Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

The Worst Movie EVER!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-24 of 24 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2012 6:47:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 7:17:06 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Birdemic: Shock and Terror [Blu-ray]

This movie will leave U scarred 4 LYFE! There is nothing worse than this movie. Many can argue what the best thing is - well I'm going to tell you what the worst thing is. This movie.

I just got back from visiting a friend's house and he told me he picked up this movie accidentally and apparently was able to walk out of the store without paying for it. No one stopped him, no alarm went off. He just got home, opened his bag and there it was - ON TOP THE OTHER 3 HE BOUGHT!

So he told me the story I just told you and then we sat and began watching the free movie. I think I'm dead - yeah definitely dead, this movie killed me. My ghost is haunting my keyboard and typing this cautionary tale right now.

I have seen the reckoning and it isn't pretty...

I dare anyone in the VGF to buy/rent and watch this movie to the end, I don't think you'll have the testicular fortitude to continue watching after 10 minutes.

I. DARE. YOU.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:52:09 PM PST
"I just got back from visiting a friend's house and he told me he picked up this movie accidentally and apparently was able to walk out of the store without paying for it. No one stopped him, no alarm went off. He just got home, opened his bag and there it was - ON TOP THE OTHER 3 HE BOUGHT!"

The movie is so bad that they let him take the movie without paying for it?!

Was it directed by Uwe Boll?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:58:43 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
This movie is like the Ring tape, it just appears.

He went into the store, bought 3 Blu Rays, got home and this fourth Blu Ray that he'd never seen before was there at the top of the others as if it was the last one he put into the bag.

I saw the bill he didn't buy it - it just appeared. I've since told him to burn it in the backyard, just in case.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:01:53 PM PST
Look out for pale, creepy looking girls with long black hair!

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 7:03:30 PM PST
Jontron reviewed this. I'd post a link, but then ya'll would just tell me how stupid my sense of humor is XD

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 7:21:21 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
@Matthew J. Yorks - Yeah, I'll look out for her, that bee-hatch's got another thing coming if she thinks she's haunting me without a fight!

@The Furverted Brony Saiyan Jedi - Yeah, I did a search for this movie when I got home and his review came up, pretty much agree with everything said on there...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:35:43 PM PST
KrisCo says:
We can have stupid senses of humor together! :D

I already saw the video before looking here, and I guessed the movie right. xD

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:43:09 PM PST
user22 says:
Sounds like you guys received a fitting punishment for opening and watching a movie you didn't pay for. For future reference, if you find an extra item that you didn't pay for, you return it.

...unless it's something you know is good, like a candy bar or an issue of Playboy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 7:57:05 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Hey, finders keepers, losers weepers.

Good, bad, I keep em' ALL!! *Maniacal Laughter*

This was bad though, really really bad.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:02:33 PM PST
Voice of god says:
It's on Netflix streaming. Been in the queue for a while now, but I haven't watched it yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 8:06:41 PM PST
I just looked at the cover of it and I think my soul died a little bit.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:17:26 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
@ Matthew J. Yorks - That is only the beginning however, it's going to get much worse.

@ Voice of god - Going to take me up on my challenge? Are you the brave soul who's going to rep the VGF? Good luck, you'll need it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 8:20:56 PM PST
Yung says:

Explains. A. Lot. :D

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 8:29:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 8:30:47 PM PST
Voice of god says:
I really, really don't care about your challenge. I'll watch it when I feel like watching a crappy movie and I run out of straight-to-DVD action flicks starring Stone Cold Steve Austin. I have no worries that when I get around to it I'll watch it until it stops being worth my time. And that threshold is low, because my time is not very valuable. I re-watched the Aeon Flux live action movie the other day.

I've also got Troll 2 in the queue that I've been meaning to get to.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:43:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 8:47:41 PM PST
Cinema Fan says:
I watched one on SyFy today called "Infestation." I think it had one of the kids from Hot Tub Time Machine in it and I think Billy Bob Thorton too. Anyway, giant wasps were stinging people and when you got stung, you turned into one of the them. It was pretty awesome.

Edit:
Infestation

Nevermind, kid was in "Fanboys"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 8:43:56 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 8:47:28 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Thank you for clicking on my username and finding out that one of my places of work is Trinidad & Tobago. I was born there and am a citizen but this actually took place in London, England - my true current location.

I generally don't update that "your location" profile nonsense as I would have to do so too regularly, it would become a bother...

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 11:45:35 PM PST
Nicos says:
Birdemic is indeed extremely awful, but it is also extremely entertaining.

For the record, IMHO Nukie is the worst movie ever made: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107715/

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 4:52:59 AM PST
I'd have to say Dragon Wars was and is the worst movie on the face of the earth. Whats worse I didn't buy it I bought two tickets to go see it in theaters and yeah, worst date movie ever... in the history of all time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 5:12:42 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Most boring movie I've ever watched: Hellbinders ( Spellbinders ) ( Hell binders - A Supernatural Battle ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.4 Import - Australia]

Ray Park and Johnny Yong Bosch, I am very disappointed in both of you.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 8:47:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2012 8:49:46 AM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Yes I saw that one, don't Know what possessed me to watch the entire thing but, I dd, and I regret it. Truly horrendous show, but hey it's no Birdemic.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 9:07:04 AM PST
Zero says:
Wrong. The worst movie is The Last Airbender.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 10:28:47 AM PST
Voice of god says:
Also on Netflix.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 12:43:28 PM PST
Anthony says:
what a twist!

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 12:53:04 PM PST
No, no, the worst movie is Downloading Nancy. My brain bled afterwards.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Thoughts on the Halo & Gears Of War series? 110 2 minutes ago
OT: Things You Found Cool As a Child 42 11 minutes ago
ot: the fifa 2014 world cup 963 11 minutes ago
XBL sale on 360 games starting 06/08 (No Gold sub needed) 80 18 minutes ago
Destiny Ghost - All Editions Wal-Mart 8 23 minutes ago
Project CARS on Wii U delayed to 2015...other versions launching in November as scheduled 10 27 minutes ago
Ubisoft selling over twice as many units on PS4 than Xbox One 5 29 minutes ago
$0.99 Playstation Flash Sale 44 31 minutes ago
Global Top Sellers 28th June 2014 Software 3 32 minutes ago
[RUMOR]Sony's Gamescom Lineup Better Than E3 1 34 minutes ago
VGF "12 in 12" thread. A dozen games. 12 months. Time to step up. 530 37 minutes ago
I kind of wish I'd gotten an Xbox One over PS4.... 43 38 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  24
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions