of your posts is you fellating Sony and/or belittling those who don't. You contribute absolutely nothing of value.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions