Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Halo 4 PAL Italian Version with English Voice Work?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 7:34:09 AM PST
Bulbachutwo says:
Does anyone know if the Italian, or any foreign speaking (to American's) PAL version of Halo 4 have English voicework somewhere in the options? I've been searching around and cannot find any way to change the horrible Italian voice work to English.

My 360 settings are to English, and the game works in my NTSC-U 360, but the campaign cutscenes are all in Italian with English subtitles. Let me just say that the performance doesn't stack up to the english version, in my opinion, and I'd really like to understand what they are saying without staring at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:35:41 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Non so la risposta alle tue domande

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:39:47 AM PST
C'è solo una opzione di lingua sul gioco in modo che siano fuori di fortuna.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:42:57 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
I want Master Chef to sound like Mario though.

Mama mia, its dey Covenant, aye ya ya ya ya

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:44:40 AM PST
They don't sell the American versions there?

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:45:53 AM PST
jtshiel says:
Sono io Mario.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:51:25 AM PST
Bulbachutwo says:
Well that sucks. They do sell them here, but the closest place I can get an NTSC version is 1 hour drive away, the next is a 3 hour drive away. Knowing the PX/BX's, they'll probably be low on stock or out, and I don't have a good time to go up there besides on weekends. Also, I really wanted to play it >.< :P Big Halo fan.

Oh well, looks like MP for me until my Amazon version comes it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:30:26 AM PST
Ah, okay. Yeah I was asking because I figured you were buying from the PX. Makes sense that they wouldn't carry a lot of stock, though. So is your 360 the European or the American version?

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 3:32:59 AM PST
Bulbachutwo says:
I have an American NTSC-U version console. The game runs fine on it, just the voicework is in Italian. Oh well, I don't need an English speaking announcer in MP to know what's going on :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions