Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault five bucks on GoG

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 15, 2012 1:20:56 AM PST
Finger says:
A few people mentioned this old PC game the other day, thought I'd share it. DRM-Free on gog.com. For five bucks you can't go wrong.

'War Chest' package:

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Medal of Honor: Breakthrough expansion
Medal of Honor: Spearhead expansion

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 6:24:51 PM PST
Finger says:
Amendment to my last post: For five bucks you can't go wrong, if you can get it to run.

For some reason I have bad luck with about a third of the games I buy on gog. If anyone manages to get this running on Windows 7 I'd love to hear how you did it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 6:31:36 PM PST
Allied assault, my first FPS multiplayer ever... It's tempting, I never did beat the single player...

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 8:25:38 PM PST
WeaKeN says:
man i used to be addicted to this multiplayer when it was popular. good times. i can't remember the single player too much. 2nd level is a snow level, and 3rd level is omaha beach... maybe

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 8:47:32 PM PST
Finger says:
Yeah the Omaha beach part was fantastic, at least for its time. Easily the most memorable part for me, seemed taken almost straight out of Saving Private Ryan.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 6:20:43 AM PST
You just reminded me of one of my favorite online FPSes. Delta Force, that game was so freaking awesome!!

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 6:29:07 AM PST
Duster says:
Medal of Honor:AA and Spearhead were amazing games for their time. Those were my first and favorite multiplayer FPSs. I played multiplayer so much in college my grades suffered for it... hahahaha.

Come to think of it, I still talk to a lot of the guys I met in that game, wow that was almost 10 years ago... I'm old...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Dec 15, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions