Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|12 Games in 12 Months 2015-2016 edition||40||5 seconds ago|
|OT: If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.||6449||13 seconds ago|
|Is Xenosaga 3 worth $50?||31||1 minute ago|
|Devs Starting To Skip Xbox One WiiU Style. Far Cry 4 Complete Edition Announced And Skipping Xbox One||23||2 minutes ago|
|Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v2.0||3890||8 minutes ago|
|GMG selling "grey market" keys? Witcher Dev Disputes GMG Witcher 3 Promotion||29||13 minutes ago|
|OT: Michael Savage Comments on Autism||32||15 minutes ago|
|So when is LiS ep 3 coming out?||4||16 minutes ago|
|Sony to Skip Gamescom Press Conference||25||17 minutes ago|
|I am getting far cry 4 tonight, what tips do you have?||22||21 minutes ago|
|OT: Apparently Tom Brady Knew he Had Deflated Balls...||25||24 minutes ago|
|My local Gamestop has the $250 Titanfall LE for $118.||5||25 minutes ago|