Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen video preview.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 13, 2013 9:39:15 PM PDT
StriderNeo15 says:
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/umnysy/dragon-s-dogma--dark-arisen-preview

Looks great, actually, a lot better than it initially sounded.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 4:30:28 AM PDT
uncledonnie3 says:
Release a PC version Capcom. It will make me rebuy the game.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 4:44:03 AM PDT
waxc3 says:
is it a different replay of the first game pretty much? thats the way it came across when i first heard of it.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 4:48:35 AM PDT
Looks cool.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 4:55:56 AM PDT
waxc3 says:
Just off the Gransys mainland is the cursed Bitter black Isle where gamers will embark on an all-new quest to discover an underground realm, complete with new terrifying foes and incredible treasure. Owners of the original Dragon's Dogma will be able to export their existing characters and all other saved data to continue their journey as the Arisen, and face a new threat that has emerged from the cavernous depths. Players will be able to take their characters to new heights with brand new high-level skills and augments as well as all new weapons and armor sets. Furthermore, owners of the original Dragon's Dogma will receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferry stones and the Gransys Armor Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. For those that missed Dragon's Dogma the first time around, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen provides the opportunity to start their journey from the very beginning before tackling the all-new content. Based on player feedback, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen will make the Dragon's Dogma gameplay experience even more satisfying with improvements such as easier travel and a more intuitive menu system. For those who already own Dragon's Dogma and then purchase Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, these improvements will be automatically retrofitted to their original game save data.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 5:24:41 AM PDT
This.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 6:50:31 AM PDT
Subject7 says:
Tempting. I already have (and love) the original but never finished it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 6:52:37 AM PDT
StriderNeo15 says:
It's the first game plus extra content, the main campaign is largely unchanged from what I understand, thought there may be a few "enhancements"

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 8:22:57 AM PDT
waxc3 says:
ive played through it three times and doubt i could play it again. the unlimited ferry stones part makes me still consider it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 8:26:34 AM PDT
StriderNeo15 says:
I've only played through it once and I'm in no hurry to play it over, just gonna grab this after a hefty price drop, or when Capcom wises up and releases the expansion separately.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 8:27:02 AM PDT
OP says:
I guess now would be as good a time as any for me to go back and plat the original before this one releases.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 8:28:15 AM PDT
klopas says:
Agreed. I want to play this, but on the PC.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 8:46:27 AM PDT
They've said they can't release it separately due to technical limitations (that the original wasn't coded with expansions in mind; it doesn't have the "hooks" in the code that make it possible), so the only way to get it is by buying the whole package. Stupid Capcom.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 8:47:28 AM PDT
I'll be getting this for sure.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 8:50:31 AM PDT
StriderNeo15 says:
Pretty silly.

Price drop it is then.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 9:00:13 AM PDT
Totally. It's Capcom's new way of re-releasing existing products as "enhanced versions" while trying to avoid customer ire for doing so.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Mar 13, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions