Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Resident Evil: Revelations price on Wii U, Xbox 360, & PS3

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 13, 2013 2:59:34 PM PDT
Nightmare says:
I just thought it was interesting that the Wii U version is on sale for $39.99, while the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions are still at the $50.00 mark. Weird . . . . Just thought you guys might like to know if you plan on pre-ordering it from Amazon.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 3:00:30 PM PDT
I am Error says:
I noticed that the other day, might be worth the pickup at that price.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 3:02:14 PM PDT
JWK says:
I watched some footage of the HD version on 360 and I'm not as impressed as I assumed I was going to be. I guess that speaks volumes about how great this game looks on the 3DS itself.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 3:39:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 3:39:55 PM PDT
Lucanus says:
Day 1 for the U. For starters I need some U games. Secondly I love RE and never played Revelations. Lastly $40 is reasonable to me.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 3:44:26 PM PDT
I got the 3DS version for $30 last summer and it was well worth it. The Wii U version seems like the most interesting as it'll[most likely] retain the touch screen inventory and the various touch features that were in the 3DS version.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 2:20:41 PM PDT
Nightmare says:
I got it for the 3DS for $19.99 a month or two ago, and it was definitely worth the price. I'm not sure how it's going to look on the Wii U (haven't looked up any screen shots or anything), but for $40.00 I don't mind getting it again. That's a reasonable price for such a great game. Even if the graphics are mediocre, I will enjoy it immensely.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 13, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions