Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

So last night I was playing Tekken 2 on my newly arrived Zeebo console...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2012 7:35:42 AM PST
While doing that it occurred to me that a handheld game system that could sync with a Tv and play games in 1080p could be a viable product. Sony is sort of doing that but you need two systems. Apple is doing it but they're Apple.

If Sony or Nintendo made one system that could be both home HD and handheld it would be awesome.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 7:37:17 AM PST
Veedrock says:
3DS on my TV?

Yes please...I think?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 8:48:39 AM PST
Sony tried to do that with the PSP, sort of, but kind of dropped the ball. I think Nintendo had some designs with that sort of thing with the GBA and Super Gameboy, but I was totally out of sync with anything Nintendo was doing on a TV screen at the time.

I do appreciate that Sony and Nintendo both are making slight efforts in that direction with cross platform saves between a few games, but they really do need to get it into their heads that the unlimited and unfettered ability to play your handheld on the TV using a synced controller isn't going to hurt their home console sales significantly.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 10:12:05 AM PST
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
I would LOVE to be able to hook my 3DS up to my TV.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 10:33:22 AM PST
I would like it if they could smooth out the jaggles caused by the change of screen size/resolution. Otherwise, I would just as soon prefer they keep it as-is to avoid the expected complaints by others.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 6:55:07 PM PST
jnjmcc says:
What the heck is Zeebo?

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 8:08:14 PM PST
Zeebo is that clown from Are You Afraid of the Dark?.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 8:33:05 PM PST
It's a console from Brazil. Kind of interesting, actually. It uses a Sim card and connects over 3G to buy phone style games like Resident Evil 4, Tekken 2, etc
Mine came loaded with games but one of these days I'm going to swap Sim cards and see if I can get it to connect in the US.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 10:04:11 PM PST
Horowitz says:
Haha, I want to get a Zeebo, but it'll have to wait since I just picked up an iQue.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 10:07:33 PM PST
You have an Ique? You don't see those every day in the US. Memory card? Any games?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 10:11:06 PM PST
Horowitz says:
Got it for $55. Came with SM64, SF64, SSBB, S&P, Paper Mario, and OoT.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions