Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

What's With This Board And The Movie Gremlins?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 134 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 28, 2012 8:55:13 AM PDT
First the board is dominated by PS3 fan things

Then we notice a large portion of you obsess over the movie Gremlins so bad, you put "Mogwai" in your screen name or, in MogwaiFearSatan's case, put the words "Boner4Gizmo" on your car license plate.

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 9:00:14 AM PDT
Zak Iarih says:
Holy crap you just gave me an idea, I think I might change my name to A Pretty Cool Mogwai now

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 9:27:42 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 9:55:47 AM PDT
Mogwai fear sunlight same as PS3 owners.

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 11:06:13 AM PDT
Cinema Fan says:
Ironic that the only person here who keeps mentioning "Gremlins" and even put it in their handle is Holly.

So, what's with Holly and the movie Gremlins?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 11:07:55 AM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Hey sorry that your mom and I kept you up last night. We had a threesome with her and Cage's mom. Let's just say that they licked my dingleberries clean last night. I mean your mom is a wild effing animal. Cage's mom was a bit reluctant but as the night went on she really unleashed her inner whore.

It was a bit odd that you tried to peek a couple of times, and that you were naked.....Can't you just move out and get a life? Please. I know jobs are hard to find and the short bus doesn't pick up near your home but maybe we can figure out a system where you walk your sorry, fat posterior to McDonald's where they will happily hire you...well, your mom hopes anyway. We really need the privacy and you are just plain creepy.

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 11:14:45 AM PDT
DVvM says:
I think Gremlins is a great movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:20:08 PM PDT
You know, one of the only thing I remember about that flick was the story the gal tells the boy about her father breaking his neck as he tried to climb down their chimney dressed as Santa. That's such a screwed up story in the midst of all the monster movie mayhem. I also remember Jerry Goldsmith's awesome theme music. I think it's my second favorite theme of his (the first is L.A. Confidential's main theme).

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 12:29:14 PM PDT
A whole thread about me? Smells like victory to me. Holly lives here. I kinda feel for the lonely dude.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:31:08 PM PDT
You must have really ticked him off. What started all this?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:32:17 PM PDT
I was bored at work and abused him.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:46:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2012 12:46:58 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:51:05 PM PDT
Haha. You have some imagination Pedo. Too bad for you that you can't go back and change OTHER people's posts. Just your own.

Anyways ... I have hurricane prepping to do. Stay safe folks.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:54:00 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:54:14 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:56:45 PM PDT
Trailer parks? In NYC?

Interesting.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:56:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2012 12:57:23 PM PDT

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 12:57:53 PM PDT
^ You need to make your multiple accounts less obvious.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 12:59:09 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 1:01:27 PM PDT
Your alt. is Johnny Cage. I mean c'mon now...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 1:02:43 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 1:02:54 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Hey keep it down in your damn room. Your mom is busy riding me like a stallion and all I hear is you grunting as you chow down Cheetos and the laugh, oh the creepy laugh....You are now scaring your poor mother and I need to get her going again.

Seriously, I will give you ten dollars if you just leave the trailer for a few minutes. I am sure the neighbor needs some Meth stirred or something. Just GTFO please.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 1:05:05 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 1:07:33 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
I have utterly annihilated you. Your only comeback is that I R A G E. You are weak, sad and pathetic and just got checkmated. Again.

V I C T O R Y beeyatches.

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 1:11:33 PM PDT
Wow first I get my own thread then Cinema Fan now Mogwai,I guess Holly can't figure out who he's fatally attracted to the most out of the three of us so far.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: Been gone, what's up 25 5 seconds ago
Adam Sessler not too impressed with Destiny 36 5 seconds ago
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition thread 779 40 seconds ago
Fairy Fencer F Out Today 10 43 seconds ago
OT: Favorite Cheesy Action Movies? 74 1 minute ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan 126 2 minutes ago
Xbox-Exclusive Forza Horizon 2 Goes Gold, Xbox One Gets Demo Today 57 3 minutes ago
Secret of Monkey Island games $2.49 each on XBL; Tales of Vesparia on sale; *free* Halo Reach up now 3 4 minutes ago
Lionhead: You don't need multiplayer to enjoy Fable Legends 8 6 minutes ago
OT: Cold War Literature/Movies Etc... 25 6 minutes ago
OT: iTunes and iPhone force people to own dad-rock band U2 36 6 minutes ago
Pay what you want for STeel & Steam; Because there just aren't enough SNES JRPG inspired games out there 0 7 minutes ago

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  134
Initial post:  Oct 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions